Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 am

Keller sat on the top of the hill, playing with his wallet in his hands. He was early and eager to leave. He had got washed and changed when he got back to his cabin, now wearing his best pair of none-holed jeans and a blue checkered shirt with a jacket over. He looked around, seeing if Genevieve was here yet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:32 am

Not only was Genevieve late but she was looking entirely crappy in her view. She didn't have any time to do anything with her hair besides put it back with a head band. She shouldn't have been the one running late. Genevieve pulled on a pair of warm black boots instead of her converse. She grabbed her jacket and walked hurriedly to the hill where she saw Keller waiting. "Hey!" she said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:38 am

Keller stood up quickly, shoving his wallet in his back pocket and waiting for her to approach. "Hello." He smiled. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a set of car keys. "I got them." He wiggled them in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 am

Genevieve felt her stomach erupt with butterflies. She was suddenly felt nervous. She really like Keller and didn't want to screw it up. She wkndered what he was thinking about. "Cool," she said in a shaky tone. She didn't know what to say next. It hadn't been this awkward on the dock. Genevieve almost panicked. She was screwing it up.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:09 am

Keller shoved them back in his pocket, growing uncomfortable with the silence. Awkwaaaaard,he thought, deciding it best not to say it. "You look really nice, by the way. Nearly as hot as me." He grinned jokily, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:39 am

Genevieve laughed. "Okay, sure," she said taking another good look at him. She rolled her eyes. "Let's just leave it as, I'm hot, you're hot, let's go." She laced her arm through his and started walking down the hill. "So where's the car?" Genevieve asked, a smile still spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:48 am

Keller grinned, walking next to her yet towering over her. They walked out through the entrance and down the path. He remained slent until they walked to 2here he had parked, hidden behind some trees. It was fairly pricey, a Ford. He got in the drivers seat. "I parked it here." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 am

Genevieve got into the front seat. She straightened her shirt out again as she sat down. "It's always good to hide the car," she said with a smile. "Unless you're very forgetful. Then you could lose thr car but I find it hard to lose something that is the size of four large horses put together and weighs about two tons. Think about it, it's kind of hard!" Genevieve wasn't talking like herself just making odd conversation. She delt awkward still.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:42 am

Keller looked over at her with raised eyebrows. "Are you alright? You seem.......different." He turned his torso so he was facing her, the keys hanging from the ignition limply. "You seem weird. Whats up?" He asked, reachimg out and putting a hand on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Geneviwve shrugged. "Just nervous I guess," she said out of embarassment. Her cheeks turned red. "I kinda like you and, well, I don't want to screw it up." Genevieve rubbed her neck and smiled nervously at Keller. "Je pense que Je t'aime," she whispered in French. And her thoughts were stupid. She just met this guy, but already seemed to really like him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 pm

OOC: Google translate.......

Keller translated it straight away in his head. He cleared his throat, looking her in the eyes. "I think I do too." He said, scared that he realized it was the truth even though they had just met. He leaned towards her, kissing her gently.

Last edited by Hermione Granger on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm

ooc:Lol, yeah...

Genevieve blinked at what Keller said. When he kissed her she was still a bit confused but took it as a good thing. When the kiss was pver Genevieve sat back knitting her eyes together and a smile plastered upon her face. "I didn't know you could understand French." she said lightly a bit more embarrased than before but still happy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 pm

"Dude, im a son of Athena. I pick languages up pretty quickly." He laughed. He turned the key and turned on the radio quietly playing a Lost Prophets song. He sang along whilst driving for a second before turning his head to face Genevieve. "So, where are we going again?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 pm

"Oh yes," Genevieve said rolling her eyes. "I forgot entirely." She giggled lightly. Her eyes wandered out the window. "Anywhere is great, really. I mean, New York is beautiful at night. You know of any place special we could go?" Genevieve could go anywhere with Keller, she didn't mind what they did as long as she was with him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Keller thought for a moment. "Will centeral park be open?" He asked. He didn't know the area amazingly nor the times that places closed or even if they closed. He scratched the back of his head, one hand on the stering wheel. "You know what? Im just gunna follow you around." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Genevieve rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said. "Want to go seethe Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center?" Genevieve hadn't been there sense she was a kid and her dad only took her there once. It was just a thought. There were hundreds of things to do in the city.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:53 pm

"Sounds cool." He said, weaving in and out of streets before pulling up to the pavement and parking. He pocketed the car keys, got out and ran to open Genevieve's door for her. He held out his hand for her. "Show me the way." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Genevieve smiled and got out of the car taking Keller's hand. They were a couple blocks from Rockafeller Center so it seemed only appropriate to walk. The traffic of the hundreds of people in the city was inevitable. They might as well have walked. "It's this way," she said to Keller, leading the way.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Keller followed, trying not to bump into passers-by. "Yeah, im so gormless. I would've got lost other wise." He smiled. They passed a girl in a Santa suit shaking a bucket, collecting for charity. Keller put a couple of quid in. "Its nice out here, isnt it?" He asked Genevieve, looking at the bright signs on buildings.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Genevieve nodded. "I love the city," she mused. "It's so lovely, especially at night. But it could never beat France. That's the perfect city, and I only dream of traveling there one day." Genevieve blushed. Of course that was the dream of many children of Aphrodite. France is the city of love after all.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 pm

"Cliche." He mummbled, putting his free hand in his pocket for warmth. "I been there on holiday a few years ago. Its awesome there. You should go. Just pack up and leave. That what I would do." He shrugged. "You only live once dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Genevieve shrugged when he said Cliche. She knew it was, but it didn't bug her. Genevieve was taken back a bit though, when he said that she should just leave and go to France. She was actually a bit jealous of him for actually getting to go. "I've never left the country," she said with a small smile. "I've never left anywhere alone except when my dad sent me to camp." Genevieve wasn't going to mention that dhe wasn't exactly comfortable with being alone in unknown places.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Keller had always been in the position where he could go any where he wanted, seeing as his Dad was 'famous'. He had never really put himself into Genevieve's shoes before. He grinned. "Okay, so me and you are gunna go to the airport and jump on the first plane there, got it?" He joked, trying to look serious.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Genevieve pursed her lips and looked at Keller doubtfully. "You're joking," she said crossing her arms. She tried to restrain a smile, now looking at Keller through the corner of his eyes. So, she wanted to see the world. No big deal. She'll do it one day. That much she promised herself.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:56 pm

"Yeah, I am." He said truthfully, holding her hand and again and pulling her back into a walk. "But it would be sweet, wouldn't it? Just to leave behind all this demigod crap and live for a bit." He licked his lips, dry from the cold weather. "Imma do it one day. Just get up and leave. Not yet though." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next