Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) Empty
PostSubject: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Veronica sat in the Library reading "Getting Ready For A Marathon: Your Daily Schedule!". Of course she wasn't actually getting ready for a marathon, but it was the only book that had looked interesting. She didn't usually go to the Library, but she had been running all morning and wanted to rest. Although she didn't go to the Library often, she had always liked it. It was as warm and friendly as a room could be. She always hated air-conditioning. It made her shiver. She would always rather be somewhere very warm than very cold. She began tapping her fingers on the table. That was one of the best parts of the camp. No one got annoyed with you if you kept tapping your foot! Ever since she was little she couldn't sit still. She flipped through the pages looking for a more interesting chapter. She sighed. The book was less interesting than she had thought.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:59 pm

What Aria looks like...

Spoiler:

As I walked into the library, I couldn't help but think of how awesome this building is! I looked at many different types of books, but I settled on, "The Ancient Book of Musicians". I looked around for a table to sit at. All of them were filled except one. There was one girl, about my age, sitting at the table. I was never shy, so I sat right down and said, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 pm

A girl sat down next to Veronica. "Hi!"she said. Veronica looked up and stopped flipping the pages of her book. The girl was very beautiful, and she looked kind.

"Hey, I'm Veronica! Ares." she said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

"I'm Aria Alcove. I don't know who my godly parent is yet," I say. I open the book. "Complete crap," I say, closing the book.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Aria. She had always liked that name. She looked at the cover of the book she had just closed. It was a book about music. "That was fast. You don't like music?"She asked.

Last edited by Veronica Payton on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

I look at her in shock. "No! I love music! It's my life! But..." but what? I looked at my arm for the thousandth time. I still hated in. My stupid bionic arm. 'It can do everything a normal arm can do' she says. Yes, yes it can. But I wanted my old arm back. *Sigh*.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Aria looked at her arm. That's when Veronica realized that, this wasn't just any arm, it was bionic! She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed until now! Veronica suddenly felt very stupid. "What happened to your arm?"she asked. Veronica tried her best to sound nonchalant, but she still heard herself sounding surprised.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:51 pm

It wasn't a hard subject to talk about, but then people always say I'm a freak. I mean, I have like, super model looks... but when you have a bionic arm, that doesn't matter. "A hellhound just about ripped it off. So they had to amputate it. Then I got this," I held up my arm.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm

"Wow! Well, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't even notice it until you looked at it."She said. "So, how long have you been at camp?"She changed the subject, not wanting it to bring back any bad memories for Aria. A hellhound? Now that's gotta hurt!she thought. She wondered how it had happened.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 pm

"Hm," I say, "Maybe a couple weeks."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Veronica nodded."I've been here for a year now. So, what kind of music do you like?" Veronica wasn't that interested in music, but she did like to listen to some classical music while she jogged.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm

I smiled. "All kinds of music," I say.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 pm

"That's cool, I really like Classical."Veronica said. She flipped to the next chapter in her book. It was called: Dieting before the Big Day!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 pm

I chuckled a little bit. "Running a marathon?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Veronica laughed. "No, it was just the most interesting book I could find."She explained.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 am

I smiled. I looked around quickly and whispered, "Hey, want me to liven this place up?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:15 am

Veronica wasn't sure what to say. Yes, she was getting bored, but she also had no idea what Aria would do. She thought for a moment. "Go for it."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

I smiled. I took put my flute, and started playing music. I could play any kind of music on it. I started playing "Firework" by Katy Perry.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Veronica's jaw dropped. The music was more beautiful than anything she'd ever heard. She suddenly had the urge to… to sing along! She had never wanted that before. "Who taught you how to play that!"Veronica asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm

I stopped for a moment. "Nobody," I said, "I taught myself." And I continued playing.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

"Seriously? How could anyone do that! I know I couldn't that's for sure. Although I did try the clarinet once. But, I the music teacher made me quit because I would always skip practice for track."She told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm

I stopped and laughed. I continued, and people started staring at me. Some people started singing under their breath. Even the librarians were listening.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Veronica listened along to the beautiful music for a couple more seconds, but then stopped and thought for a moment. "Hey do you know if there is a god for music?"She asked. She had never been good with greek history.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 pm

I stopped. I was getting tired anyway. "Yes. Apollo is the god of music. But that's not possible, because I have a mortal dad," I say. I put my flute away.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

"Oh, pfp, I knew that!"Veronica said sarcasticly. "Still, your music is just…too… perfect."She finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: