Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating Date [Private to Dave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Skating Date [Private to Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Nevada sat at a bench waiting for Damon she tugged on the hair elastic that he had given her wearing it as a bracelet. She once again wore no coat as usual. Looking out onto the ice she sighed and looked at the ice skates next to her.Her good old blue and white skates.Quickly she tugged off her uggs and began to lace her skates up over the white knit tights she wore under the blue long sleeved knit dress. Nev grinned at her faithful figure skates on her feet before adjusting the blue and white bow headband in her hair.She was getting too excited to wait for Damon to get here and rushed unto the ice beginning to twist and turn giggling as the ends of her skirt twisted around her knees.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Damon walked up to the edge of the rink, cursing himself in both English and Greek. He started to look for Nev when he saw her on the ice. One look at he moving on the ice and everything stopped, him cursing, a little of his fear lifted, and coming here was worth it just to see her move on the ice. Damon set the bag he was carrying down. I held his entire stock of first aid things, and a new pair of ice skate that a few Hermes kids help him get to settle a favor. Damon leaned on the wall of the rink and watched her. As she started to pass him he whistled at her and wave smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Nev twisted her entire body skating backwards to smile at damon. "Hey!"She twisted quickly rushing to the edge and hopping off kissing him gently. "Sorry I just couldn't wait to get on the ice...I've missed it so much."She smiled brightly smoothing her dress skirt down she grinned. "Excited?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Damon smiled at Nev. "It's okay. I enjoyed watching you. And no, I'm terrified." Damon said still smiling and holding his left arm. It was the true, the last time he got on a rink, it ended, badly. Due to that he was reluctant to get on, but he trusted Nev enough to try. He stood up and walked over to the bench and put on the skates. "Okay, now time to be an idiot!" Damon yelled and punched the air. He stumbled to wall and on to the ice, once his blade hit the ice Damon's foot shot out from under him and he landed flat on his back. "Oww."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Nev squealed reaching to help him up. "Are you okay!"She asked smiling painfully.Placing one of her pick in the ground to steady herself she smiled lightly. "I must say it was better than my first attempt on hockey skates if that helps."She said giggling and tilting her head to the side brown curls tumbling the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Damon managed to pull himself into a sitting position. "I'm okay, my butt and back managed to brake my fall." Damon stood, and managed to stay up with out hitting the ice. He sent up a silent prayer to his mom. "Okay, so far so good." Damon muttered. He tried moving a skate and once again found himself staring at the sky, and he began to mutter very colorful curse in both language. He tried again with near identical results. "This is getting, sore." Damon said, "Well, at least when i land on my butt, it's getting iced almost instantly." Damon finished laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Nevada laughed gently grabbing his hands and kissing him gently. "Motivation."Was all she whispered skating backwards and tugging for him to go forwards. "Back and forth movements with the feet..left, right, glide...left,right,glide."Of course she wasn't doing this herself.She was rocking her hips side to side the only way she ever skated backwards.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Damon smiled at Nev's 'Motivation'. He stood up, and started to shuffle his feet, and moved a little, with the bit of confidence that the act gave him, Damon crouched at the base of the wall. He set one foot in front of himself, and the other on the corner. When he decided to be completely stupid he pushed off shot forward one the skate he put in front. He managed to move about ten feet before his face choose to get a closer look at the ice. "Okay, not going to do that again."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Nevada smiled gently. "Your doing fine Day!"She smiled grabbing his hands. "C'mon let me help you please?" She asked smiling lightly. "You have to take your time and it gets easier."She smiled brighter cocking her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Damon smiled and let Nev help him up. "Fine, we do this your way." Damon said with a sigh. "So, Your Exigency. What shall I do first." Damon said as he managed a shaky court bow. He started to think that his life will most likely get easier, if just lets Nev have her way.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Nevada grinned and kissed his cheek. "Slide left foot the right foot then glide...It's easier than it seems kind sir."She laughed gently let go of his hand and demonstrated what she had said. "I was terrible the first time I skated...believe it or not!"She smiled brightly with her teeth for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Damon did as he said and moved a few feet forward. "I am under the personal belief that you are not terrible at anything, except starting a fire. You can't do that to save you live." Damon said smiling to so that she would know he was joking. He repeated the action and followed Nev.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:08 pm

She laughed gently looking at him. "Hey now my mom is Khione I wonder why I can't make a fire."She smiled sheepishly skating forward slightly to look at him and grin. "You adorable when your frightened but you'll do fine Damon..I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:30 pm

"Not frightened, terrified." Damon said as he moved a little more forward amazed that the movement was getting a bit easier every time he did it. It wasn't long before his fall frequency went from mostly to a little bit. Soon after that Damon was able to glide smoothly with only a few stumbles.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Nevada smiled brightly as she watched Damon improve with each movement."See Day it does get easier!" She stopped suddenly watching him curiously before kissing him quickly and skating away pulling into a ball and popping up sliding into an axel. She laughed happily doing a jump and gasping as she hit the ice wincing in pain her skate slicig the inside of her right calf.Cursing at her stupidity she touched the blood.It wasn't that she was showing off but she honestly forgot in her joy to stick her landing." I'm totally fine!" She called lookig at the blood on her fingers sucking it off.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Damon, forget his lack of ability, Damon shot forward and slid to a stop next to Nev and looked at her leg. A shallow was on her leg, nothing more. He shrugged of his back pack and pulled out a gauze pad and a small ace bandage. He quickly treated her cut and smiled, "After the last time I made sure I was prepared" Damon finished laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Nevada blushed bright red."Last time I didn't slice myself open with my own figure skate did I?"She was completely embarassed."I think I was a tad too excited.."She trailed off glaring at the blood stained onto her fingers."Real smooth Nev" she muttered to herself dark curls covering her face and the pink blush across her face. She looked at the rip in her white tights and sighed." Back to skating yes?" She got up and started back into a series of twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:03 am

Damon stood more steadily and started to follow Nev. "Ya know if you slow down and teach me how to turn, I might just be able to do something about that rip." Damon said as he began to glide smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 am

Nevada turned quickly smiling at him. She skated back to him watching him curiously." I can do something about the tear too but I think teaching you turn is a lovely idea." She stopped grinned at him and grabbed the tights tearing the material off her legs. She saw no need for them anyway."When you glide turn one of your feet slighly and BAM!...Turn" She smiled lightly demonstrating her explaination.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:20 am

Damon looked at the part of the tights Nev tore off. "That is such waste." Damon said sighing, as he said that line the tights dissolved and and reformed on Nev's legs as if nothing had ever happened. He smiled as he moved forward and try to turn, his first attempt ended with him on his back, again.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am

Nev smiled lightly at Damon."Your so adorable when your on your back on the ice." She giggled tying her hair back with the hair elastic. She smiled at her tights."I quite liked them off but.this works too." She grinned tugging on her dress hem looking down at him."If at first you don't succeed try and try again right?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:39 am

Damon stretched out on the ice, the cool feeling reminding him of Nev. "I would try again but you said that i look adorable like this and the ice feels good, so I think I'm just gonna stay this way for a bit." Damon said smiling. "And all you had to do was say you wanted those off, I would be happy to tale those off for you. Magically or otherwise." Damon said with a smile. At that instant he used a bit of magic to flip his feet over his head and land on the blades. He tried to turn again and managed to pull it of, barely.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 am

Nevada grinned at his comment then clapped her hands at his turn. "Well done Sir. It seems you learn quickly."She laughed and turned quickly sitting on the bench and changing into a pair of hockey skates. "Now I'll try this out...It's been almost a full year without me being on these babies."She stepped out unto the ice and skated about 7 feet before tripping over herself and falling. Laughing she got up and skated over to Damon. "See we're even now we even have the same type of skates on."She grinned and kissing him very quickly. "I love you"She whispered skating backwards away from him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 am

Damon laughed at her fall, while making sure she was okay without hovering over her. Damon followed Nev, and eventually caught up to her. Now that his body had the movements down and had a chance to get his balance right Damon move more smoothly, and fluidly. "Now that is cheating. You keep stealing kisses." Damon said as he glided smoothly to Nev. He wrapped one arm around Nev and Kissed her the way he meant to when he first got here. Damon slowed and allowed Nev to get a bit ahead of him. "Shall we?" Damon asked holding his had out as slow music began to play from four speakers that had shown up around the rink from out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 am

Nevada grinned. "Cheating?Who me? No way!" When she heard the music her heart melted. "We might."She grinned grabbing his hand and skating next to him close enough not to knock him down. "You are quite the romancer Mr. Calser aren't you?" Nev smiled brightly stealing a kiss on the cheek and squeezing his hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating Date [Private to Dave]   Skating Date [Private to Dave] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating Date [Private to Dave]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: