Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] Empty
PostSubject: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 pm

I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals...no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.
|| Raven || Grimm ||

Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] Ravengrimm
“ Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you I will see you again, again. "

I sit here and smile dear
I smile because I think of you and blush.
These bleeding hollow dials...this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.
Raven had changed before coming down to the Hay Bale Maze, but that didn't stop her from getting a s'more. She had changed a bit ago in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black and gray stripped tank top and a black zip up hoodie. Her hair was still down and wavy, though her make up had changed. Well the make up around her eyes had changed from her smokey style to, black that faded to midnight blue and a simple amount of eyeliner that trailed off from the corner of her eyes. She was waiting outside the entrance for Alaska to show up, but she had a feeling that tonight she would meet even more people. The only odd part about her outfit was she was wearing a necklace that rested right against her breasts, that was adorn with an old school skeleton key and the fact that she was lacking her parasol. Looking around, her lips curled into a mysterious smile, tonight would be fun.... I hope.... she said to herself. Turning she wandered inside, hidden within the shadows and ready to spook her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] Beutiful-blond-blue-eyes-cute-girl-pretty-Favim.com-88944_large_large
Alaska - Young
Khione

I took my sweat time getting ready. By that I meant it took me about ten minutes which isn't very long. I pulled on my favorite skinny jeans and threw on a light grey t-shirt and a blacj sweat stshirt. I kept it unzipped not caring for the cold as always. I put my hands in my pockets and lookee at my black converse while I walked. When I got there Raven wasn't. I sighed and decided to wait before concluding that she blew me off.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Creeping up behind Alaska she shouted. "Boo!" Before a series of giggles followed. Raven walked in front of Alaska with her mysterious smile on her lips. Looking her up at down she came to the conclusion that they had the same style. See and how their outfits were almost the same. But honestly she didn't really care. Brushing her hair back from her eyes she offered Alaska her arm." Ready to enter, and get lost in this wicked maze?" Raven asked. She loved the sweet smell of hay, mixed with the scent of burning wood from over in the pumpkin patch.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] 6051e5709d
k a r i s || a s p e n || m a l o n e ;; hades

Karis looked around the Hay Maze, wondering if she really wanted to go in. She hadn't been doing much lately, plus she heard that there was this Fall Festival thing at Camp. Earlier that day she decided she might as well go check it out. But it wasn't until a few minutes ago that Karis decided to get up and go. The Daughter of Hades sighed sharply. She didn't even really know why she wanted to be here other than wanting to do more than just sit in her cabin. 

Adjusting her black denim jacket, Karis searched the place seeing campers run here and there. Karis was wearing the usual. A Green Day shirt, ripped jeans, a black denim jacket, fingerless gloves, and combat boots. You know the typical Hades kid outfit. Tugging on her gloves, Karis then ventured into the Hay Bale Maze. 

No more than a few steps into the maze, Karis was bored already. But something out of the corner of her eyes suddenly caught her interest. It was two girls meeting up with each other. With a shrug, Karis walked over to them. A slightly bored look was on her face but her voice showed she really was interested in getting into the maze. "Hey, mind if I join you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:28 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven turned and smiled at the girl that seemed to remind her of herself." Sure why now. I'm Raven by the way." She checked out the girls attire and figured, child of Hades. Now as for Alaska it seemed she had spaced out." I think Alaska is in a daze, so don't mind her it seems she's in a bit of a daze. We could head in, she hopefully won't mind me leaving her." She said softly. The night had grown chilly so she zipped up her hoodie a bit further before pulling the hood over her head.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I didn't even flinch when Raven scared me from behind. I smile and turned around though accepting Raven's arm. "Let's get going," I said rolling my eyes. Not two minutes after we started in another girl asked to join us. I shrugged. Raven accepted her invatation. Three's a party right? Yeah, too bad I wasn't in the mood for a party. A little scare was good for now. I wonder wht kind o things lurked in the maze. I glared at Raven. "I am not spacing out. I'm Alaska," I toldthe new girl.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Karis smiled slightly at the two of them. At least she was getting a hang of the "being friendly" thing. If she'd done this two months ago she would've been glaring at the two girls by now. Luckily she wasn't doing that now. "The name's Karis," she said. "Nice to meet the both of you." Karis pulled up her jacket up slightly and looked towered the rest of the maze. A slight smirk crept onto Karis's face as she looked at the walls of hay. This might be fun. At least now she wasn't going through this by herself. Besides if they got lost, that would just be the more fun. "Let's go," Karis said to the other starting to walk into the maze.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven couldn't help but laugh." Sorry Laski" she said sweetly. "So shall we head in or are we waiting for a few more people?" She asked behind a yawn. Raven looked at Alaska with a pleading look for her to be nice to the other girl. " So, how long have both you been here?" Raven couldn't help but be curious as to what was going on and if she should feel bad about not knowing the other girls from before. "Hey, by the way how old are you?" So, in her defense when Raven wasn't being shy she was asking questions. Like they say curiosity killed the cat, or well in this case a Raven. Though soon she was followed Karis inside while grabbing hold of Laski's arm.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Skyler saw the group and smiled. He wasn't going to pass up the chance for some fun. "Hey guys mind if I join you?" He smiled brightly. He donned his favorite straight jeans and a whit tee shirt a blue hoodie covering it. His nikes shone in the moonlight. Sky quickly brushed dark hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

