Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Augsp

Augsp

The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Ok.I'll just yry and erase my posts........
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

--Ahh, okay. It was supposed to be private to me Bunny and Korbin. By Aphridote cabin, I meant that's where it took place, and so my Aphrodite cabin guy. When I posted I forgot, because she said please post so I was just like, oh, maybe this wasn't private. Okay, the title now is fine, let's just go on with where we left off Bunny. And forget the other posts. I'm going to PM Korbin, and then this can really get going.

With extreme apologizes to Bunny and Augsp,

Allison (Nico)

P.S. I am sorry. I should have paid attention. It wasn't fair to Bunny or Augsp. I hope you'll forgive me for this mess. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 pm

--I forgive you, Nico.And I'm just gonna stop postiing here from now on goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 pm

--Oh, gods. I feel horrible. But, I guess I'm glad that's out of the way. Thanks Augsp.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:23 pm

I shrugged a little. "Thanks. It was the best I could find right now. I don't look myself now. More like an Athena kid," I said a little grumbly. I finished setting up the traps I had in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 pm

"Nah, you look just like one of us . . ." I don't try and back up my words. It would require too much energy. I just put down the last few traps and widen my smile. "Done!" I whisper. I look around the cabin. This was the perfect mess. My siblings would freak. "Now I'm going to channel my inner Hermes kid, even though I doubt it exists, but hey! Lets steal some make-up!" I reach for some make-up on someone's trunk at the foot of their bed and stuff it into a bag that I plan on burning. "Carmen, grab some perfume and cologne."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:38 pm

I smirk in a smile sort of way. "I already did while setting up traps. Well, hey..." I stopped and paused for a moment. "I look like one of you guys?" Hearing that from me it probably sounded like I thought he was insulting me. But Hurst couldn't be... He had always been nice and following my lead in whatever. No one ever called me pretty all that much..

Last edited by Cinnabunny on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm

I look Carmen in the eyes. My heart stops beating, and then it starts up again, faster than normal. "Yeah," I finally say. "Yeah, you look really pretty." I smile, trying to copy the look that so many Hermes kids wear, but I can't defeat the Aphrodite in me. My smile is extremely white, and makes the color in my eyes pop, but as of now, I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

My cheeks turned pink. I guess my soft side started showing. Damn... I couldn't help it right now. "Well... Thanks. It's not like you've ever looked bad. I kind of knew you were an Aphrodite kid," I said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:51 pm

I laugh, blushing myself. "Did you?" I shove another handful of make-up into my bag, successfully taking away two siblings full set. When they woke up, I was probably screwed, but at least people would realize us Aphrodite cabin members weren't to be messed with, at least, not me. And no doubt in my mind, I was going to the Hermes cabin when this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

"A little. I could kinda tell no matter how hard you tried you would always look hot," I said with a shrug, trying to cover up my words, making them look useless. It failed. He could probably tell that I just admited I thought he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Well, thanks Carmen. You know . . . There's this Valentine's Day Dance coming up. This prank will probably have blown over by then, so I'm free to do something. Would you . . ." I try to speak, but the words get caught in my mouth. Why was it so hard to ask someone out? This should be something I'm good at! Stupid Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Was I being asked out? When did that happen... I just finished it for him. "I think that'd be great," I said. I couldn't take away the smile that spread across my face. I tried picturing what it would be like at the Valentines Dance thing. I wasn't usually up for that, but this year would be better. Romance was never something I was good at. I was a Hermes child. It was lying and pranking and... maybe it would be good for a slight change.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

My worried, afraid look turns into one of over joyed confusion. "Great." I set down one more prank and step back. I wasn't into all of that dance stuff, but I was into romance. It was just another Aphrodite thing that I found I had in common with my siblings. Sure, Valentines Day normally sucked. I was always the lonely single, but not this year. No, I was sure this would be the best year ever. "You know, Valentines day is my favorite holiday." I smile and blush, but at this point, I was carefree. So what? I was blushing. No. Big. Deal.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm

"Yeah? I never hated it but it was never my favorite... I'm always single on that day anyways," I said with a sad-ish look to my face. I tried to shake it off, but of course it stayed. I had one boyfriend here before, but it didn't work. I pretty much diliked Valentines Day since.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I nod, looking down. "I guess liking it is just in my blood. Ugh. I guess liking Valentine's Day isn't the worst thing to come out of being an Aphrodite kid." I shrug. Looking around at our work, I flash a devious smile, this time with confidence. "What to do the honors?" I ask, handing Carmen the remote that would set off everything. "Or if you don't want to be around the horrible smell--" I start. I didn't have to finish that sentence, she'd know what I meant. I'd press the button and meet her outside tomorrow. Whichever she chose.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm

I frowned a little. "But don't we wait until they get set off? Half of campers aren't even here right now. If we just set them off it wouldn't ruin their hair or anything on them. They won't suspect a thing from us if we just leave now," I said in a rush and headed for the open window.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 pm

I nod in agreement, being taught more and more by kids who were better at this than I was. "Right," I say with a laugh. Watching Carmen leave through the window, I shove my remote under my pillow and walk out the door. I didn't want anyone to think it would be a normal thing, while I was staying there, for me to climb out of windows. I meet Carmen outside. "I hid the remote." My voice is strong and powerful, and I feel brave saying it. I was a prankster, and no one could change that now. I could so be a full blood god, not knowing who my dad was. Hey, maybe i twas Hermes, but that would make things awkward. Hopefully that wasn't true. If I was a god instead of a demigod, I would have known by now.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm

"Cool," I said, turning towards the Cabin. I heard girly giggles a while away. "We're just in time, I can see them now," I said, squinting my eyes at them. I ducked down on my knees around the side of the Cabin, peering at the approaching Aphrodite kids.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I see the girls, and strangely the guys, giggling and watch them get in bed. I press the button on the remote and listen for the screams. And they came. Boy did they come. A strange green mist drifted out of the cabin, so strong that it no longer smelled like perfume. I could only hope the same went for my stuff. "Score!" I whisper, ready to sneak back into the cabin. Once I was back in, they wouldn't notice I had left. It wasn't like anyone of them knew me. And the fog from the stink bombs was too think to see through. "Coming back in?" I ask Carmen, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Open this to other Aphrodite kids? Maybe like one or two. I hate when things like this get crowded.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

--Sure, how about we use yours, unless you don't want to be two people, and invite someone like Fluffy. Fluffy plays Hurst's sister, so that would be epic. And someone else. Moo, since she has the cabin leader.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Let's just have Ali and Hurst's sis.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 pm

--Okay. I will get Fluffy.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Coolio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}   The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Prank {As of now, private to Nico, Bunny, and Korbin}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next