Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friends and the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Friends and the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:16 am

Friends and the Beach Red-hair-purple-dip-dyed-500px
Scarlet
I walked along the shoreline my iPod blaring Escape the Fate, This War is Ours. I sang along loudly off in my own little world not caring for anyone. My eyes were closed as I rocked out to the song being myself. My hair was bouncing all over the place as I played air guitar acting like a total fool. "I. Will see you! Through the smoke and flames! On the front lines of war!" I sang loudly and in tune. I had kick off my shoes log ago and they were most likely miles down the shoreline.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 am

I sat on the dock watching the ocean when I zoned off into my own little world. I was back in Iraq with my squad. We were walking around on the streets when my friend went down "MAN DOWN" shouted the medic "SNIPER!!!" I heard the Private call. "GET TO COVER" I shouted running behind a car. "TAKE OUT THAT SNIPER" I shouted to the sniper I ran out and dragged my friend to cover. I looked at him. his cold lifless body. I felt anger boil inside of me I got up and shot as much Insurgents as I could. I took alot of them out when I heard a soldier yell "RPG!!" I jumped out of the way and landed behind some sandbags.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 am

Scarlet
I continued my loud singing moving on to the next song. I was smiling the whole time. I was in my world where I was the Queen! My confidence was bursting from me as I feel I can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:00 am

I slowly looked up. "Every one okay???" I asked checking up on everybody. I got up and walked into the open area. I turned around in slow motion to see an Insurgent pop up out of know where and fire a shot. hitting me in the stomache. I came out of my world staring at the ocean still. I heard some one singing loudly so I got up and tapped her on the shoulder. "Can you quiet down a bit please?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 am

Scarlet
I heard him clear as day, I was in my own world and didn't like being disturbed. I flipped him the bird and continued singing and walking. I wasn't taking crap from anyone today. Not while I was so high spirited.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am

I ignored the finger and walked back over to her. "can you please stop singing so loudly? your voice is beutiful but your to loud" I said sweetly. "I dont care if you sing just please not so loud?" I asked in a kind voice
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 am

I walk in to the beach, bored. "Hmm... What to do, what to do, what to do," I mutter. Soon, I spot a girl singing. Ugh. I walk over to her. "Could you stop singing, please?" I ask her.

OOC: can she say no so I can backhand her?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 am

ooc: you cant hit a girl lol
bic: I saw a guy ask her the same question wich means nobody wants her to sing right now. I walked back up to her. "Can you please stop singing right now?" I asked patiently and sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Scarlet
I rolled my eyes and shut off my music. "You don't want to hear me singing you can go somewhere else." I snapped. "I don't give a flying @#$% what you thinking of my singing. I like singing and I will as long as I want to. Why are people such kill joys?" I continued. I turned my music back on and strutted away after flipping them both off. Gods, some people are so annoying! Are they trying to bring me down?!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 pm

ooc: Im using 2 characters now
bic: I tripped and fell in my 5 foot hole. I built a small bench out of sand and waited for help. I closed my eyes and fell asleep for a couple minutes. When I woke up I was still in a hole. I looked up. "Can Some one Help me?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Scarlet
I still had a ear bud out so I could hear them if they tried to think of smart comebacks when I heard a little boy. "Huh?" I said turning my music down. I heard it again. I walked towards the sound and almost fell in a hole. "Whoa!" I looked down into it. "Hey, little boy, you okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm

"yea" "I just triped when I got up to get water." I said a little less softer. "can you help me out please?" I asked her politly.

I heard a little boy ask for help so I got up and walked towards the sound. I saw a little boy in a hole? "What happend hear?" I asked the little boy. "Did you fall or did you purposly do it?" I asked grabbing a rope down for him to climb up.

"I fell in" I said grabbing the rope and climbing up. "thank you" I said grabbing a bucket of water and started filling the hole.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Scarlet
I was concerned for the kid. "Are you okay? Did you break anything?" I asked him. "What's your name?" He reminded me of my baby cousin so much I was starting to treat him like it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:08 pm

"Not that I know of." "Just twist my leg a little" I said softly. I sat down on the sand and looked at my leg. "Its red". I said cutely.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Scarlet
I got on my knees next to him. "We should wrap it up to prevent swelling." I said looking for something to use. I couldn't find anything so I looked at his leg. Its small enough, I ripped my sleeve off my shirt and wrapped his leg. "We should get you to the infirmary because I'm not Apollo kid." I said with a smile. "You shouldn't walk on it so get on my back." I said pointing to my back.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am

I hoped onto her back and put my arms around her neck lightly. I put my head agianst her back and waited for us to go. "hehe your funny." I said laughing lightly. "come on piggy" I said smiling and laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am

Scarlet
I laughed. "That's Ms. Piggy to you." I joked. I began to walk to the infirmary when I remembered. I turned back around. "You coming killjoy?" I called him killjoy to get on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

"Yea. Yea. yea. Ms. Killjoy." I said following them to the infirmery. I sat down in the small lobby thing of the infirmery and waited to see if hes ok or not. I pulled out a magazine and read well I waited.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Scarlet
I walked into the infirmary and set him down on one of the beds. "Hey you!" I said to an Apollo kid. "Can you check his leg?"

Kisa
I walked over to the little kid and unwrapped his leg. "It seems okay to me just a bit swollen. He shouldn't walk on it until the swelling goes down." I smiled at the little kid and walked off.

Scarlet
"Thanks." I called to the girl. I put the kid on my back again and walked into the lobby
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 pm

I looked around. "I hafta go potty." I said a little embarresed. and tapping her on the shoulder. "I really hafta go". I said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Scarlet
"Alright." I looked at Killjoy. "You can take him." I set him off my back and handed him to killjoy. "That is NOT my department." I grabbed a magazine sat down and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:14 pm

I grabbed him and brought him to he bathroom. When He was done I made him wash his hands and brought him back to ms. kill joy. "Here you go." I said puting him on her lap.

Last edited by U.S.M.C on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Scarlet
"Thanks." I looked at the kid. "It's Timmy right? I'm Scarlet." I smiled sweetly at the little boy. "What do you want to do now?" I asked him. "As long as it doesn't involve running I think we'll be okay." I loved little kids. They were so cute and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:25 pm

"yea". "I want to... I dont know you can choose." I said looking up at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Scarlet
I smiled. "Well, we could," I thought for a second and realized there wasn't much to do at camp without running. "Um, Killjoy." I looked up at killjoy. "You think of something that doesn't involve running we cold do here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and the Beach   Friends and the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and the Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next