Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Snow ball fight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 pm

I was on the snowball field getting snow balls ready. I smiled. This was going to be fun. I threw one at some random person walking by.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Snow ball fight! Kingsly

I dashed to another little bunker where I had stocked up on snowballs. I winced as a snow ball hit me in the head. IT was cold and the snow exploded and showered over me. I ran to get a snow ball and threw it back at the person who had thrown it at me.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Snow ball fight! Girl,photo,purple,hair-2f864ba3fda0db9080862becc00ae387_m
The snow ball hit me straight in the face. I laughed. I threw five at him. I pointed at him as they hit his face. "HAHA!" I hadn't realized I was a clear target.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Snow ball fight! Kingsly

I growled and chucked three huge snowballs directly at her, then ducked back behind the barrier. Didn't want to get hit again. I had the urge to make vines grow around her feet, but I resisted it. I knew we weren't allowed to use anything but snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

The snow balls hit me. I stopped laughing. I ducked behind the barrier. I need to get better aim. I looked around. I quickly ran across to a barrier closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Snow ball fight! Kingsly

I threw a couple snowballs at the barrier she was moving to, trying to knock it down. If I could keep her out in the open, this could go a lot faster. I tossed another snowball. I rolled behind the barrier, my scarf getting a lot of snow on it. A scarf with snow on it was useless. I frowned, but stayed low behind the wall of snow.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 pm

He tried to knock down my barrier. I laughed. This was fun. I threw more and more snowballs at him.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:59 pm

I ran to Tori to help her fight off Sam, now this, was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Snow ball fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow ball fight!   Snow ball fight! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow ball fight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: