Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:23 am

I smiled. "Well, thanks," I said. Then, a thought hit me. "Wait, what about the muses?" I asked, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 pm

"Oh gosh…"She muttered."Ask me about the rule of Basketball… Sure! Ask me what gameplan is… Go it! But, ask me about Greek History, and you'd better off at the Athena Cabin. Although, yeah I'm sure there is one for music."Veronica said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 am

I suddenly felt... I don't know... vibrant? I looked at my arm. I gasped. I was glowing white!
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 am

"Um, is that normal?"Veronica asked her. Her arm was GLOWING! She couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 pm

"Uh..." I stuttered. "No, I don't normally glow..."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 pm

"Yeah, I guessed that. Ok, in a situation like this I think we should figure out if the glowing is good or bad."She reasoned.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 am

I thought for a moment. "Look over my head!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 am

"What are talking about?"Veronica asked. "Why would I look over your head?" She thought for a second. "Oh! I'm stupid." She looked up, but she couldn't quite make out what was there.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

"Do you see anything?" I asked urgently. I think I was getting claimed! Oh my gods! I'm finally going to see who my mom is!
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm

"I'm not quite sure, you look!"She told her. "Although it looks something like a flute!" Veronica exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 pm

I rushed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped. There was a glowing white flute over my head. There was a name on the flute. I squinted. "Euterpe," I murmured. I rushed out and found a Greek Mythology book. I flipped the pages until I found a chapter called, "The Muses". I looked, and there she was. "Mom," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 pm

She followed Area to the bathroom. Area rushed and grabbed a mythology book. She heard her mutter Mom. "Wow, I've never seen someone being claimed before. So, Euterpe. Music, I knew it!" Veronica said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

I stopped gaping at the flute above my head, and smiled. "Yeah, I knew it had something to do with me being able to play rockin' music," I say.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Veronica laughed. "Well, it sounds like you need to pack up your stuff!"She said. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

"Yeah..." I say. Well, I knew I wasn't going to miss the Hermes cabin, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"Wow. I mean, I'm sort of speechless. I'm so happy for you!"She said. She remembered being claimed. It was like someone dumps a bucket of cold water on your head. You're mad at first because the person had acted like you didn't even matter. But then they tell you they're sorry and you realize the water was actually really refreshing.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 pm

I just stand there for a moment. "Thanks," I say finally. I sit down and grab my flute. I look at it. Where had I even gotten this? I just remember I had it one day. Now... what now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)   Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Reading(Private; Hannah_Daughter_of_Hades)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2