Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword-fight practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Sword-fight practice Empty
PostSubject: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm

I walked into the arena, ready to sweat and to practice. I need to be in the best shape of my life for the war I thought to myself, I found it strange that no other kids were around. Anyway, I took a sword, a shield and put an armor and a helmet on to simulate a real battle and I attacked some dummies.
Maybe somebody else would come along to train with me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm

I walked in with my swords, I didnt know why I was here, but i was.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 pm

I noticed with all my senses that somebody just walked in, I turned my head around and noticed a kid I have never seen before. I just grunted at him and continued my practice.
If he wanted to talk to me he had to do the first step.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am

I drew my swords and entered the ring, I didnt really know what I was doing. I walked up to the boy. "Σας ικετεύω, στο όνομα του Δία. Κυκλοφορία μου από την κατάρα μου haveendured στα χέρια του Κρόνου." I replied quietly
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 am

I looked surprised at the boy, who was talking greek to me. "Who are you? What do you want from me? Are you any good in fighting?" I asked him with a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 am

"Είμαι Cassius Clay, γιος του Πόντου. Θέλω να απελευθερωθεί από τη δουλεία μου, του Κρόνου. Είμαι πράγματι ένας καλός μαχητής." I replied in greek
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 am

"Son of the sea? But not a son of Poseidon huh? I see. Well I am Eric, son of Ares and I would be honored to practice with you." I said with an evil smile and charged at him ready to attack him with my sword, yelling a war-shout.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:13 am

I slashed my swords out to parry his attack. I dodged and side stepped. Then attacked him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

That kid is fast I thought as sweat dripped down my forehead under my helmet. I jumped out of the way as the kid attacked from behind. "Not bad, Not bad I said while I was breathing heavily. What did you say your name was?" I asked as I tried to push him with my shield.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

"My name, is, Cassius, Clay, son, of Pontos." I replied going into a dive roll and slashing at him again with my sword, from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

He hit my arm, I was just lucky that I had my chainarmor on. I have to train more to become better, this kid was just so talented, I had a lot to learn.
"You are good kid, but not as good as me.For Ares" I yelled tring to make myself believe that I have a chance against this kid.

I charged again, looking for a weak spot. I raised my sword ready to hit.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am

I faltered, I could feel Kronos draining my powers again. I lifted my sword to parry him, but I had no strength left. The sword came down hard, and I collapsed, it left a gash in my arm, I satrted breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 am

I hit him hard and I saw how he went down. I looked at it in disbelief, a moment ago he was better than me and now he was laying there? Was it a trick? I didn't know what to do. I decided to stop fighting as it was just training.
"Hey kid, are you all right?" I said as I bent over him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:37 am

"no, energy drained, I managed to say. I slumped to the floor, completely drained. I knew I had to get out of this curse, or surely I would die. "Nectar" i said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 am

Oh my god, I have never seen anything like this. I put him over my shoulder, and carried him to the Infirmary, I was really glad now that I was so big. "You will be ok Cassius." I told him quiet, it was the first time I said his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword-fight practice   Sword-fight practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword-fight practice
Page 1 of 1