Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} Empty
PostSubject: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 am

I stand with a sledgehammer in my hand, fashioning what seemed to turn out to be an double-bladed axe. I ppound on it one last time, and make the omega sign in the middle of it. I smile and toss it into the pile of all the other weapons I finished. I decide to kick back for a second. I put the sledgehammer down and lean against one of the walls as I take out my iPod. I crank "Enter Sandman" by Metallica up to be heard over the noises of the armory.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I was told that the Armory was one of the places to go to get a good weapon. I walked in, it was so loud. Banging of steel, sparks flying, and pounding of sledgehammers. I stood against a wall, watching all of the guys work hard on vicious weapons.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I shut my iPod off, I could barely hear it, and start to work on a new project. After contemplating what I want, I settle on a spear. As I start to pick up my sledgehammer, a cute girl catches my eye. I walk up to her and smile my crooked grin. "Um...hi. I'm Spencer. You need anything?" I say, trying to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:23 pm

My eyes flicked up to the boy. "Uh, yes. I'm new here, and I was told to come here for a, weapon," I said, hoping I didn't sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:27 pm

I laugh. "What weapon?" I run my fingers through my black curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well... Not sure. Maybe-" I fiddled around with my hard-string bracelet that was sky blue. There was a silvery star in the middle. I touched the star lightly, bored. It snapped in half, and the string popped, and disappeared. Something replaced it in my hand, a sword.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 am

I stood in somewhat awe. "Looks like you don't need a weapon anymore, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 am

I turned the sword over. It was silver without a scratch- yet. There were stars etched in it clearly, perfectly, and lightly. "What- What the heck just happened to my bracelet?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:44 am

I bent down to look at it. "Looks like one of those bracelet weapons." I stand up. "You got lucky." I smile my crooked grin. "If you want, I can make it celestial bronze..."

~It's Eminem Takeover on FUSE! WOO!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 am

I shrugged. "No. It's better this way, like it came," I said. There was the small silver star at the top of the handle. I touched it again, and it snapped down baack to the bracelet, attatched to my wrist again.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 am

I run my fingers through my hair again, like I do when I'm nervous.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm

I made a face that said "Huh. Ok, then, guess I don't need a weapon then," if you knew what that looked like. "Well... Since I don't need a weapon anymore, hows it going?" I asked, feeling oddly social.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:01 pm

I smile. "Pretty good. Though I don't really look my best now...Anyway, like I said, I'm Spencer Burkhart." I decide this girl was cute, and I want her. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm

"That's good," I said, with a small smile. "I'm Namine Star."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I smile. "Well, you wanna do something later? I promise I'll be better looking by then." I think to myself, I went too far. "Or not..." I add.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Wow... 2nd day at camp and I was already going out with a guy. "Oh, wow, sure," I said, wondering if he was serious or not.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Yes!, I thought. "Cool. Where you wanna go? Movie, out to eat, party; it doesn't matter. I have a car." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I raised my eyebrows in thought. "There's an after curfew party tonight!" I exclaimed. I was in a great mood.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I smile. "It's out of camp. That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm

"It's at the Mess Hall, or the Beach," I said, frowning a little. "I'm still up for it."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm

I smile at the corner of my mouth. "What time?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm

"About 9:00. Meet me there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 pm

I smile. "Great. Where is it again?" I scratch the back of my neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

"Beach," I said.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 pm

"Alright. Lemme just clean up here, then I'll go get ready." I wave, then turn around to put my axe and my other crap away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}   Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on Randomness Stuff...{Private to Bunny}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: