Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friends and the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Friends and the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 pm

"I can get my combat k9 if you want." I said thinking of him. or you can read to him? suggested with a grin. "He does like books." I said looking at the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Scarlet
I looked at the little boy. "Wanna see a doggy?" I asked him smiling. "Killjoy was gonna bring his doggy up here for us to pet. Or I could read a book to you." And then it came to me. "Or how about I read to you and the doggy?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 pm

"YAY!!!" I shouted quietly. "ooooh. can the puppy read to me?" I asked leaning against her. "mayby he'll talk like scooby-doo." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Scarlet
I laughed. "We will see." I looked at killjoy. "Go get the dog." I ordered. He gave me a look so i added. "Please?" in a mockingly fake sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:10 pm

"uhhu." I said sticking my tung out. "Hes a combat dog. just letting you know." I walked over to a quiet area and pulled out my phone to get my friend to bring him. I walked back over there. "My friend will bring him ETA 5 minutes." I said looking Scarlet in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Scarlet
"Nice to know." I looked at timmy. "What story you want to read?" I asked him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 pm

"Can you read this one?" I asked handing it to her. "its my favorite." "its spider man." I said smiling. I snuggled up next to her so I can see the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Scarlet
I smiled. I began to read the story and let him look at the pictures. We were nearly half way thought the book when I looked around. "Wheres killjoy and the dog?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

I walked into the Infirmery followed by a big blood hound. "His name is spot." I said making him sit. "Ok if you need me ill be in my cabin. I said walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:22 pm

I looked at the dog. He was huge! I smiled at it. "Hi spot." I said.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:25 pm

I got of her lap and ran to the puppy. I got on top of it and the dog licked my face. "HORSEY RIDE" I yelled getting on the puppy and rode it around the Lobby.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 pm

I laughed as the dog was being used as a horse. It was cute. "Timmy." I waved him towards me. "Bring spot over here and we can finish the story." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:40 pm

"Come on puppy, shes going to read us a story." I said bringing the puppy over there. I sat down on her lap and looked at the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm

I finished up the story and smiled. "That's the end." I said looking at Timmy. "Wanna check if the swelling went down?" I asked him, thinking it might be okay.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 pm

ok. I said putting my leg over my knee and slowly unwrapped it. Is it swollen? I asked not knowing what swelling was.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I looked at his leg and it looked fine. "It's fine. Wanna go outside and play with spot?" I asked him moving him from my lap and setting him on the ground next to spot.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm

"YES!!!" I said grabbing spot and unning outside. I grabbed Scarlets hand and pulled her outside, I ran around with spot untill I qwas tired. I layed down on the ground and Spot started licking me.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:31 pm

I laughed as Timmy pulled me away. I Laughed even more as I watched him play with the dog. When he sat down it was nearly dinner. "Timmy. It's 3 minutes till dinner time. We should head to the dinning area." I said walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Can you carry me? I asked lazily and tiredly. Im to tired. I said yawning. I pet Spot as I waited for her awnser.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:51 pm

I sighed and smiled. "Okay." I picked him off the ground and put him on my shoulders. I began to walk to the Dinning hall with spot following close behind. I sent spot to his owner and looked at Timmy. "What's your god parent?" I asked so I knew where to put him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Aphrodite. I said patting her on the head. I climbed down and sat at my tabble. Being the smallest comes in handy. hardly anyone knows your gone.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I smiled as he ran to his table. I headed over to mine and got my food. I started joking around with my brother and sisters. I ate and was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and the Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2