Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating Date [Private to Dave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:50 am

"That side of me isn't a natural part of my character. That part of me was beaten into by my mortal sister." Damon said as he squeezed Nev's hand back. "She pounded that and more into me. There are time that I use to call her my trainer instead of my sister." Damon continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 am

Nev smiled lightly. "She must have been a great sister to care about you enough and put enough effort into making you the perfect boyfriend huh?" She smiled gently. "My sister is a pain, But I love her to strong extents."She thought about losing her family like Damon had and realized it was a terrible thought, She loved her step-Mom Julia and her half-sister Kaylee they were the ones who got her through things she never understood.She loved her dad too even if he was a bad guy sometimes. Thoughts of family swirled through her mind and she didn't notice it until the warm tears fell from her eyes that it was effecting her.Quickly wiping them away with her other hand she smiled lightly. "I'm a big baby.."She trailed off hiding her face in her too long bangs.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

Damon let a small sad smile show, because he felt that he was responsible for making Nev cry. H e glided over to the side of the rink pulling Nev with him. Once stopped he held Nev's face in both hands, and warmed them slightly. "That's part of what makes you so cute." Damon said trying to make her feel better while mentally beating himself. Perfect boyfriend my sorry foot. Damon thought scolding himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am

Nev laughed gently." It's cute that I'm over emotional? doubt it..I hate thinking of cryptic things but thy always find a way of getting into my mind." She smiled lightly kissing his lips quicking and breaking free.of his grasp to twist and skate around in a circle aroud him giggling." And no matter what you say your perfect to me Day.." He didn't say it but she could guess he thought he wasn't as amazing as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Damon sighed wondering if it was possible to break her off of using the 'P' word all the time, because he had more flaws than he could count. However, in the mean time he had found a round about way of shrugging that line off. "Perfection, is not state of being, it is a state of perception. So if I am indeed 'perfect' it's only because that is the way you see me." Damon said as he started to skate faster than before. As he moved forward the music shifted to a high tempo, fast beat song.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Nevada pouted at his comment." yes that is how I view you.."She trailed off as the music tempo increased speeding up and twisting suddenly down into a crouch spinning in a circle. Her head arched forward she then pulled back up grabbing the inside of the blade going into a scorpian and spinning until she stopped smiling brightly at the way she could still do that after almost a year."Like you said perfection.is inthe eye of the beholder. I myself know perfection is impossible but you come pretty close the Sir."He didn't have to believe her but she was just laying it out there.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 pm

"Ha, I'm pretty close? You pulled that off in hockey skates." Damon said sliding to a stop near her. He manged to learn how to stop by watching her everything she stopped near him when his but meet the ice. Despite his limited knowledge of ice skating Damon knew hockey skates are not the best to use when doing tricks. "Now, I want you to teach me how to skate backwards." Damon said almost laughing, no matter how long it took, this he would learn how to do.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 pm

"I can pull anything off..Its my gift." She grinned her hind in the gutter and smiled at his almost comment."Yes almost.Now I warn you I skate backward funny but I can show you I think." She smiled gently moving her skates side to side moving in a backward motion."I can't explain it but thats how its done." She smiled brightly at her explaination. She admired his determination in this skating thing."Your doing an amazing job Damon."She couldn't help but praise him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Damon watched Nev as she skated backwards, he was doubting that he could pull that off. So he just followed her, thinking that if he just watched her long enough something would come to him. "I'm not amazing, I'm just stubborn. I don't like to lose, and I consider my last attempt a loss. And besides, this was a great way to demonstrate my true self. A clumsy idiot." Damon said as he tried an idea he had on how to skate backwards, one that planted him on his back. "See?" Damon asked sarcastically as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating Date [Private to Dave]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2