"I have been here three years." I told them. I wondered what would happen if I wandered off from the two, but decided against it. An opertunity to make friends was probably something I needed at the moment. I smiled lightly at the thought though. I ran my hands through my hair again. "I wonder if they madethis place 'haunted'-like. Like if they put zombies and and crap like that in here." I smiled at the thought. Maybe its just another training session.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Karis continued to walk, but paused slightly when she heard Raven ask questions. "I've been here for about six years," Karis said. Her mind then started to wander about how she came to camp in the first place. That was definitely not a good memory. One that made Karis frown and eyebrows furrowed. Shaking her head, Karis hen answered Raven's second question. "I'm eighteen now, my birthday was a few days ago," she said chuckling slightly. That was definitely the best birthday she'd ever had. 

Then Kari saw a guy come up to them and asked if he could join. Karis simply shrugged at that. "I don't really mind," she said boredly. Her obsidian black eyes studied the boy for a moment, but then her gaze turned to her shoes. For some reason they really seemed to get Karis's interest easily.  
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Turning Raven looked at the boy, and found herself at a loss for words. "Er... sure why not." She said warmly."I've been here for four years. But Laski you should know that by now." She said with a smile. This guy was really cute, so she wasn't sure how to attack." Hopefully it is full of spooky things, I could go for a really good scare right now. That's awesome I just had my birthday part of yesterday and today." Brushing her hair back Raven found herself smiling at the boy once more. Slowly she walked into the maze, watching the shadows for creatures. She seemed to ignore the screams of the other kids." Hey after we finish this maze want to go over to the bonfire and make s'mores?" She asked. Raven felt extremely shy now that she was around this boy, what was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Sky was loss for words when he saw the girl but kept his composure. He didn't find anything too scary but he found himself smiling down at the girl. "I've been here four years also and sure s'mores sound great... I'm Skyler by the way. Skyler Blaiyne Son of Khione."He felt the need to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:13 pm

I smiled. "Hey bro," I said to Skylar. "Yeah we should go make smores latrr that would be cool. But This maze is supposed to be really long so I don't know how much time we'll have in the end." I smiled. I hated camp fires. They were the complete oposite of cold. She shrugged though. She didn't mind much at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:18 pm

"Hey Alaska." Sky hadn't really noticed his half-sister until then he was to focused on the other girl.He quickly bushed the dark hair from his eyes. He didn't dislike camp fires but they weren't cold enough for him.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:22 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

"We can find a spot not to close to the fire. I know that both of you like the cold." She said with a warm smile. Walking along Skylar she tried her best not to constantly look at him. Though for some unknown reason to her she reached over and took hold of his hand. The maze did lack anything scary if anything it was boring. It felt like forever when they finally reached the center of it." So. What should we do, this maze lacks anything scary."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Skyler smiled as the girl took his hand. Her name was Raven, he couldn't help but smile down at her for some unknown reason. "I agree this place is boring...Hmm turn back? Or continue?" Sky laughed gently rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm

I stepped away from the conspicuous love birds. "I don't care where we go. It becool to finish this but whatever." I shrugged. I put my hands in my pcokets and looked ahead. There was a split in the path. Three choices. I let out a cool breath an put my hands on my hips. I looked at Skylar and Raven.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven looked at her watch and sighed. Her two hours was almost up." Uh I'll meet you guys there I just remembered I forgot to go and do something." Turning she ran back out the way she came. Leaving the two half siblings alone. Dang you Prince she said to herself. He was ruining her chances. So Skyler was cute, but he couldn't be her type... could he? Raven had never felt his way before which only made everything worse. She would come back and meet them. After all she wouldn't be staying for very long. At least that's what she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Sky sighed gently. One minute she was here the next she was gone. "Well come on dear sister lets finish this." He smiled laughing and running his hands through his dark hair. Raven left and now there was an aching in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I said. "Let's go right then," We walked for a bit through the maze. The sun was down all the way now not even leaving a faint glow. I bit my lip. "Do you like Raven?" I asked elbowing him in the ribs raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:04 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven who stopped mind way ran back over to the siblings and kissed Skyler. Turning she ran back to the cabin and got her mask, switching the skinny jeans to a skirt. Then she turned back towards the beach and went there quietly. Her eyes were glassy and she was quiet. What was going to do now. She was disappointed that she needed to leave him. But there was nothing she could do right now.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Skyler blushed in shock touching his lips gently. "Well then..." He wanted more of those kisses but she was gone before he could respond. He quickly followed Alaska. At his half-sister's question he blushed more. "Shut up... Is she single." He couldn't help but ask but grinned as he said it.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:03 pm

|| Raven || Grimm ||

Raven was blushing like crazy while she waited outside the maze. Now even she was wondering if he was single. But for now she had a date to go to. So quickly she went down the to the beach. Her mind was racing while she wondered what a real kiss for Skyler would be like. Humming softly she sat down on the beach.

[Exit because there's a different place Raven is needed in and it will be with Chris, Hado's char.]
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Skyler just smiled finishing his trip with his half-sister. He loved his family more than anything and Raven he seemed to like already more than that.He sighed gently wondering if he'd get another kiss from Raven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]   Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something About This Moment. [Private to Kat, Rhea & Red]
Page 1 of 1