Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!> Empty
PostSubject: Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!>   Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Samantha Pierce was sitting under a tree reading the most boreing book she had ever read in her life. She had officially conckuded that reading was a waste of time. So why was she still reading this book about a boreing house wife in the late 1800's? Because a certain son of Apollo dared her to read te entire book by the end of the day, that's why. She had been "reading" for two hours now enjoying the beautiful greenery and blossoming stawberry plant and she had made it to page 11. There were four hundred twenty six pages in the book. Sam was actually surprised she had gotten this far without freaking out...too much.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!>   Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm

I saw the girl sitting under a tree reading some sort of book. She did not look like she was too far into it, so I was wondering how long she had been sitting here. "Hey there! I'm Adam Clearwater, and you must be....?" I hoped she would insert her own name in there because i had no clue what it was. I had never seen this girl before, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!>   Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Sam looke up from page eleven which she had been stuck on for ten minutes. She saw a guy there, maybe her age, maybe younger. He introduced hinself as Adam and asked Sam her name. "Sam Pierce." she said. "Daughter of Demeter and you do not know how glad I am because you interupted me. Thank. You." Sam closed the book with a snap and shoved it into her shoulder bag. "Well hello," she said forgetting she never did.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!>   Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with Reading Need Someone-ANYONE to Talk to. <private!>
Page 1 of 1