Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

date time(Dave!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

date time(Dave!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"Because of what what you might do to me if I make you mad." Damon said with a grin. In truth Damon was unsatisfied with how the pendent he just gave to Nev, came out. It was to plain. He doesn't have the connections he use to, so he was able to get a snow sapphire like he wanted to. Instead he had to settle for an ice blue colored substitute. That Ice glass as it was called, sat at the center of a snow flake made of silver.

He gestured to the present and said "I hope you like it. Although I wasn't able to do everything I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 am

Nevada blushed furiously before she opened the box and gasped. "Oh Damon this is gorgeous."Tears slipped down her cheeks and she didn't understand why she smiled sheepishly and wiped them away. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be crying this is a happy moment...Thank you Damon its so pretty."She quickly removed the chain around her neck containing her father's graduation ring,She closed the clasp and shoved it in her jeans pocket. "Wanna help me?"She carefully took the pendant out of the box and handed it to Day smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

"Sure." Damon said as he took the necklace in one hand. Damon put his other hand on Nev's cheek and kissed her softly. "It's okay to cry tears of joy when your happy." Damon said as he got behind Nev and moved her hair out of the way. He quickly fastened the necklace around Nev. Once he did Damon hugged her from behind and just held her close.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Nevada nodded at his comment then leaned into him softly."Guess what."She stated twisting to look at him before kissing his lips gently.She smiled brightly and buried her head into where his neck and collar bone met.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 pm

"Hey that's cheating." Damon said laughing, before kissing the crown of her head. Damon then broke the hug and plopped down on the blanket they sat on earlier. Damon yawned loudly turning on his side to face the ocean. "Gods, warm weather is annoying. It always puts me to sleep." Damon said with another yawn.

Last edited by Dave on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Nevada pouted. "Hey you didn't guess!"She kneeled down next to him touching her fingertips to the bare skin on his neck letting a cold aura fill her right to her fingertips and down Damon's neck she made sure it didn't leave frostbite. "Hey wakey wakey."She smiled brightly curling next to him. "And its probably the fire thats making you warm...not the weather I like this weather it shows the cold to come."She smiled fondly talking of the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Damon shivered at her touch, he had not felt that kind of cool in a long time. In truth he missed it. Damon then smiled a wolf's grin, "If it is the fire the what do you say we get rid of it?" Damon asked walking up to it. Just in front of it he took a fighting pose. Damon then drew back both fists. When he punched with his left fist the fire shot out over the ocean, when he punched with his right fist, it seemed as though nothing happened. Then the fire erupted as thought a bomb went off inside it. "Now as for my guess, I'm going to have to guess, Purple." Damon said turn to face Nev with a smile that had sarcasm written all over it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Nevada smiled brightly then pouted playfully. "Thats a terrible guess Day!"She smiled hugging into her boyfriend. "And I was going to say something really cute too!"She giggled hugging close to him and running her fingers down his back gently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Damon hugged her back feeling the coolness running along his back matching her fingers. "One, I know that was a terrible guess, that's the point. Two, if I messed you up, that means I win. Three, to me everything you say is cute. Four, what were you going to say?" Damon said into the top of her head between kisses. Damon looked out over the ocean at what little remained of the explosion he had cause. If I'm not careful that could be a person instead of a campfire.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Nevada giggled kissing his cheek. "I don't want to tell you now you ruined the moment. "She was joking of course but she quickly laid back against the blanket looking up at the stars.She ran her fingertips down his back smiling lightly. "I love you."She whispered quietly wondering if he had heard her or not.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Damon's breath caught in his throat. For a second or two he literally stopped breathing. Not because he didn't feel the same way, the opposite in fact. It was that those words, 'I love you' were the last words he heard his sister say. He took a breath knelled so that Nev was stretching out in front of him, he leaned over her staring into her eyes, feeling the color of his eyes shift to a deep purple color. While never taking his eyes from her he said, "I love you too, Nevada." He then kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Nevada blushed furiously reaching for his lips kissing him gently. "Really?"She reached forward to hug him gently."Your pretty amazing do you realize that Damon?"She snuggled into him gently. "Like super amazing."She kissed his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:00 am

Damon smiled, his cheeks beginning to match Nev's. "I believe that if I need to be told I'm amazing, that it implies that I do not know that I am. If indeed I am." Damon said grinning. Damon moved to lay beside Nev, and stared at the stars. Masked concern on his face. "Some of the things that you find amazing, I would rather be rid of. Like my power over fire. I have hurt many without meaning to. And then there is my father." Damon said his voice trailing off as he said the last word.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:09 am

Nev turned to look at him with concern. "no matter what or who worries you or hurts you I still think your perfect....I can't say that my family was dysfunctional because it wasn't.... I lived like a princess...until Daddy had a nervous breakdown of course but that's irrelevant but I still understand what you mean Day and honestly its your imperfections that make you perfect.."She smiled lightly looking into his eyes."I've hurt people to and killed a few more and that was just in training..."Her lip quivered at the thoughts and gruesome memories of kids turning blue and shivering until they were dead.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 pm

OOC: Sorry that I was dead for awhile... school stuff tied me up.

BIC: Never taking his eyes off the sky Damon said "If it was just someone hurting me I can deal with that. I can take care of myself. What keeps me up at night is ME hurting OTHERS." Damon's vision started to blur so he closes them to continue, he came this far he might as well finish it. "On the night of the hurricane... the night Sarah died, both me and my dad survived the Surge Wall. A huge wall of water that the storm wind push ahead of the actual storm. It wasn't long after it hit that me and my dad met up. When we did he started to yell at me as if I brought the hurricane. All I could remember thinking was where is Sarah. Ten feet away from me my dad picked up something and held it like a bat. At that moment I screamed 'get away' at the top of my lungs. I look up and see him impaled on a tree twenty feet away. Not long after I find Sarah...crushed and drowned." Damon finished with tears in his eyes.

Last edited by Dave on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Nevada brushed the tears from his eyes gently.She could feel the pain he felt as if they were connected. "You didn't mean to hurt your dad Day and you didn't kill you sister that was the hurricane which you didn't cause."She kissed his lips gently brushing hair from Damon's eyes."I love you Damon and no matter what you've done that changes nothing."She kissed him again pulling away and stroking his vheek lightly.

OOC:I know the feeling and its okay:)
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:49 pm

To Damon the act of causing his dad's death was a reflex action, what troubled him was that he was happy after the fact. The drunk idiot who beat him for 15 years was finally gone, Damon would never have to worry that his father would beat Sarah before Damon could get in the way and protect her. He was responsible for his father's death, even through reflex, and it felt good to watch him die. Damon put his had over Nev's and said "I hope so, and I love you to." he then slipped into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Nev smiled gently as she watched Damon fall into sleep.She gently grabbed the other blanket from her basket draping it over him before cuddling close and kissing his cheek ever so gently before falling asleep herself.She actually slept peacefully for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: date time(Dave!)   date time(Dave!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

date time(Dave!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: