Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 am

Daisy set Kale's shirt down next to her book. "Oh really? What were you thinking about doing?" she asked smiling. Daisy loved watching others get pranked, especially Ares kids. They always got so mad, their faces so red. Practically everyone in camp was awake now, the noise level had skyrocketed. "Um I better get going... breakfast is going to start soon. Maybe I'll see you then?" Daisy said getting up.She brushed herself off to grab her book and Kale's shirt.Daisy glanced at Kale one more time before she was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 am

"I was actually planning on bombarding it with a water balloon army. Water balloon filled with pink paint," Kale smiled at her. "And you're right. We should get to breakfast. I'm starved." He laughed saying that. "How about I meet you there?"

~OOC: Want to continue this at the Mess Hall?~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 pm

~Yeah! If you don't mind you make the topic. PM me if you want me too.~
Daisy smiled. "Yeah! I'll meet you at the mess hall in like fiveteen minutes or so." she said still smiling. "So I'll see you there." Daisy said waving. She turned and ran to cabin four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)   Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting, reading, yeah (private to red phonix)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3