Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

date time(Dave!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Nevada sat on a blanket in the sand smiling at the waves crashing to the shore.She had a picnic basket filled with sandwiches and two bottles of smuggles Coke. She had her hair pulled into a side braid secured with the hair elastic that belonged to Damon's sister.She wore black straight leg silver jeans, a white long sleeved shirt and pink converse sneakers.Ice hadn't accompanied her tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Damon walk up to the beach and sees Nevada sitting on a blanket watching the ocean. Damon usually doesn't put much thought into what he wears or looks like; however today Damon took extra care in how he looked but tried to make it look natural. Damon wore a deep purple colored t-shirt, black jeans, and Converse with a flame pattern. He wore no jewelry aside from a pendent of three intertwining moons. His hair was still slightly damp from the shower he took less than twenty minutes ago. As he walked up he was glad that he left Lego behind, the weasel would have rushed forward and ruined any chance of a good entrance. Damon was two caring plastic bags. One had a lot of fist sized rocks, the other had enough fire wood to last them into the next afternoon.

"Hello Nev! How's the ocean looking today?" Damon called when he was about ten feet away.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Nev jumped before looking back and smiling. "Better now that your here."She smiled seeing the fire wood and had to admit she started to like campfires. "I was worried I might have been late and you left.."She trailed off knowing she probably sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Damon went right to making the campfire. In less that a minute he had the wood stacked and a fire going. From the bag with the stones Damon pulled out a plastic container, and a bag of marshmallows. "Sorry that I made you wait." Damon said as he worked. "And I wasn't sure if you like hot dogs or not, so I... retrieved some marshmallows." Damon finished as he sat beside Nev and lightly kissed her, then pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Nev blushed snuggling into Damon happily. "I brought sandwiches and I also have."She grinned reaching in her basket retrieving the bottles of coke. "These."She smiled brightly brushing her lips against his. "I'm starting to enjoy fire."She smiled brighter.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Damon stared at the cokes with a somewhat idiotic grin. He started to laugh, saying "You, a campfire, marshmallows, and caffeine. I doubt my day, or week, could get much better. And as for you enjoying fire, I'm ecstatic that I could help you with your pyrophobia." Damon said as he took a hot dog and a marshmallow, and stuck them on to a long stick. When he held it over the fire, he flare the flames a little hotter so the hot dog would cook quicker.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Nev smiled handing him a coke and laughing eating a sandwich from the basket watching the fire intently."How do you do that..."She was trying to figure out how he managed to control his powers. She always ened up overshooting it.Carefully Nevada pulled at the hem of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

"How do I do what? Tweak the flames? Well, in all honesty its mostly instinct. As for how hot I can make it. Its mostly a matter concentration, and practice that I got over a year or two. In extreme cases, like going all out, I take every ounce of rage and anger I can muster and imagine feeding it to the fire. But that's not the case with the level it's at right now." Damon said taking the coke, and pulling the marshmallow off the stick with his teeth. "Why do you ask?" Damon asked as he stabbed the stick into the sand so it will stand on it's own. He then open the coke and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Nevada blushed. She felt stupid and silly.How could she tell him she couldn't control her powers at all. "I-I uhmm well I can't control how my powers work...And I wondered how you did."She buried her face into his shoulder blushing bright red.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 pm

I am an idiot. Damon thought. "If I were to give you advice, it would be this: Don't be afraid to ask for help. Ask your cabin leader, that's what I did. Watch, this is something I couldn't do at will until I talked to Anna." Damon picked up a small rock and held it in his left hand like he was gonna flick it into the water. When he did the flicking motion he put a concussion behind the rock and it shot out to the ocean. "And that's small, if I try I could make a punch out of it."

Damon then grabbed Nev's chin, and kissed more deeply then usual. "And I really don't care about anything as small as your control over your power. It's you that I care about." Damon said staring into Nev's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Nevada blushed even more. "You won't be saying that if your blood stream freezes."She mumbled out kissing him again gently.She then smiled opening her coke and taking drink of it. "I hate being out of control of something so dangerous.."She smiled lightly. "And thank you I care about you too Damon."She brushed her lips against hers softly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 pm

In order to lighten the mood Damon decided that he would revert back into a four year old. So he took a sandwich, and his hot dog, pulled out his knife, sliced the hot dog, put the slices on the sandwich, and see how much he could eat in one bite. Once he started to choke a bit he almost chugged his coke. "Okay, that was not what I planed to happen." Damon said still coughing slightly.

Once the coughing stopped Damon laid back and stared at the sky, watching as the clouds skidded around the camp. "I miss over cast skies." Damon said somewhat wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Nevada laughed gently as Damon coughed choking on his sandwich. She smiled laying her head on his chest staring up at the stars and clouds. "I agree the clouds in Colorado were different than here."She sighed missing home but smiled remembering it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Damon didn't respond, in truth, he didn't have the heart. He tried to avoid the past, and all it's wounds. Instead Damon rubbed Nev's back with the tips of his fingers, still staring at the sky, praying that the tears that threatened him would be merciful and not force their way through.

Damon then shifted so that he faced Nev and drew her into a hug so that he could bury his head in her collarbone, where her neck meets her shoulder. Damon just wanted to stay like this, near her, all the time. Then there would be no room for sadness in his life.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

[color=cyan]Nevada smiled gently brushing her fingertips down Damon's back gently. "I'm sorry if I've made you sad."She pushed his chin so he looked at her kissing him gently. "Its okay to be sad sometimes Day..."She trailed off kissing him again before smiling. "But hey right now we need to enjoy this beautiful view."[.color]
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Damon smiled and hugged her again, and as he hugged her he gently kissed her neck. "Your right." Damon said, "I'll be sad some other time." He then broke the contact, got up and pulled a Frisbee out of one of his bags. "As completely enjoyable as your company is, I have a short attention span. So how about we liven things up?" Damon asked shaking the Frisbee to show his idea. On the Frisbee is a stylized pattern containing three intertwined moons and snowflakes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Nevada smiled brightly jumping to her feet. "Yes sir!"She made a silly looking salute . Fixing her shirt so it seemed more comfortable she smiled. "I don't think I'm very good at this.."She said laughing she tugging on her braid.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"WELL CADET!" Damon started with an overly exaggerated drill sergeant's voice, plying off Nev salute. Damon began pacing back and forth as he continued, "The object is not to be good! It is to have fun! Even if that means being silly to do it!" Damon said as he stopped in front of Nev. "But really just have fun, good or bad doesn't matter, just the fun does." Damon said with a normal voice as he walked a little ways away. He then face Nev and lightly tossed the Frisbee to her, however it turned away. "See, I'm no goo as well."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Nev laughed retrieving the frisbee and tossing it.She blushed at it went straight to Damon. "Uhhh lucky shot."She laughed brightly flicking her braid behind her back."I like playing games..I should play them more often."She was talking to herself really but maybe Day was listening too she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm

"If you enjoy it you should." Damon said as he caught the disc. "What games did you play?" Damon asked as he tossed to Nev, somehow managing a semi-strait path. When it flew well Damon made a 'V' sign with his fingers grinning the stupidest childish grin he could muster. People always told Damon 'Act your age.' But to him being as carefree as a little kid was as close to himself that Damon ever felt. He hoped that people at camp understood that, if not agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Nevada giggled at his grin before catching the disc. "I'm a professional figure skater...Cheesy I know.."She laughed at herself than people always said figure skating wasn't a sport but she begged to differ. "And I played softball and tennis to help my career along with Ballet but I didn't like it much."She realized she wasn't breathing so she took a deep breathe and threw the disc it went no where near Damon. "See I told you it was a lucky shot." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Damon, being lazy made a life sized hawk, the largest flame he tried to shape into an animal, it caught the disc and brought it back to Damon. He turned to Nev and said, "That was a lucky catch. As far as figure skating goes, I think if you like it, have at it. I know some don'e consider Figure Shaking a sport, neither do I. Nor, dancing or anything of the like. Dancing and Figure Skating to me are a form of art as much as a painting is. Just as much as sing. It's a way to let your body say what your mind and tongue won't."

Damon then threw the disc back to Nev, he was getting better at placing it near where he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Nevada reached out and caught the frisbee smiling. Well I am a professional figure skater but I also play..." She grinned whispering it."Hockey." At that she laughed and tossed the disc getting it near Day as close as she could. "So I can skate circles around anybody with or without a hockey stick in my hand while doing triple axels."She smiled at her achievements. She had been a figure skater since she was 4 and by the time she was 14 she had made it to team USA.That was her biggest achievement but as much as she loved figure skating hockey always meant more to her and she was in the just as long. "Do you play any sports Day?" She asked this curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 pm

"I don't play sports. Unless you count off n' on Marshall Arts." Damon said as he stepped into disc's path. "I use to take Karate, Ken do, and a few others. But nothing to much, in the end Judo and Ken do were my favorite." Damon said tossing the disc, it going nowhere near Nev.

"As far as you playing hockey, that in truth makes me fear you." Damon said making it clear that he was only half joking. It was then that Damon reached in to his Jean pocket and pulled out a small wrapped present. "Few know this, in fact the only person who did use to wear that hair band, but I use to toy around as a silversmith, and I use to make pendents, and rings." Damon said once he was near Nev. "This was the first time in nearly two year that I made something new." Damon said as he held out the present.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Nevada smiled brightly. "And why should it scare you?"She knew he was partly joking but she still asked. She looked at the present not sure if to take it or not. "T-Thank you.."She trailed off blushing gently.How did someone like Damon even begin to like her let alone give her presents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

date time(Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

date time(Dave!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next