Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) Empty
PostSubject: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 pm

I walked with my two new friends to the top of the hill. We were heading out for the night just for fun. The sun was setting now and was very low in the sky. I was beyond nervous now. I was the only whimp in this camp who had never been outside the borders. I'd heard about people going out and being attacked by monster after monster. I had never fought a monster that wasn't stocked in the camp's woods. I trusted my two friends though. We seemed like a good team...though...I'd never seen them fight.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 pm

He grinned as he walked with his two new friends. He was excited and he looked around and brought out some gears and fiddled with them and looked out over towards the city and he looked at them "This is going to be awesome"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:48 pm

"It's going to be epic!" I smiled at them and continued walking along. I was tingling with excitement but also coldness. It was freezing. I didn't expect outside of camp to be so chilly. I hugged myself then smiled. "Have you all ever iceskated?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:03 pm

He shook his head and shrugged "Nope, but I'm up for quick learning" He smiled and cracked his neck lightly and put his hands in his pockets and kept walking
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm

I smiled. "It's not that hard if you can keep your balance. It's really great way to excercise." I looked up at the sky but then tripped over my feet and fell on my knees. "Ow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 pm

He nodded and smiled "Okay well I hope I can do that, but anyways ya gotta learn by falling a few times".He kept walking and looking around, he knew this way by now but he had the horrid memory of being kicked out of the car and his mother driving off...He never knew if he would see his mother again but someday he'd find her and then hopefully his life could be transitioned along with his new life as a demigod
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I nodded. "Falling builds character." I smiled at the memory of me and my dad first going skating. I had fallen 10 times then finally I had gotten the hang of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:05 pm

OOC: Should we continue or when Kat going to be able to post?
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Ooc: Did Kat say she wouldnt be able to post much or something like that? I guess we could continue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm

OOC: I don't know if she can or not, but do you want to keep going or wait?
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Ooc: Keep going, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 am

Lone walked and smiled and looked around "That's true it does build a lot of character" Lone walked and stopped at the edge of the city and looked at them "SHould I gesture for a cab?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 pm

I nodded. "That sounds good." I put my hands in my pockets and waited. "This is going to be so much fun!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Lone nodded and grinned and wavd his hand out to a taxi and he opened the door for them "Here we are, let's go get our skate on hah"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:16 pm

I smiled and nodded. I climbed in the cab. My mind was racing with a million thoughts but I pushed them all away and concentrated on the scenery around us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Lone got into the cab and told the cabbie where to go and sat back and looked around at NYC through the eyes for someone who hasn't seen it in a very long time
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:39 pm

I fiddled with the ring that was around my finger. I bit my lip. I was not patient. I was horrible with waiting. I couldn't ait till my feet could hit the ice and I could finally skate again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 pm

He saw Adella's fidgeting, probably caused by impatience and he smiled lightly and showed the cab driver a large wad of cash that he would have if he got us there within five minutes
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm

When the taxi arrived at the ice rink. I jumped out. "Finally!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Lone grinned and got out as the cad sped off, his sneakers digging into some fresh snow that was on the ground from an earlier snowfall in the city. He looked at Adella and nodded "Yep finally, you lead the way from here I'm not familiar with this part of town"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:01 pm

I smiled with excitement. "Alright, just follow me and we won't get lost."
I walked towards the huge outdoor ice skating rink. It was pretty empty, mainly because it was a weekday. It being empty is probably a good thing. I swung my ice skates along while we walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Lone kept walking with her and looked at the rink thats normal right? he thought and shrugged it off and went to the counter and bought some skates to use and he quickly caught up with Adella and looked around "Kinda empty isn't it? Aren't there usually a lot of people here...kinda weird but whatever"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:26 pm

"Maybe its because its a week day," I shrugged. I walked over to a bench and sat down, then began tying my ice skates. I couldn't wait to start skating and try all the old tricks I knew. It would be like old times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm

"Okay then". Lone sat down and put on his skates and gulped lightly and went and got onto the ice "Woah, oh gods, this is weird" he said s he slipped around, just barely staying standing
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm

I hid a small smile. "You'll get used to it after a while. I always fall when I get on the ice after not being on it for a long time."
I finished putting on the skates then walked out on the ice and slipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)   Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating-Monsters-You know, the I usual (Private!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next