Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) Smileeey

"Uh...how could you not know that?"

Isabella felt stupid for the first time ever. Ever in her life. Isabella was trying to ride a horse. Note try. The horse didn't want to. Isabella grumbled and managed to get on the horse. The horse shuddered and threw Isabella off. Isabella landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ah, forget this!" Isabella yelled, laying back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Ace Ashfield

Taking a walk along the horse path, Ace kicked a pebble a little way in front of him and whistled quietly to himself. Regularly, he would be taking a nap at about this time, but he felt like walking around a little bit before crashing today. His stone kicking was interrupted, then, when he almost stepped on a girl lying down on the ground. Uttering a steady stream of curses, he tripped over himself in his haste to stop and then almost ran into the horse. Cursing a little more loudly now, he sat down hard not too far away from the horse.

A little confused by what had just happened, he scowled at the horse standing a few metres away and narrowed his eyes at it. "My jeans are dirty now and it is all your fault." He said accusingly, grimacing when it whinnied in response and started eating some grass. Turning his attention to the girl, he raised his eyebrows at her. "Mind if I ask why, exactly, are you laying down in the dirt?' He asked, scratching his head. "Because that is a safety hazard."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at the boy. Typical guy. She got up and brushed the dirt off the back of her jean shorts. Isabella's dark brown, wavy hair was down and flowing freely. She raised an eyebrow, already knowing who his dad was. Hades, duh. Just by the attitude and looks. well, more facial features.

"I don't know Hades Boy, maybe the horse kicked me off," Isabella said, glaring at the horse and not the boy. If horses could laugh, then this one did. Isabella scowled at the horse. If she could speak horse, that horse would have to clean its ears out with soap.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Ace Ashfield

Glancing sideways in an irritated way because of the attitude that the younger girl gave him, he ran a hand through his hair. I should have just sat on her. He thought to himself, stifling a snort and standing up as well, dusting himself off briefly. She was probably some sort of self-righteous Apollo or Athena kid or something. He wasn't sure, not being one for paying attention to the physical traits that some demigods shared.

"I wouldn't sound so condescending if I were you, considering the fact that you just got thrown off of a horse." He replied, crossing his arms and leaning against a tree. "Also, I could have just crushed you but I decided to fall on my own butt instead, Girl-who-likes-to-lie-down-on-the-dirty-ground-after-getting-kicked-off-a-horse." He said, rolling his eyes back at her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at the boy. Again. She walked towards the horse again slowly. As if it could sense her, the horse kicked out, hitting Isabella on the forehead. Grumbling, she stepped away, rubbing the bottom of her chin. Yeah, that would leave a bruise.

Isabella looked at the boy again, suddenly knowing who he was. A smile played on her lips, her gray eyes lighting up.

"You're Aiden's brother. Ace is it?" Isabella asked him, trying to remember. She had only seen him once or twice, but her memory was great. Blame Athena.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Ace Ashfield

Ace cringed slightly when the horse kicked her and approached the horse slowly, stopping when it looked him in the eye and tossed its head. He stared back challengingly before stretching out a hand and patting it on the neck. "You didn't even bring sugar cubes or anything, huh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl. He gave her a look when she said that he was Aiden's brother.

"Yes, me being a child of Hades means that other children of Hades are my siblings," He said dryly, although he shifted uncomfortably when he said Hades' name. He normally didn't mention that he was a child of Hades. Didn't need anyone to think of him as some kind of shadow travelling, skeletal warrior summoning, legendary demigod hero trained in the ancient arts of the underworld or something. That wasn't him, it might be some of his siblings, but he was just Ace - the oddball Hades kid in the corner who couldn't do anything even remotely having to do with necromancy.

Shrugging his shoulders, he ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, my name's Ace. Sorry, I don't know yours though," He said, tone a bit on the apologetic episode.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Isabella dug through her pockets and found a sugar cube. She dropped it into Ace's hand, not wanting to get near that four legged creature again. Knowing her luck, she probably would see the horse again. Isabella stepped back a bit, her gray eyes studying Ace. He seemed...almost simaliar to Aiden though. But, Aiden was loud sometimes and Ace seemed quiet. More reserved.

"Athena at your service. But, I'm alps the danger magent of the Athena Cabin. Can't go two feet without getting hurt," Isabella said plainy. Yet, she also remembered something people called her.

"I'm also the girl who shot an arrow at her ex-boyfriend's head, pinning his hat to the wall when he made out with another gir when I was in the arena," Isabella told Ace with a dry smile.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Ace Ashfield

When the sugar cube plopped into his hand, he held it out to the horse in offering. The animal barely looked at him and then snatched the sugar cube out of his hand and chomped down on it. Ace muttered something about ungrateful things that just waited until you fed them without offering so much as a thanks and the horse seemed to get the gist of it, seeing as it butted his hand with its head. Rolling his eyes, he continued rubbing its neck.

Raising an eyebrow at the 'danger magnet' title, Ace grinned a little bit. "You should be more careful. Even if it's more fun to be clumsy." He said with a deadpan expression. He whistled in an impressed way when she announced her other title. "Huh. I am the guy who has never had an arrow shot at his head by an ex-girlfriend." He replied before a thoughtful look took over his face. "I am also the guy who would most likely miss if he shot an arrow at someone's head."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Isabella laughed and shook her head at what Ace said. It looked like none of the Big Three children were good at a now an arrow. Isabella couldn't say she was the best shot ever either. Well, Isabella was bad at everything except reading or swordfighting.

"Yeah, I'm not the best either. I shot an Ares kid in the arm the other week. Guess the odds were in my favor that day," Isabella said with a small grin, quoting her favorite book if all time. She was probably creeping Ace out. But she didn't mind. What other name could Ace possibly label her?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Ace Ashfield

He shrugged his shoulders in a laid back manner. "Doesn't really matter, nobody really expects you to be handy with a bow and arrow unless you're an Apollo kid." He said, pulling his t-shirt collar lightly when it clung to his neck a little uncomfortably. Jeez, it was hot. The wind seemed to read his mind and allowed a small but still refreshingly cool breeze. Ace raised an eyebrow when he heard what she did to the Ares kid. "You oughtta' be more careful, Ms. Everdeen." He replied blithely, brushing some lint from his shirt.

"I hope you booked it before they could find out it was you who shot that arrow," He said. "Ares kids are fun to mess with but their fiery wraths should not be incurred." He added, stopping his petting of the horse and instead holding and rolling his shoulder until it popped lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)   Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, I'm Not Good At This (private)
Page 1 of 1