Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:23 am

Daisy sat on the rough cold ground. Capture the flag was over and now the camp seemed quiet again. Daisy's book was getting less interesting by the minute. Only the sound of birds in the tress could be heard this early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Kale snuck out of the Hermes Cabin and ran across the Courtyard. As he ran, he saw one of the Demeter girls reading a book. Kale simply took a quick glance at her, but ended up tripping. Instinctively he rolled on the ground. Once he stopped rolling, Kale found himself stitting about a couple feet away from the girl. "Uhh, hey," he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:52 am

Daisy tried hard not to laugh when the boy fell. Yet she stayed composed." Hi I'm Daisy, daughter of Demeter." She said softly . He had come out of the Hermes cabin so he must be a Hermes kid.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:01 am

Kale noticed she was trying not to laugh, and oddly, he felt his cheeks grow warmer. "Yeah, I'm Kale, Son of Hermes," he smiled. "And it's okay you can laugh, I'm sorta a klutz."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:05 am

Daisy shook her head." I am too." She admitted. Daisy was lost for words , she didn't get out much. When she did, she never really spoke.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:09 am

Kale cocked his head to the side as he noticed the book Daisy had in her hands. "Whatcha reading there?" he asked sitting next to her. Kale noticed that she wasn't much for speaking, but he was.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:17 am

Daisy' s eyes fell to her book." Oh Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." she replied." I only read it because I don't have the time to see the movie. Otherwise I would skip reading." Daisy added
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:25 am

Kale laughed. "Yeah," he said. "It would be so much nicer if Chiron decided to add a movie theater here at Camp, or maybe just have a simple movie night every month at the Ampitheater."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:29 am

Daisy nodded." That would happen right after pigs fly." she joked. Daisy felt comfortable talking to Kale, which was weird, but nice. More nice.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:36 am

"Pigs fly, huh?" Kale pondered on that for a second. Then he remembered something. Diving his hand into his pocket, he finally found what he was looking for and held it at his palm. It was a little rubber pig. "This is supposed to be with my brother, but he's at the beach right now so..." Kale smirked as he turned towards the direction of the beach. He threw the rubber pig, and while it was still in the air, Kale exclaimed, "Look! It's flying! Now where's the theater?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:43 am

Daisy raised an eye brow and laughed." Okay you got me there." she said still giggling. Daisy set her book down on the dry cold ground. Why bother reading now?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:51 am

Kale laughed, his hazel green eyes shining. "So, Daisy," Kale said turning to her. "Why are you up so early this fine day?" he asked in a fake British accent. Chuckling at himself, he turned to the girl next to him, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:11 am

Daisy let out one more giggle before,answering." Once I'm up I stay up. It's like a curse, especially these days, with war and all." she explained.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:16 am

"Heh, really?" Kale chuckled. "The only reason I'm up is to give my brother that pig- oh let me rephrase that. I'm only up because I have to let the pig fly over to my brother." Once he finished, Kale smiled. He felt really comfortable around Daisy, definitely more comfortable around her than a few other girls.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:46 am

Daisy smiled brightly. She grabbed a strand of her strawberry blond hair and set it behind her ear." You're pretty funny Kale." Daisy said still smiling. She set her hand on the ground and ran her fingers through the wet grass.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:41 am

Kale smiled again. "Well, thank you," he started to say in a terrible Elivis Presley impersonation. "Thank you very much." He laughed, while running a hand through his sandy blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:08 am

Daisy laughed. This had made her forget about her book and all the bad things that had happened earlier. Luke your dad not missing you? After six years? Daisy forced herself not to think of that. Instead she continued smiling.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Kale smiled triumphantly and looked over at Daisy. "I made you forget bout the book, didn't I?" he asked. Being around Daisy made him really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Daisy nodded. "Don't even remeber the title, thanks a lot." she replied sarcasticaly. Daisy truly had forgotten it. What was it again? Oh yeah Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Kale smirked. "I guess I'm just awesome like that. Making people foret things." Wait, was she serious about that? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Daisy rolled her eyes. "Yeah that's it. Whatever stops the tears Kale." she said smirking. Her eyes wondered over the grass. Daisy watched two beetles race up the stem of a dandilion. She was easily amused.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Kale pretended to be hurt. "Well," he said amused. "My tears are not leaving my eyes at all." Following Daisy's gaze, he saw the two beetles.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:28 am

Daisy looked back up at him." Not yet anyway." She said. Daisy stopped looking at the beetles and instead focused het eyes on the sky.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:18 am

Kale raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Sure," he said. Digging a hand into his pocket, Kale took out a packet of gum. He turned to Daisy. "You want some?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:09 am

Daisy nodded." Sure. What flavor is it?" she asked holding out an open hand. Daisy smiled the sun felt good on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next