Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

skating in the snow [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

skating in the snow [private] Empty
PostSubject: skating in the snow [private]   skating in the snow [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:30 pm

I've been feeling real good
came a long way from misunderstood

Emily finished tying her skates on. She had never actually ice skated before. In Britain, they had other traditions, she had forgotten since she had been doing the traditions here. She thought they were fun, like making a snowman and having a tree she did. Skating she had never done before. Her family had never taken her skating, so she decided to try it now. She had tried to dress warm, but was still cold. She had a pair of dark blue skinny jeans on with her 'love' sweatshirt. It was the closest thing she had to Christmas. She a light coat on with a scarf, mittens, and a matching scarf. Her nose was still pink along with her cheeks. She just loved the cold.

Emily skated onto the ice and watched some people skate, trying to learn on her own. She didn't want someone to teach her like the Khione kids. She rather learn herself. She started to get the hang of things and skated around the rink. She actually thought this was fun. I can't believe I never tried this before, She thought to herself. Luckily, the rink wasn't filled with people. The people were either skating with their friends, boyfriends, or girlfriends. Emily was by herself. She didn't care until she saw another girl alone. She felt bad and skated up to her. "Mind if I join you? I'm quite lonely myself." She said her British accent showing.

Emily Arabella Thomas
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: skating in the snow [private]   skating in the snow [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:58 am

(ok sorry I have no fancy layout yet it's coming xD)

Michelle sat alone on a bench just outside the ice rink, she was never exactly the type of person to go outside when she had no reason for doing so, much less go to somewhere where people were. But it was wintertime, it was snowing and the weather was chilly and nice, so she had figured it wouldn't hurt to go walk around a bit before dinner. As she was in the midst of picking the nail polish off her fingernails, a rather loud Khione camper came up to her, and put her hands on her hips, pouting her lips. "You're not going to have any fun just sitting there and doing nothing, you lazy girl!"she had said, grabbing Michelle by her arm and yanking her onto her feet. Before Michelle could stutter out a response, the girl shoved a pair of ice skates into her arms and said, "Go on, go ice skating! I'll be watching and if I don't see you on the rink I'll come and make you get on!"

Jeez, controlling much? thought Michelle as she watched the girl (who couldn't have been any older than 15), hobble away on her ice skates. It couldn't hurt to at least try ice skating. Michelle hadn't gone skating since she was a very young girl, but she figured it wasn't too hard. So she sat down, laced up the skates, and walked to the edge of the rink. She thought she must have looked ridiculous,  she nearly slipped and fell when she got both skates on the ice, but as she started gliding along, it became easier. Until she actually did fall, getting white powder snow on her rear end and back. Michelle's face turned crimson, and she hobbled over to the railing, deciding she will get off the rink as soon as the Khione girl leaves the ice.

Another girl approached her, who seemed to be alone and without anybody else, so Michelle relaxed a bit. The girl had an English accent, which caught Michelle off guard; there weren't any British campers here, or she just hadn't run into them at all. "I don't mind," Michelle falsely stated, because she was actually just about to leave the rink, "I'm pretty terrible at ice skating though." Michelle figured that this might be an opportunity to make a new friend, and it helped a lot for the other girl to approach her first. But the other girl probably already thinks Michelle's a weirdo, right? With her nose a bright red (and was probably dripping by now, but she didn't want to wipe it with her sleeve to avoid people calling her gross), and her sleeves and whole back side were white with snow. Michelle cringed. The other girl most likely just feels bad for her.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: skating in the snow [private]   skating in the snow [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:33 pm

I've been feeling real good
came a long way from misunderstood

Emily smiled when the girl said she could join. "It's fine. I just started too, love. I'm Emily, daughter of Zeus." She said as she skated on the ice. She was slowly getting better because she was getting the hang of it. She had thought it was fairly easy. She saw the girl had a drippy nose, so she took a tissue out of her pocket and handed it to her. "Here." She said offering it to her. She needs it more than I do, She thought. She didn't know what to say to the girl, she hadn't talked to anyone in awhile because of the apocalypse. She shivered when she thought of it. It was probably the worst thing that ever happened to her. Actually, second thing after her father dying from a few thugs. She sighed. She still remembered the day she got the news. She had screamed and had thrown stuff. She shivered. She had tried to forget the memory, but it just coming back to her. No matter how much she tried, it always came crawling back into her mind. She sighed, knowing the memory of the zombie apocalypse wouldn't ever leave. A flash of dead bodies and corpses filled her mind and she shivered again. Luckily, no one she knew had died, but she still didn't like the apocalypse. She turned back to the girl and smiled, so show her she was alright.

Emily Arabella Thomas
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skating in the snow [private]   skating in the snow [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skating in the snow [private]
Page 1 of 1