Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]   Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"Ugh," I muttered to myself as I hopped behind the wheel of my Equinox. "I can't believe they're making us go buy pancakes for them to bring back!" I called to Zayla, rolling my eyes. I hated this girl. Seriously, she was superior to almost everyone during the Winter. I hated it. I completely, and utterly, hated it. I slammed the horn. "ZAYLA! HURRY UP, WE HAVE TO BE BACK BEFORE DARK." I yelled to the back of the car. Clouds gathered overhead, and thunder shook the entire car. Yeah, I would like to see Zayla get fried to bits by lightning. My fingers tingled with electricity, bright blue sparks of electricity bouncing off them. I tried to control my anger and fury and heated up the car with the electricity. It didn't work so well. The car started steaming, literally. There was steam emitting from the map screen. "Crap," I muttered as I removed my electrifying hands from the gear shift and rolled down the window, throwing heated bolts of lightning across the road, my light some poor green grass on fire. "Guess Cody's not gonna be too happy with me. Ah well." I sighed angrily. Why did Tyler enjoy torturing me? He knew I hated Zayla, and getting pancakes? I mean what the heck!? We were probably going to end up blowing the entire place up.

I honked my horn once more. "IF YOU DON'T GET IN THIS CAR IN THE NEXT MINUTE, I'M DRIVING TO iHOP WITHOUT YOU." I yelled. That would actually be a relief. I begged silently in my mind that Zayla would be too help up doing whatever she did to her face to make it look like she was a complete gothic. What was it? That black eyeliner which she went crazy with. Gods, everything about her was just creepy. And I had to be in the car with her. For as long as it took to find a stinking iHop. This was going to be a torturous day, I could just tell it.

Of course, my prayers weren't answer. She would be coming with me, whether I liked it or not. Also it's obvious that the latter was definitely how I felt. I grumbled to myself and leaned back into my seat, hoping that I wouldn't get too steamed over this. Well, too late. My hands were already shaking. Calm the heck down, Carson. I told myself sternly. I rubbed my temples. How the heck am I going to survive this?! I screamed inside my head.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]   Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"Ugh..." I muttered, getting closer to the car. Out of all the people in the world I could go anywhere with, I had to go with Carson. He was annoying as hell. And to make it worse, we were going to get pancakes. Pancakes?!? I mean, they're good and all, but they're not worth going out to buy... With Carson! Him and his Zeusy-ness. With the soon to be storm, he'd probably fry me to bits. Still, that wouldn't make me listen to him. Even if Carson became, like, a God, I wasn't going to start sucking-up to him. Whistling, I could hear Carson yelling to me. Only that made me walk slower. Seeing him P.O.d was an enjoyment. Then again, at iHOP, we could get some pancakes. Some of those tasty, delicious, moist pancakes. The pure thought of biting into a pancake made me practically run to the car. I opened the door, and jumped in. Closing the door, I now realized I had no idea where iHOP was. So, me and Carson would be wandering through the city... Together.

I looked at him, a scowl in my face. "You don't like me, I don't like you," I stated, though everyone knew that, "So let's get this show on the road." A familiar aroma tingled my nose. Smoke floated around the car, and I knew Carson had lost it. Of course, I giggled a bit. I mean, knowing that my enemy blew a gasket made me crack up. Still laughing, I buckled up. Dora's voice ran through my head saying: "Seat belts! So we can be safe!" Though Dora was very stupid and babyish, hearing those words reminded me about my childhood. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]   Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 am

I finally managed to calm down. Rolling my eyes, I started the engine, and raced off down the hill, the wind rushing in from the opening window. As I was driving, I made the executive decision to mess with Zayla. I made a sidelong glance at her, with a mischievous smirk on my face. Quickly, I quickly pointed my middle finger at her and 'zapped' her with a small bolt of lightning. I laughed, nearly veering off the road. I noticed iHOP not far ahead. I hope I would actually live 'till then... 'cause now that I realize it; that was a really dumb move on my part.

~Apologies for the short post. Am extremely tired right now. (:
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]   Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

As the car started, my eyes began to shut. With Carson driving, we'd be driving all day. Soon enough, I bolted right up, sparks flying from me. It hurt. Looking at Carson, I noticed him dying of laughter. I scowled, and barley controlled my anger. He was going to pay. Not right now, he was driving, he had my life (and luckily his, or else he'd surely get into an accident) in his hands, and I liked living. Yeah, my pale skin had black all around my eyes, and I wasn't wearing pink, but that doesn't make me emo, and want to die. Living was quite fun, actually. Pissing off people, going to parties, making out with guys, watching TV, etc. And even if I did want to die, not with Carson. Never.

Noticing an iHOP up ahead, a sigh escaped my mouth. Finally, I'd get out of this tightly packed, smelly car. And now, it smelt like smoke. Whistling, I flipped down my mirror. I stared at the mirror, thinking about my revenge. Killer wind? Airborne car killing him? Maybe- I stopped when I realized that my arm had been burnt. So, I pulled up my sleeve to see a small burn, 1st or 2nd degree. "I. Will. Kill. You." I promised Carson, my scowl returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]   Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Combat Pancake Fight [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: