Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

akward moment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

I layed on the cool sand and watched the beatiful sunset. I slowly doxed off on the soft sand. I dreamed i was in candy land ating as much candy as I could. I stayed asleep on the cool sand.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Melissa Sanchez walked onto the beach. At that moment she saw a little boy sleeping on the sand. Melissa's eyes widened when she saw him. She quickly ran over and shook him, her long red hair falling into the little boy's face.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 pm

my eyes shot open as I was being shook. "please dont hurt me" I said quickly and softly. "ill give ou anything. just please dont hurt me" I said as small tears went down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Melissa got an odd look on her face. "I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm waking you up. It's dark out now." She pointed at the sky, which was a dark blue, signaling nighttime.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 pm

"oh" I said sniffleing and wiping the tears away. I sat up and stared at the dark sky. "I'm Timmy son of Aphrodite. I said putting my hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Melissa shook his hand. "Guess what? I'm your sister. I'm a child of Aphrodite too", she said in a warm voice.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:10 pm

"yay I have a sister.." I said hugging her leg. "no wonder your pretty." I said kindly and sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Melissa's cheeks turned a light pink. She grinned at him and said "You know what? You have lots of other siblings at the Aphrodite cabin." She gave a small smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm

"really?" I asked with awe. "ive never none that" I said thinking for a moment. ""whats your name and age?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

akward moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: akward moment   akward moment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akward moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: