Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ice skating what else would I be doing? (private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

ice skating what else would I be doing? (private) Empty
PostSubject: ice skating what else would I be doing? (private)   ice skating what else would I be doing? (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 pm

layla isabella mills; aphrodite

Layla smiled as she walked out of Cabin 10. Thank the gods that Layla woke up before her siblings woke up started a perfume bomb. Layla wasn't really the type to wear perfume she would only wear it on special occasions. Going ice skating wasn't one of those special occasions. Anyway, Layla crossed her arms to make her sweatshirt with a British flag on it hug her to keep her warmer. The daughter f Aphrodite didn't care about the cold even though it was already lightly snowing. She smiled again as the white snow got stuck in her caramel hair.

Layla walked to ice skating rink with her arms still crossed. When she got to a bench she sat down and took out her ice skates out of her British flag bag. Obviously, she likes England. One day she wanted to visit there. Most likely when she saved enough money when would be like she was 45. Layla put her Converse in her bag and put on her skates. She started skating, but really slowly. Then she started to get the hang of it. A couple of minutes later, she was spinning on her skates. Although, when she started spinning she accidentally bumped into someone. She ended up of course on her bottom in her blue skinny jeans. "Oh woops sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going." She said while getting up from the ice.

tag: --- words: --- notes: --- outfit: Skating
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

ice skating what else would I be doing? (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: