Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PRIVATE: PRANK DAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sabrina...

sabrina...

PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:45 pm

PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  Blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl-snow-thinspiration-white-Favimcom-69980
Amber was lost.
Again.
Which cabin was her's again?
She hadn't been really payed attention on her first day (yesterday)
She approaches a normal-looking cabin and knocked.
Amber began to hear noisy crashes and... hair spray?
Whatever.
She rolled her eyes and opened the door.
"ATTACK! GET HER!" A band of boys screamed as Amber opened the door.
They waved bottles in front of her face that read: "Permanent Hair Color, Hot Pink"
Amber put up her hands up in front of her face and shielded her eyes.

Last edited by sabrinamaebean on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:08 pm

PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  Kid3011

Naren,

Hair dye was Naren’s go-to prank. She was always in possession of several cans of permanent hair dye in various colors. They were hidden in a secret compartment that was built into the wall, so even if Chiron or any nosy older camper found out she had them, they wouldn’t be able to find them. This morning, Naren was bored, so she distributed the cans to her siblings in hopes that an unsuspecting newbie would knock on the door. And so it came. A girl knocked on the door, looking lost and confused. Naren looked around at her siblings. On her mark, they all charged.

Naren jumped down from the bunk and burst out of the door after them. She inspected the girl, who had shielded her eyes from the spray of hairspray, which happened to be pink. She was pretty, too pretty to be a child of anyone else than Aphrodite. Naren hoped she was a daughter of Aphrodite. The last time she had pulled a prank, Naren had found herself facing the wrath of the Athena children. Ares kids were one thing, but Athena children were smart and vicious and Naren had trouble getting out of that one.

“You’ve come to the wrong cabin Aphrodite!” Naren jeered, laughing along with her siblings at the mess of hot pink hair that now sat atop the girl’s head. Naren took a chance and guessed that she was a daughter of Aphrodite. She didn’t have room for mistakes.
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Amber watched through the cracks in her fingers the Hermes girl push down the nozzle of the can. A billow of hot pink was shot right on Amber's smooth, silky brown hair. It seemed to go on forever, the circle of Hermes kids surrounding her shooting the hair dye on every angle of her hair.

From a different point of view, one would see an ambushed, confused girl who's hair was slowly changing from chestnut brown to a bright, neon pink. Circled around her were laughing and smirking kids with elfish features and a satisfied smile on their faces.

But when the cans had run out and the laughs had died down, Amber lay crumbled on floor, and removed her hands from her eyes. She picked up her now dry pink hair and stared in shock.

"I'll-your-your dead meat!" said Amber shakily.
Naren stared down at Amber and smiled.

Amber got up, brushed herself off, and defiantly stared nose to nose with the Hermes girl.

"Your going to- to PAY for this!" Said Amber stronger now.

But the stare of the still smirking girl made Amber shrink back.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Naren,

Naren felt slightly bad for the girl who had covered her face in her hands. She had not been expecting this. She signaled for her siblings to stop as soon as the girl’s hair had been turned from chestnut to neon pink. It wasn’t a full job, but Naren figured that the girl might dye the rest of it anyway just to match, so she wasn’t so concerned.

Naren could be a bit of a bully sometimes. She just didn’t have a strong moral compass telling her when something was unfair, or not right. Naren was either a bully or a victim. In camp, where she felt at ease, she was more likely to pull a mean trick. When Naren was in situations that she was less familiar in, like school, Naren was often bullied. It could have been her on the ground, and that thought made Naren have a twinge of sympathy for the Aphrodite girl.

This trick was a little bit over the top and, to be frank, a little mean. Normally, Naren would do it herself from her window bunk, where she could get just the top of the person’s head and not get caught. This time, however, she had gathered together a group of people to help her. The only thought that had occurred to Naren on the matter was that maybe it was just the slightest bit unfair.

But that didn’t stop Naren from insulting her back.
”I’m going to pay for this? She laughed silently. It pleased Naren to see that her glare scared the girl, even if Naren was a good amount shorter than her. Even though she was short, at least she was intimidating. ”What’d you gonna do Aphrodite? Graffiti on my bunk with lipstick?”
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Amber picked up a strand of her hair.

It was unfirmiliar and strange.

Amber felt a warm tear slide down her face as she heard the girls cruel insult.

It made her sad- but angry.

Amber crushed her fingers into a fist.

"You'll- you-" Amber stopped and burst into tears.

She ran away, far away from the cabin-

But with permanent yellow hair color in her hair.

occ: sorry beanie short but dramatic haha
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Naren,

Naren watched the girl run, and as she did, her gaze softened. She felt bad for the girl, but a sick part of her felt proud of herself at the same time, for scaring an older child. But still, Naren just shrugged, dropping the bottle of hairspray and picking at a strand of loose thread on her shorts that had been cut from jeans.
She turned around to her siblings and grinned. Even if it was a little extreme, Naren could be sure that she was the only one who felt bad for the girl. Naren decided that she would stick to the hit and run pranks.
”A prank well done guys.” She said, despite the fact that she didn’t believe what she said. ”Let’s clean this up....”

~Fin~
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:52 pm

~nicely written but we gotta have a part 2 topic~
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 pm

~hahahaha I know XD. Do you want to start it?~
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 am

~no you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE: PRANK DAY    PRIVATE: PRANK DAY  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE: PRANK DAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: