Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) Empty
PostSubject: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm

I watch as Willow sits up in her bed. "How are you feeling?" I ask standing up. It was cold in the infirmary, but I was warm because of the sunlight traveling through the window. I claspe one of her hands in both of mine. It wasn't a move or a statement, just trying to be a good friend "Do you need anything? Like water? Or something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Willow looked at Trent and smiled lightly. "Cam I have some water please?" Willow asked in a hoarse voice. Willow touch her nose and found it bandaged, along with her chest. Willow winced slightly. Dang, how hard did they beat Willow up. "Are you okay?" Willow asked Trent. Willow ran a hand through her black hair, finding some snow. Willow shivered and goosebumps showed on her arms. Willow was never cold.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

I walk out for just a moment, and return holding a glass of water. "Yeah," I reply. "Just a little shaken. That's all." Truth be told, I was lying. I wasn't really shaken, just ready to see the guy that did this to her, die. my dreams tonight would be filled with horrifying ways to kill someone. Those would be my good dreams.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Willow raised an eyebrow. "You sure? You look like you wanna kill someone," Willow noticed, taking a sip of water. The water felt nice down Willow's throat. Willow cleared her throat before talking again. "How long do you think I'll be in here?" Willow asked Trent, butting her lip.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:59 am

I shrug my shoulders in answer to her question. "If your in here longer then you like, you could always A.M.A. out of here." I site back down and grab a little bit of snow from her hair. Rubbing my fingers together, I watch as the fine white powder turns to liquid.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Willow nodded. Could she go now or no? Willow sighed and covered her eyes with her hands. Stupid ice-skating rink. Willow opened her eyes and smiled gently at Trent. Willow was longing for her boyfriend Damon. Willow's blue eyes flickered to the door as a cool breeze filled the room. Willow saw it was that Area boy. Willow yelped and slid under the blankets on the cot.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 pm

In response to Willow's whelp I leap up from the wooden seat and draw my sword. Aiming it at the new comer. That must be what she was afraid of. A few of the medics were now yelling at me, saying that if I was going to fight I should take it out side. But that wouldn't happen. I was to focused on protecting Willow this time. This jerk had already proved he would kick someone when they were down. Why wouldn't he finish them off in the hospital as well?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Willow watched as Trent took out his sword. The Apollo kids were screaming and shouting, telling Trent and the Ares kid to take it outside. The Ares kid got so fed up he punched an Apollo kid. Willow clenched her tiny fists. How dare he? Willow watched as the Ares kid punched Trent and walked over to Willow, grabbing her by her shirt. Without even thinking, Willow spat in the guy's face
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I had had enough of this guy. I don't know what really happened next. I wrap my arm around this monster's neck, most likely intending to choke him. In a few short moments I found my self struggling for breath against a wall. I still wasn't going let go. One of us was going to die here... Seeing this... Thing's size, the one to die would most likely be me. Several of the Apollo kids drew their weapons, not really intending to fire. I hear a snap and let out a cry of pain. That would be my ribs. Another sharp pain in my arm lets me know my choking attack was working. His fingers were digging into my arm.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Willow knew she had to do something. The Apollo kids weren't doing crap. Willow lunged at the Ares kid, clawing at his arms. The boy flung his arm, knocking Trent off and throwing Williw off balance. Willow now grew fierce and furious. Her once lively blue eyes turned pitch black as anger boiled in her veins. Willow watched as the Ares kid took out something shinny and pointed it at Trent. Willow's eyes widened. Holy crap. A gun. Some kids screamed and others ran out, leaving the Ares kid, Trent, and Willow. Willow knew she couldn't freeze the guy, she was way too weak to do that. Willow lunged as the Ares kid fired. Willow didn't know if the bullet hit Trent or not; Williw had knocked off the boys aim. Willow and the boy fought for the gun.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 am

I feel a sharp pain in my right ring finger, and coupled with that fact that he had a gun made me terrified. Fearfully, I look down at what I knew was true. No more ring finger. At least it was only a finger. And if it had to be a finger, I was glad it was my least favorite of the fingers. I'd worry about it later. Right now we needed to take care of this guy. I leap up and ram the ares kid into a wall, unaware of the window. The was a large crashing sound, and I feel myself grabbing at Willow for balance.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Willow felt herself go off balance and fall through the window with Trent and the Ares kid. Willow gasped as she felt shards of glass break through her skin. Willow grunted as she pulled a long piece of glass out. Willow looked for the Ares kid and found him standing in front of her. The Ares kid cocked the gun with a shaky hand. Willow gasped and crawled away slowly. oh gods, this was it. Willow was gonna die. Willow closed her eyes as she heard the crack of the gun. Willow fell back on the grass as pain erupted in her body. Tears fell down Willow's pale face as she heard the Ares kid fall to the ground with a thud. Willow opened her blue eyes and saw that he was frozen solid. What in Hades?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 pm

I watch in terror as Willow's shot. Shortly followed, the Ares kid fell to the ground. He was apparently dead, or at least frozen. For good measures I shove my sword through his throat until it makes contact with the ground. "Willow!" I shout running over to her. Where were the medics when you needed them the most?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Tears fell down Willow's face as she finally felt the blood coming from her chest. Willow closed her eyes as her body started to relax. Willow knew she was gonna die now. She was never going to see Damon again or touvh him or kiss him. Willow was now never going to be able to live her life all thanks to Ares's kid. Willow opened her blue eyes again and saw Trent. No, Willow was not going to die. No, not yet.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 pm

"Hey Trent." I say absent minded as I walk towards the infirmary. He had had more then his fair share of time in the hospital. I see the blood on the snow and I look over at Trent. "What the hell happened?" I say running over to the girl first. This was a bad wound, but easily taken care of. I lean over her pressing my hand over her heart, saying a prayer to my dad. It always worked for me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Willow's blue eyes widened when she felt a hand on her chest. Suddenly, the pain went away and Willow could breathe normally again. Gasping lightly, Willow griped some snow as pain shot up in her chest as the wound closed. Willow let go of the snow when the pain went away. Sitting up slowly, Wilow saw Trent and another boy. Willow scrunched her eyebrows together. The boy did look familiar. That's when Williw recognized the boy ad Cain. Willow's blue eyes looked up at Cain. "Thanks," Willow said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)   There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight,  near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's some blood, on the snow, from the fight, near the lake, which is now an ice rink. (private)
Page 1 of 1