Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea Empty
PostSubject: axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea   axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Axl walked in to the arena fingering the hilt of his axe. looking at the sky he noticed it was a claer day and the sun seemed to spark the axe making it slowly fire red. glancing at the nearest people he noticed a boy no more than the age of twelve. Axl's shout carried across the arena directed to the child
I challange you boy

Last edited by lordofthedead on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea   axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm

1) Your roleplays must be at least four complete sentences.
2) This isn't really set up correctly. It should look something like this:
Axl sauntered into the arena, gripping the hilt of his axe. Axl held his axe to the sky with a grin. "I challenge you!" he bellowed. His voice echoed across the arena, resinating with a dull ring.

That's the minimum of what your post's length should be, and that's how it should be set up. With proper punctuation, quotations, and (generally) correct grammar.

That post I did was just an example, please don't use it exactly when editing your original post.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

axe to sword (private to Lord_of_the_Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: