Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carnival time Continued!(Dave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Carnival time Continued!(Dave) Empty
PostSubject: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Nevada smiled brightly and pointed in the direction of the ticket booth next to the ride. "Right there sir." She replied smiling and rubbing the back of his hand gently with her thumb.She brushed the hair that had fallen from her braid away and tugged Damon to follow her there.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Damon allowed Nev to drag him over to the ticket booth, where they got in line. This reminded Damon of the last festival he went to, it was just him and Sarah, and she dragged him around like a puppy to. With that thought Damon started to believe that Nev ans Sarah would have been best friends if just to make his life harder. having Sarah and Nev team up against him fill him with dread and laughter.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Nevada turned and looked at Her boyfriend cocking her head to the side. "Whatcha thinking about Day?" She asked him curiously and innocently moving up in line as she did so. She tugged on her dress hem absentmindedly not really noticing as she looked at the rollar coaster smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Damon sighed coming back to here and now. "I'm thinking about the two women who rule my life." He said as he cracked his neck with an audible pop. It was a practice he didn't do much and more, but the cold weather made his neck stiff enough to pull it off. "Okay, my turn Nev." Damon said, "Why do you always pull the hem of your dress?" He asked hoping he wasn't prying to much.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Nev blushed stopping herself immediately smoothing her dress out. "A terrible habit of mine... I've had it since I was only little.My step-mom tried to get me into dresses it worked but then my dad and her got in an argument and it resulted in me running into the woods ripping my hem off...Ever since then its like I have to check for it..."It was probably the silliest habit ever. "I also have a habit of twirling my hair." She smiled lightly kind of embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm

"One of my friends back in New Orleans, had this habit where he would put his hand on the side of his face like this." Damon said as he put his free hand in the side of his face just in front of his ear. "He did this to remind himself he still had his glasses on. Other wise he would end up taking a shower with them on, and wonder why the room was foggy." Damon said laughing. "You told me it was my flaws that made me perfect, right? Well it's our habits that make us who we are."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Nevada grinned at his first comment. "I guess you could say that."Nevada smiled lightly kissing his cheek as she continued down towards the booth her smile widening. "But some habits can be bad for you. like my friend Aubree's habit of overworking it at the Infirmary."Nev nodding matter of factly and smiling radiantly touching the pendant around her neck as if checking to see if it was there.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Damon walked beside her, and watched as she touched the snowflake pendent he made for her. 'She still wears that thing?' Damon asked to himself, no understanding what was good about it. He messed up almost all of it. But despite that she still wore it. "Hey Nev, I forgot to ask when is your birthday?" Damon asked stepping up in line again.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Nevada gasped."Oh god..My birthday is in-" She began to count on her fingers. "9 days." She said finally nodding her head totally forgetting it was December. "December 13th." She smiled "and when is yours Damon..."She thought it was terrible she didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

"Huh, Oh. In September, about a month before I got here. September 11th." Damon said trying to think of a present he can make in 9 days. "Short notice." Damon mumble to himself. Still short notice wouldn't stop him, he'd have to get in touch with the Hermes guys tomorrow. "What kind of present would you want Nev?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Nevada was stunned. "Nothing...I haven't gotten a birthday present in like 4 years. Why start now right?" She really didn't make a big deal of her birthdays anymore. She'd be 17 and that was all she really thought of it. They finally reached the end of the line and Nev smiled at the ticket girl.One of her sisters by the look of it but she couldn't remember her name.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Once Damon and Nev got the tickets and headed to the Coaster line Damon said, "You start now because now you have a boyfriend who is under obligation from himself and the relationship law to give you something. So I want an answer by the day after tomorrow." Damon said with a perfectly strait face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Nevada blushed biting her lips. "I've never had to think about that before Day..."She smiled lightly and questionably. She had never had to she didn't have many friends so who was going to buy her things? He tubbed on a lock of loose hair smiling at the roller coaster in front of her just a few people in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Damon suddenly got a smile the spoke every ounce of wickedness he had in him. "I know exactly what I'm gonna do for your birthday." Damon said handing their tickets to the attendant, and getting on. As the guard bar came down Damon use magic to make sure Nev would not get hurt. "Gods, it's been so long since I been on one of these things." He said waiting for the ride to start.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Nevada looked puzzled grabbing Damon's and tightly."This is going to be fun...I hope."She smiled brightly as the ride begun. She squealed as it began to pick up speed holding Damon's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Damon wrapped his arm around Nev remembering that this was her first coaster in a really long time. Instead of trying to talk Damon shoved his free hand in the air enjoying the sensations of weightlessness in a drop, and the extra gravity when pulling out of it. Damon began to feel as if Sarah were sitting opposite to Nev beside him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Nevada screamed laughing and closing her eyes tightly together as the looped da looped at one point. She had never had so much fun in her life. She missed going to amusement parks back home in Colorado so this was a welcome thing.She smiled at Damon opening her eyes and looking in to his eyes before turning and enjoying this moment.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Damon winced slightly from Nev's scream, although the wind tore most of it away. He continually tried to avoid squashing Nev on sharp turns,even to the point of getting squashed himself. All to soon the ride ended and Damon helped Nev off the coaster and walked over to a bench in case she wanted to sit. "So was that fun?" Damon asked smile at the mix of exhilaration and adrenaline on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Nevada nodded happily. "Extremely fun."She was so happy that she had done something different from her everyday activities. "I tell you now sir...Our next date is going to be at the ice rink...Its time I try to impress you."She smiled at him then leaned into him her head hurting from all the blood pumping through her head at once.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Damon's mouth dropped and horror swept his face for only a second before he schooled it back to normal. "Nev, you impress me daily by putting up with me." Damon said quickly even though he knew he was doomed to that embarrassing failure again, because he could never stand her up even if her wanted to. He signed and sat on the bench, with his head down.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Nev looked at him carefully tilting his head up. "And you impress me daily but not because you put up with me...You amaze me and I Do. Not. put up with you I Love You!."She kissed his lips gently. "I love you a lot and thats all that should matter."She smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Damon laughed somewhat nervously, he always managed to tick girls off, he considered it a talent. He cast his eyes around looking for something to use to change the subject with. At that moment he saw the Ferris Wheel and his eyes lit up. "Okay, now I pick." Damon said as he stood and walk to the left of the Ferris Wheel, looking for the ticket booth.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Nevada rolled her eyes getting up and nodding. "Yes sir and way to change the subject. We will talk more about this mister!" She said grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek.I wonder why he's so nervous She thought to herself squeezing his hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival time Continued!(Dave)   Carnival time Continued!(Dave) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival time Continued!(Dave)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: