Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword fight ( private to nico)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Sword fight ( private to nico) Empty
PostSubject: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I walk into the arena, and sit down with my sword on one of the benches. " I wonder where Keller is," I say aloud to myself, not really caring if anyone hears me because people do and they give me weird looks. I clean my sword (which I got for my birthday a few days ago from mom) with my shirt and sit and wait for Keller to show up(which is really hard for me).
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Keller bounded into the arena, a bird on his shoulder. The Athena boy had gotten sidetracked along the way, so now he was late to his sister's sword fight thingy. Keller reached for his weapon, which scared the bird away, and stopped running when he was even with his sister. "Hey Sis!" Keller said happily, tightening his grip on his shoe. Sure, Keller was going to have to fight his sister with only one shoe on, but he was used to that. His switchblade, which Keller had instead of a sword, turned into a shoe, which Keller was observing at that time. "How do I turn this thing on . . ." Keller asked, pondering the different things he could do to make his shoe turn into a knife-type-object.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

"Hey! Why do you have a bird?" I ask really happy that Keller showed up. "do you want to start? I got this new sword from mom for my b-day and Im really excited to test it out."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 am

Keller shrugged when asked about the bird, and smiled. "Of course I'm ready. Hit me with your best shot!" Still happy, Keller spread his arms out. "Fire away!" Of course, by now, Keller had started singing. His shoe turned into a switchblade, and Keller got it ready, still humming the song.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am

I grab my sword from the benches and Try and do this disarming move that I had learned yesterday. Bad idea, I'm not very good with it and Keller was just as good as I was. We star at each other and our grey eyes met. I'm surprised that we both remain in this position for so long seeing as we're the most hyper kids in our cabin. While I'm lost in though Keller takes his chance and counter attack completely surprising me

OOC: if I was power playing in the last sentence just tell me

Bean161
-------------
Livia Malcolm the Athena girl with way too much energy
Quell Malcolm Athena's quiet son and Livia's twin brother
Archer Fielding The sly Apollo girl

Last edited by bean161 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am

~ sorry I forgot to color code my post~
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 pm

-It's okay, but please don't double post. Will you please delete the second one? THANKS SO MUCH! Also, each RP post should be 4 sentences. I'll wait to reply, encase there are things you add that I should reply to!-
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 pm

sorry I dont know how to delete posts. I tried and failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword fight ( private to nico)   Sword fight ( private to nico) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword fight ( private to nico)
Page 1 of 1