Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Empty
PostSubject: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

"yes right now before the harpies come after us. Come on i can drive." i told her. i got in my black mustang

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 pm

"A MUSTANG?! Impressive!" I say with a smile. I went in the passenger seat and thought for a moment. This was possibly the best night of her life! She just wanted to scream it out to the world, but that would've been stupid.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

As i shifted the car in to drive, i could hear the harpies screaming in the background for their 'free meals' to come back. i laughed as they faded in to the background. " come on we should find that theatre" i said, a smile still on my face.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 am

I smiled. "Yeah, that would be a good thing to find," I say. I absolutly hated the harpies, so I was glad to get rid of them behind us. "What if a monster shows up in the theatre, then what?" I ask. I was still smiling. I don't know if I would ever stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

"we shouldn't need to worry about it." i said "but if they do show up I'll slice their head or heads off." i pulled my phone "my weapon of choise." i said handing it to her "becareful with it."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 pm

I take it and ask, "A phone?" I didn't know how I was supposed to kill a monster with a phone. Maybe I could say, 'Hey monster! I'm gonna' give you the phone, so you can talk to your master! And then while you're talking, I'm gonna' kill you! Ok here, it's ringing.'.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

"always a tone of suprise when i pull that out. "i said a smile growing on my face. "its a magic weapon. an axe that can become fire. i'd show you but i dont want to smash my car."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 pm

My eyes get wide as I stare at the phone. "Wow, that's way cooler then a scarf. But I'm not sure your axe is as cool as my bow," I say mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:12 pm

"I doubt it to be honest but a bow? really" i said. we pulled up next to another car. i looked out the window 'is that' i thought 'NHAAW she wouldnt want to go on a quest with Jack. Caitlyn what got in to you??'
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

I smiled. "Well, if we run into trouble, you'll get to see what it looks like," I say. I followed his gaze to the car next to us. "You know the person who owns that car?" I ask, laying my hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 am

"No. Though I might know who is in that car." i said as we passed them. I looked back and watched them go to the right at a peroucs set of lights. "theatre dead ahead." i said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am

"not sure. thought you knew what was playing." i joked. "come on lets see whats playing.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

I laughed. "Ok," I said as I got out of the car. "Nice theature," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting ... Alone (Private to Katniss)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: