Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Maharlika 'Harli'

Harli sighed as she walked along the beach. She had been here one year, and had not made a single friend. She just wanted someone to talk to. She sat down by the shore, sticking her legs into the surf. It was a beautiful sunset, with all of the swirling colors and a light breeze that made her insane light brown hair and part of her cover up swirl. All was silent for a second......until she heard a voice
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Damon

The sun was setting as Damon walked toward the beach. It had become a habit over the course of his life, that at sunset, he would go to what ever body of water there was. This habit became a kind of a tribute to his sister Sarah since she died. Once he got to the beach he saw that someone was already there, their feet half into the surf. "Sorry if I am interrupting anything. I can got further down if you want." Damon said, casually if the sunset was changing his eye color from deep blue to purple again.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

"No, its okay." I replied, twisting my body to face the boy. His eyes were somehow changing from dark blue to purple. I blushed then, realizing I had been staring "I'm Harli. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 pm

"Damon Calser, nice to meet you." I said as I kicked my shoes off to join Harli by the ocean.
"So, mind if I ask why you are here at this time?" I asked waving my hand at the setting sun. "Not that you have to answer if you don't want to." I finished as I twirled a Sapphire pendent that hung around my neck.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:48 pm

"Nah, It's fine. I come here to think." I respoded, grinning cheekily. "I also come here to vent. Percy used to come down here alot, and he got really mad when I vented, cause I would vent really loudly and interrupted his 'peace time'." I added, laughing at the memory. That was one of the biggest fights Camp Halfblood had ever seen, and that included The Battle of the Labyrinth. "What are you doing down here?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"A habit, and a memorial of sorts. I always felt better after staring at water. Then two or three years ago, a hurricane hit where I lived, I was the only survivor. So I go to the nearest body of water to try to be closer to Sarah. My sister who drowned." I said staring at the ocean in a near trance like state, Re-living the hurricane. "If you wanna vent, have at it. You won't bother me." I added quickly scarcely moving.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 pm

"Nah, It's alright." I said, smiling. "I vent about the dumbest things. Being overlooked because I'm really short etc." I said, Grinning. Then I sighed, "Have you ever wondered wether....you know..The God's actually care about us? I mean," I said, standing up and beginging to pace "They seem so arrogant whenever you read about them or meet them in person.I know I'm flipping Marharlika Sunshine Joy, the whole, Love-princess thing, but I can't help wondering..And I'm rambling....sorry." I said, my accent coming through.

Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) Charice-sings-Glee-All-by-Myself
Maharlika l Harli l Sunshine l Joy
Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)   Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Friends at the Beach (Closed to Damo!!!)
Page 1 of 1