Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

Kale looked at the pack. "Mint, strawberry, and lemon," he told her. "Huh, weird never really tasted the lemon before..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Daisy smiled." Sounds different... in truth I don't chew gum often. My dad didn't like me having sugar." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Kale shrugged. "I don't eat suger much either," he said. Kale looked over at Daisy but then lay down on the ground looking at the sky. He chuckled seeing a picture in the clouds. "Hey, check it out," he said to Daisy while pointing at the sky. "A ten-headed hydra."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 am

Daisy looked up,but couldn't see the hydra. So she laid back and saw it. Daisy scanned the clouds for images."A flower! " she said happily pointing to the cloud. Daisy sighed at the clouds, she hadn't watched them since she was about three. Yet here she was gazing at them looking for pictures. The pictures wouldn't matter tommorrow. The person who she watched the images with however would.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 am

Kale smiled as Daisy pointed at the flower in the clouds. She was really fun to be around with, and when she smiled he couldn't help but smile himself. Kale looked up and saw a dog. "Hey, a puppy!" he said. Stealing another look at Daisy, Kale grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:44 am

Daisy smiled brightly. She looked up to find another image. "A hand!" she exclaimed happily. Daisy put a strand of her strawberry blond hair behind her ear. her hair probally would be full of grass and dirt when she got up. In truth Daisy didn't care.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 am

Kale looked up and saw that she was right. A definite picture of a hand was up there in the clouds. He looked over at Daisy and then back up at the clouds. "A pretty girl," he said quietly, not sure if Daisy could hear.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am

Dasiy could of sworn Kale had said something. "what?" she asked curiously. Something about a girl. Daisy looked up in the sky to look for images of a girl, but found none. She spread a look of confusion across her face and sighed.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Kale looked at the clouds. Oh, she heard well, might as well tell her, he thought. Kale smiled at Daisy. "It's pretty simple really. Because I see a pretty girl," he said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Daisy blushed slightly. "You're just saying that." she said. Pretty girl, yeah right! Daisy focused her green eyes back on the clouds, trying hard not to blush more.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 pm

"I don't think so," Kale smiled. She looked really cute when she blushed. "I'm honestly saying that the pretty girl looks even prettier when she's blushing," he said, his hazel green eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

That only made Daisy blush more. "Thanks Kale, I must look fantastic right now because I can feel my face getting red!"she admitted. Daisy had never been called pretty before, not even from her dad. Hearing it from Kale made her heart skip a beat.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 am

Kale smiled at Daisy. "You're welcome, and you do, in fact, look beautiful," he said pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. He stared at Daisy for a little while, but then looked back at the sky. In his mind, he was wondering wether or not he should tell Daisy he liked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 am

Daisy smiled at him, cheeks still bright red. She glanced back at the sky now, but all the cclouds had gone. It was windy, so you couldn't expect them to stay for long. So instead she looked for birds. Birds were interesting, sort of. She smiled up at the sky and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm

As Daisy closed her eyes, Kale's eyes were through the ground seeing if he kind find the thing he was looking for. Not really finding it, Kale looked back at the sky. "Hey, Daisy, what's your favorite place in Camp?" he asked randomly out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Daisy smiled at the question. "Well probally my garden out in the strawberry feilds. Why?" she asked turning back over. Daisy fingered at blade of grass. "I could spend my life in my garden back at London. Or at least I could, until my father turned it into a deck."she added sadly.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Kale shrugged, but he was smiling. "I don't know," he said while running a hand through his hair. "But you had a garden? That's pretty cool. It's a shame your father turned it into a deck."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Daisy nodded. "I got a letter from him not to long ago. He told me about his life, and wished me luck. The letter seemed a bit odd though. As if I made him go insane because I left. In the letter he said I was his world, but now the world is gone." she explained sighing at the last part. "i left without saying goodbye..." Daisy added wiping away the tiny drops of water in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Kale put a hand on Daisy's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay, you don't have to cry," he said quietly. "I'm sure your dad would have known that you had to leave sooner or later. And even if you didn't tell him goodbye, he probably knows you miss him as much as he misses you."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 am

Daisy let out a small smile. "It's only crying if the tears leave your face. Sor far none have." she said smiling. Her eyes were dry now. Other campers were just waking up and Camp was getting noisy.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Kale opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. He opened his mouth again, and then closed it again. He was starting to look like a fish trying to breath. "Okay, you got me," he said finally.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Daisy smiled. An Ares kid ran by and splashed in a puddle. The water in the puddle went flying at Daisy."Ugh!" she said wiping off her face. The Ares kid snickered and kept running. She glanced down at her shirt, which was now wet with muddy water.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Kale glared at the Ares kid. "Oh snap," he said looking at Daisy. Kale took off hi own shirt, not really caring if she saw him like that and handed it over to Daisy so she can wipe her face with it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Daisy took Kale's shirt hestitanlty, but decided to take it. She wiped her face of with the bottom corner of his shirt, hoping to to get it too muddy. "Um here you go..." she said handing his shirt back. "stupid Ares kid..." Daisy muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:17 am

Kale smiled at her. "It's okay," he said pushing the shirt back towards her. "You can keep it. I have way too many shirts anyway. And you're right about that Ares kid. I'm gonna have to think of a way to prank their cabin again." In fact, Kale was actually thinking about that last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: