Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Genevieve laughed. "What I would give, sometimes, just to be a mortal." she muttered. "They're clueless, innocent, and don't have the half blood stench that attract monsters." as soon a Genevieve said it, she grew very nervous the next person could be a monster or something just wanting to attack them. "Leaving would be....scary." She admitted. They were almost there now.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:50 am

OOC: Merry Christmas

"Yeah....I love being a demigod but....sometimes I just want to live a nornal life." He sighed. "Where people dont know who I am." He muttered the last bit. He bumped into someone and apoligised. "Stupid teenagers." They shouted at him but he ignored it, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:29 am

ooc: MERRY CHRISTMAS! (;

Genevieve smiled. "New York is no place for manners," she said squeezing Keller's hand. "The kindness is almost never returned." the crowd was getting a bit thicker. Sometimes Genevieve wished she could just have the city to herself and to whoever she was with at the time. "You ever see the big Christmas Tree?" she asked. It was just around the corner now.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:40 am

Keller smiled at her. "Yeah, when I was younger. I cant remember much of it though, except that it was a tree....and big." He said with a small laugh. They turned the corner and he raised his eyebrows. "Uh-huh...its big, they got that right." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Genevieve continued to smile as she led Keller towards a bench by the tree. "I heard it get's just a bit bigger every year," she said, proud of herself that she was able to share a stupid and pointless fact with him that she actually knew. It was fun to just be away from camp with him. Not that she hated camp of anything, but it was just great to get out sometimes. And like Keller said, one day she'll probably just leave it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 pm

"Intresting." Keller lied, watching a little boy chase his sister around a couple of metres away from him. Keller turned his head, smiling as he looked at Genevieve. "I really like you, Eve." He said, deciding on a nickname for her. He wiped his suprisingly clammy hands against his jeans with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:56 pm

"I do to, Keller," Genevieve said looking from the tree in front of them and then back to his eyes. She laughed lightly. "Eve," she repeated rubbing her legs nervously. Her eyes wandered again. "No one's ever called me anything but Genevieve before." she bit her lip, looking up to him again. "I kind of like it."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Keller laughed. "Well, I am an original. I come up with some awesime things." He was getting cocky. He decided to tone it down a bit. "But I swear, if you dare start calling Kelly, imma kill you." He grinned, his face lighting up as he leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Genevieve smirked under the kiss thinking of all the times she hold that against him. Kelly. She'll be using that sometime. But at the moment, the one she didn't want to ruin, she was kissing Keller. She didn't want to be the first to pull away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Keller wasnt really paying much attention on amything else except for Eve. So he jumped a mile when a little kid tapped him on the shoulder. He pulled away to look at the ten year old freckled boy. "Hey, you're that famous guys son aren't you?" The boy asked Keller. Keller stiffened. "Uh no, sorry kid, dont know what you're talking about." He answered. "Okay, bye littoe dude." He watched as the kid poked his tounge out at him and walk away. Keller avoided eye contact with Eve.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Genevieve knit her eyebrows together and tried to look at Kaller as he avoided her eyes. "Keller," she said. "Who was that, and why does he think your some celebrities' kid?" But the more and more Genevieve thought about it and looked at Keller, the more the pieces came together. She didn't believe her own thoughts or that random kid's. Genevieve wanted Keller's answer.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Keller silently damned that Kid before taking it back seeing as he was so small and cute. Keller scratched the top of his head, still looking away. "Just some random little kid. I dont know, he must of mistaken me for someone else." He shrugged, trying to pretend that he had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Genevieve bit her lips inward stoll trying to make eye contact with Keller. "If you have nothing to tell me about this," She said. "Why are you acting like it is something?" Genevieve didn't want to say it herself. It was his own right to say, but she had a pretty good idea who Keller really might have been.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Keller rubbed his eyes inpatiently. He turned his torso, looking at Eve in the eyes. He put a hand on both of her arms. "Look, please can we drop this? Lets just go back to how it was before that little kid got in the way." He put his hands on the sides of her face. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Genevieve didn't meet Keller's eyes now. She felt his hands on her face and reached her own hands up to them. When her eyes finally met Kellers she said, "Sorry." Genevieve was always curious, she couldn't help it. "I didn't mean to push, I just-sorry." Genevieve dropped her hands abd softly pulled Keller's down with her own.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 pm

"Look, its not you its me...whoa, how cliche." He rubbed his chin, deciding just to tell her the truth. "Look, my Dad is a celebraty. We used to live in California. His name was Leon Harris. He used to party hard. I used to tell stories to the press about him so he hit me in public. He went to prison and I ran away. A satyr found me and brought me here. He was released from jail two years ago." He told her, looking at the tree for a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Genevieve felt terrible now. "No, Keller, I'm sorry," she said softly, "You didn't have to telll me, I'm just, I don't know. I'm a curious girl." She was almost whispering now. Genevieve let go of his hands and rubbed her own neck and sighed. "Look, I don't want you to feel you have to tell me everything, I mean, I'd like to know you trust me and I want you to, but I'm never going to force you to tell me anything." Genevieve couldn't think of anything else to run-on on.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Keller put her hands in his, looking her straight in the eye and smiled. "No, Im glad I told you. If we are seriously going to go out then we have to be honest with each-other." He kissed her on the lips softly before frowning. "We are going out, right?"

Last edited by Hermione Granger on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Genevieve laughed abd rolled her eyes. "Yes," she said with a smile. "I'm pretty sure we are going out. Unless you're changing your mind on me. Other then that, you're stuck with me." Genevieve was beaming now, a great large smile. I guess she really was going out with the hottest kid from cabin six.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 pm

"I think I will be able to live with being stuck with you." Keller matched her grin but it dropped whhen he saw the kid come over again and his parents pointing at him. Keller grabbed her hand and quickly walked away. "Lets get something to eat. Where do you wanna go, Eve? You're choice." He looked over his shoulder to find the kid had walked back to his parents.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:32 pm

"So that's pretty much what it's like to be famous," Genevieve mumbled squeezing Keller's hand. "Kidding." she clarified. Genevieve looked around at where they were. "If I know the city well, there is a nice little diner down the street more aways. Want to head there?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 pm

"No, you're right, being famous has its ups and downs. Downs like that. Ups is when you get girls chasing you." He grinned, he pulled out his wallet, revealing a wad full of cash. "I'll pay. Just show me where. Im more of a beach kinda guy. Not a city person." He pushed his wallet back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Genvieve raised her eyebrows at him. "Girls? Really?" her tone was stern as if she'd have to check in on that. But she still had her sarcastic smile. "I guess another perk is being insanely rich?" she asked playfully. They had made it to the small diner. Not many people were in there, which was kind of a surprise. New York was famous for their small non-chain resturants, pizza and busy lights. Genevieve didn't mind much though. A slow place like this was perfect.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:14 pm

"Dont worry Evie, there is obviously no competion." He teased, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear before taking their seats. He took off his jacket, finding this small yet quiet resteruant quite hot. "Perks to being insanely rich? We could buy two plane tickets right now and go to France." He raised his eyebrows, seriously considering the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Genvieve took off her own jacket and followed the waitress that was leading them to their seats with annoyance. She was nice. Genevieve took Keller's hand and walked behind the skimpy waitress. "Are you kidding again?" she asked softly. The waitress led them to a booth and Genevieve sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next