Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} Empty
PostSubject: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 pm

I lay out everything we had planned. It all seemed to be in order. Grabbing a handful of stink bombs I place them in and out of the cabin, laying one directly on my bed, hoping to rid it of the Aphrodite smell. My stuff had been shoved under my bed, but I wasn't that worried about it. It was just things.

Pulling a pack of gum out of my bag I start smacking on it. It starts to taste minty, so I shove another piece in my mouth. True, I wasn't a Hermes cabin member, but I would fit in just fine when I went over there.

"Carmen, Acren, Chase!" I whisper, carefully not to wake my siblings of their "Beauty Sleep." "Coast's clear, come one!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 pm

I followed Hurst into the Cabin. I was chewing three pieces of disgusting black gum. It would look better in diva's hair. I spat it out onto a trap. "Ugh... nasty. This will be awesome," I muttered in a whisper. I didn't know when all of the Aphrodite campers would be back.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I smile. "I know, right? This was the stickiest gum I could find, and the grossest color. If you chew it long enough, it turns this weird brown color!" I laugh and take the gum out of my mouth. It is brownish-blackish. Smearing it all over the pillow of one of my siblings, I pray that no one sees it. For the rest, I would have to wait. There were a few little kids, 9, 10, 11, and 12 year olds, sleeping already, so I pulled out another piece. Pointing to them, I silently laugh and get ready to rub some gum.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

I walked over silently to a huge makeup table on the wall. There were tons of bottles of perfume and tiny makeup bags. I opened up my bag and shoved them all in. I wrinkled my nose. How did people live like this?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 pm

I look over at Carmen. I can sense her disgust, and I agree. "I know. I can't stand this place. I can't wait to leave." Taking the gum out of my mouth I smear it all over a 10 year old boy's hair. "Behold, the first victim!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm

"Shhh!" I shushed him, watching some campers stir in their sleep. I pulled down my hat a little bit more on my head. I shoved my bag up on my arm.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 pm

I freeze. 'Sorry,' I mouth. I look back at the boy and almost feel sorry for him. These kids were my family after all, but I had made a promise to Carmen. And, now that I had about three friends, I realized she was my best friend. I couldn't let her down. I take out another wad of gum and gently tear it apart, putting it in a 13 year old girls hair, knotting it up. Her hair was the messiest yet.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 pm

"Let's set up the traps," I said sort of silently, but loud enough for him to hear without waking any campers. I knew he had all of them with him. I searched the cabin, shoving clothes, brushed, etc. into my bag. I knew they'd die without their jeans & Juicy sweatpants.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 am

I fight the urge to laugh, because my laugh was loud and full of life. It would wake up the rest of my--the cabin. "Got it," I reply quietly. I pull out two traps and hand one to Carmen. "Here you are." I keep my voice as quiet as possible, because the kids were starting to stir.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:47 pm

"Thanks," I whispered quiter than usual. I set them in drawers, so when they were opened, they would be set off. I set them up also around places they would be most likey to go to. I heard the campers move around in their sleep. I knew they would wake up soon. I pushed forward the fake glases I had underneath my hat down on the bridge of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at Carmen. Well, I guess she needed a disguise, but in my opinion, she looked like an Aphrodite kid already, minus the overdose on make-up, hairspray, and perfume. "Carmen . . ." I take a minute to realize what was happening. She was going to act as a new Aphrodite cabin member. "Great disguise." I wasn't sure what I was going to say earlier, but that for sure wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Hahaha, well, she was just going to act like a random camper if anyone saw here. So they wouldn't track her down if someone woke up.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

--Haha. Well, I was wrong. Ha!--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Lmao ight.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

--tee hee. Silly Nico.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 am

I woke up and saw two kids putting on a prank on my younger siblings.
I quickly dressed and put on some lipstick.Then i sneaked up on them and said"What are you doing?"to a guy.OOC: Nico do something!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 pm

I spun around. "Nothing. We were outside together. We heard someone in here scream, so we came in here to check it out." I point to Carmen. "Something had been put in these kids hair." I sadly look at Carmen, then at my feet, then at the girl. I was a good liar. And I knew how to trick my own siblings, as I would trick myself.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm

"Really? Or did you put it in yourself?" I ased, feeling very suspisous.
"Anyway," I said, opening up my beauty tips book and flipping it to a page,"To get the gum off
the kid's hair, we need Peanut Butter." Then I woke the kid up and told him that someone had stuck a piece of gum in his hair. Then I put somelipstick on.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 pm

This is Private, people. Nico why didn't you do something?
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 am

Hey I am playing private.
The title includes Aphrodite cabin too.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

No. It's Private to me, Nico, and Korbin. Not you. Only those people can post here.

Wait wtf? Nico you changed to Aphrodite Cabin too?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm

~Hey, guys, who ever started the topic has the right to change it. But Nico, if you did make it private, you have to let the other members of the RP aware. Until further notice from Nico or until you guys figure this out, I'm making this private to you guys. Once solved, if agreed on, I'll make it open to the Aphrodite cabin as well.~
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Snaztastic.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

((Gum comes out well with peanut butter..xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next