Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Keller watched her for a moment, his frustration slowly fading until it wasn'gt even there anymore. He nodded, smiling slightly, trying to make sure she knew he still wasn't annoyed with her. "Yeah, you're are a big girl. I get it." He rolled his eyes. "But, if you insist of coming surfing with me, then lets do it. I'm good to go anytime, even better if it clashes with something with my sisters." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Genevieve rolled her eyes. "Of course you'd love to mess with your sisters." she said with a laugh. "What kind pf things tick them off? I guess it easily ticks your brothers off too?" She smiled shyly. The things she could imagine Keller doing to tick off his siblings seemed to be very creative. Enevieve's imagination went wild and she laughed at her own obnoxious thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Keller laughed at her question, easily thinking straight away of a lot of the ways ye ticjed his brothers and sister off. "With my sisters I say really embarressing things about them in front of other guy campers." He laughed evilly. "With ny brothers, I say really inappropriate things in front of girls and frame him." He laughed again, remembering all of the times he had been slapped because of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm

"Oh yeah," Genevieve said sarcastically, "I think I remember someone doing that once. I was kinda surprised because it was a bunch of Athena campers." She laughed lightly. "That was kind of funny. I have to give you points on that idea, but humiliating girls, well that's another story." she frowned lightly, pulling her expression into a fake glare.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Keller's face spread into a wide, beaming grin as Genevieve told her of the coincidence. "Haha, that was probably me. I sort of get slammed a lot for doing it though." He rubbed his left cheek where he was usually slapped by girls and his sister. "So I get what I deserve after humiliating girls."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm

"Yeah, well, the girls I don't blame." Genevieve said. "The guys, well, that's just funny." She looked at him for a moment. She let herself fall back into Keller, burying herself in his warm arms. "So, when is this date we were speaking of before?" she asked swinging hers and his arms back and forth lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Keller laughed. "No, I meant that I get slapped by the girls and get beaten up by the boys." He corrected her, letting her swing his arms back and forth with a smile. "We can do it whenever you want to, babe. I suggest that we do it in the next three days though because the weather should he decent." He informed Genevieve.

Sorry if these posts are terrible, im watching Angus, thongs and perfect snogging xD
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Genevieve laughed lightly. Keller did seem to have been in a few fights just by looks, but it was what gave him edge. But that didn't mean he wasn't kind. "It's a date then," she said to Keller, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Sounds like it's going to be another fun one too."

~Lol, I'm actually watching the original Footlose so we're even xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Keller laughed again. In a duration of just two days, he had never thought he had laughed so much with one person. "If you call freezing your arse off in ice water fun, that is." He joked, tucking a lock of her curly hair behind one of her ears. "But yeah, its a date." He whispered, leaning down to kiss Genevieve gently on le lips.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Genevieve hummed a reply in her throat as Keller leaned down to kiss her. She tightened her wrap around Keller's neck. Deepening the kiss, Genevieve wished she could get closer to Keller, but there was no possible way. She was already leaning close into him. She was already thinking of their newly planned next date. It sounded like it was going to be...interesting.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:42 am

Keller tightened his arms around Genevieve's waist, wanting to pull her closer to him without actually hurting her. He didn't know whether their date was going to go terribley wrong and result in both of them getting frostbite or whether it would be better than this one. He had high expectations.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:14 am

Genevieve pulled away, catching her breath for a second. She looked at Keller, not wanting to leave his strong arms, but bearing no other choice. She would have to pull out some time or another. She bit her lip trying to think of something to say. She laughed at herself. "I don't ant to say goodbye." she muttered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

"It's not goodbye. It's just a brief intermission." Keller smiled before sighing, taking his arms from around her so they dropped at his sides and stepped back away from her. He didn't like it but he knew that she had to one time or another. He nodded his head in the directions of the cabins. "Go on then. Go before I won't let you leave me."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Genvieve smiled, ducking her head lightly down, a bit embarrassed at what she said. It had sounded so corny. She rolled her eyes though looking at him oddly. "Your cabin is two down from mine." she said taking his hand in hers. "We're walking there together." she pulled him along, down the hill. A thought occured to Genevieve and she laughed. "We sound like a cheap corny movie," she admitted. "You have no idea how much I love that!"

~Sorry I wasn't on all day. I went sledding in the snow! (: Have yougotten any yet this year?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 pm

"Oh...I hate those movies." Keller moaned, struggling to hide a grin as he let Genevieve pull him along. "And romcoms! Ugh. You have no idea how many girls I have dumped because they put me through torture like that. Romance films suck." He was glad that they went to see Shelock in the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm

"You call that torture?" she asked. "Try watching Valentine's Day six times straight in your cabin! Next movie night my cabin has, I'm making every girl bring their boyfriends and we're going to watch Romeo and Juliet. The Leonardo De Caprio version. Because you know I'd do that just to bug you." Genevieve looked at him, entirely serious. "Plus, why would you even think of dating a daughter of Aphrodite if you hate corny romance. Babe, I live for that kind of stuff." It was the truth. Genevieve dreamed of dancing in the rain, going on a picnic on the beach, being kissed for no reason. She loved the spontaneous effect of love.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Keller opened his mouth in horror, burying his face in his free hand. "Please tell me thst you'll cancel." He begged, not wanting to be put through the torture of watching that piece of lovey-dovey crap. "Or thst you have another boyfriend you can take. I cannot do that. Please dont make me." He put on a puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:06 pm

"Nope," Genevieve said. "No rain dates for a movie night. Never have, never will." Genevieve looked at Keller with her eyebrows raised. "But I'm serious. Why would you choose me if you hate that sappy stuff?" It was an honest question. She was only curious. She still wondered why he would like her so much. He hoped it had nothing to do with Charm Speak. A sudden horrific and crushed feeling came over Genevieve. What if all this had been fake, and none of it had been real. Her faced flushed of all color, making her look even paler than the cold weather gave off.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Keller looked over at Genevieve, finding her looking pale with worry. He let go of her hand, stepping infront of her and cupping the sides of her face in his big warm hands. "I'm with you because you are funny, kind, knows how to have fun, compassinate and beautiful. And because I love you. We all have flaws, me more than others. Yours just happens to be the fact you are into lovey-dovey crap." He smiled, kissing Genevieve's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Genevieve nodded, looking down, still a little embarrassed. Gods, she hoped he wasn't under some spell. A small smile creeped onto her face. "Well, I think you just need to get used to that because you'll be getting that a lot from me." She shrugged. Maybe she'd never get the sappy love story she always wanted, but she got something way better than that. "I love you." The words rolled off her tongue like they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 am

Keller couldn't stop the grin of joy from creeping onto his face. He didn't think he would ever get used to those three words from slipping out of Genevieve's mouth and he hoped he never will either. "I love you too, Evie." Keller replied honestly, pressing his lips to hers quickly before taking her hand once move and slowly starting to walk back to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 am

Genevieve could only imagine now what kind of crap she'll get from her cabin. She sighed, squeezing Keller's hand as they approached the cabins. Dinner was about to start which meant her cabin was probably doing some last minute prepping. Genevieve just noticed the. Actually that she hadn't had make-up on almost the entire second half of the date. She should have felt embarrassed, but she wasn't. "Well," Genevieve said. "I guess I should go." she smiled and kissed Keller on the cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 am

Keller nodded smiling down at her briefly before catching sight of a cluster of people in the corner of his eye. He looked over, finding most of his cabin who had been heading to lunch, standing there gaping at him. He groaned, knowing that there would be a thousand questions from them. "Yeah, I'll see you." He squeezed her hand again, forcing himself after a minute to leave. He sprinted up to his siblings, jumping on one of his brothers backs before waving at Genevieve as they headed to tea.

Do you wanna make it? Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 am

Yeah ill make it. I have Confirmation class now though so I'll do it when I get home. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21