Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relyt Son Of Hecate

New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm

I was now packing my bag with a towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses for the beach. Since magic lessons were over me and two of my siblings, Callista and Leon, were going to the beach for some swimming, relaxing, and we're going to meet Ferguson and some of her siblings there. My stepsister was like my my best friend. She is awesome, she was the best at magic in all of Camp Half-Blood, she is always there for me, and when I needed some help with something like magic she would never mind helping. She was already out the door of our cabin waiting for me an Leon. Leon was a person you need to know if you wanted something to be fixed or made. He could make anything or fix anything using magic even though he could be a clutz sometimes. Leon finished packing and we both went outside to catch up to Callista.

"So how did you meet this girl?" Callista asked.

I explained how we bumped into eachother, how she didn't run away when I said my name, and how I felt something when I heard her name.

"Sounds like the Fates have brought you two together." Leon said

"No way!" I said in a bit of anger. "She is just a friend. What I meant is that I think we are meant to do something."

"Interesting." Callista said. "Maybe it was nothing."

"Yeah. Maybe."

We reached the beach a couple minutes after our conversation and a good spot next to a dune overlooking the sea and in a couple hours the sunset. We set down our towels, layed down on them, and waith for the children of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

I walked to the beach to meet my newest friend, Relyt, and a couple of his siblings. I asked my half-sibling Kisa, and they said they would meet us at the beach. "Hey Relyt!" I greeted as I arrived. "Hey siblings of Relyt!"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

I looked to where someone said my name and found that Ferguson was coming toward us.

"Hey Fergs!" I said as she got closer. "These are my siblings, Callista and Leon."

"Hey. Callista said.

"Hi." Leon said.

I looked around to find her siblings that she said would come and asked,

"Where are your siblings?"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:41 pm

"Hey," I greeted as I got closer to the three of them. "I asked my half-sister Kisa. She said she would meet us here at the beach. She'll probably be here any minute." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

We talked about how each of us were doing in our classes and activities and went into the water until Leon looked towards the entrance to the beach.

"Who is that?!"

When I looked to the spot he was staring at with his mouth open a girl was coming in.

"Fergs is that Kisa?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 pm

I looked at where they were looking at my Asian half-sister, Kisa. Kiss was short and skinny and had blue eyes and black hair. "Mmhmm," I said. "That would be Kisa."
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 am

Leon was still staring at the girl with his mouth open, so before he could ruin anything I told Fergs we had to go.

"If you want to hang another time you can find me at my cabin."

I picked up my stuff and walked back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends End Up At The Beach (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)
Page 1 of 1