Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] Empty
PostSubject: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 am

Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] Luke12

j a c o b ][ h e r m e s ][ 1 7

I sat near the creek, facing the water. I didn't have a shirt on, only my swimming trunks. The air was warm, and soothing. The water was cool, just the way I liked it. I laid back, closing my eyes. I listened to my surroundings, carefully listening to the nature.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 am

Aubree smiled she wore nothing but her pink and yellow bikini and yellow flip flops.She noticed the boy sitting by the creek with no shirt on and blushed lightly running her fingers through her hair.She crept out of the path walking slowly stopping just in front of the boy looking down at the boy."Hi" it was perfect conversation starter, she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 am

I looked up to see a girl in a bikini looking down at me. I noticed she was pretty, and lowered my sunglasses. "Hi there. I'm Jake, son of Hermes," I said. Sitting up, I ran a hand through my hair. I didn't really expect anyone to be here, as the creek was usually empty, and hardly anyone swam in it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 am

Aubree grinned at him "hello there I'm Aubree,Daughter of Apollo." She placed her sunglasses on her head delicately before sitting down next to Jake and sticking her feet in the creek. "What brings you here Jake?" She asked curiously tugging on one of her curls.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 am

"I'm just hanging out I guess. What brings you here?," I asked. She sat down next to me, and I slightly smiled. I wasn't ever really good around people, so I was surprised I was talking. I looked out at the soothing creek again, feeling it's peace. I wish I could be like that. Carefree, and perfectly calm. But alas, my wishes were always the stupid ones.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 am

"The peace and nature plus the sun is great here"She smiled at the Apollo answer she gave about the sun. Surprising herself that in these few days she's talked to more people than she had in her three years at camp.She laid back against the ground turning her head to look at Jake. "So Jake son of Hermes do you come here often?" She couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 am

"Maybe I should," I said. Looking at the sky, I pushed my glasses back up. That's when I stood up, and walked in the creek. I felt the little rocks under my feet, and tried to avoid making too many steps. It kind of caused me pain, but not much. Finally, when I was in enough, I laid back, and floated on the surface fo the water. I felt the warm sun on my bare skin, and smiled at the heat. The combination of the cool water and the warm sun made me smile. It felt perfect.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 am

"And why is that?" She sat up pulling her sunglasses over her eyes and looking at Jake. The sun felt perfect against her skin and she loved it. She sighed contently sinking into the creek and kneeling on the rocky bottom.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 am

"I don't know. It's calmer here than at the lake or the beach. And the water is still nice," I said. I now had a plan for this girl worked out. I felt kinda bad being a player-type guy, but it was the kinda person I am. "Do pretty girls like you come here often?," I said. That question should set the trap. Now her response would snap the trap. Whether or not it was positive.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 am

"I don't know about pretty girls but I do."She smiled at him sweetly blushing lightly.She didn't think herself pretty, she thought herself as average.Sitting in the creek she felt the cool water washing over her and the sun warming her face she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 pm

I smirked at her response. Oh boy was I right. This plan was going to work perfectly. I told myself I was being mean. After all, she was younger than me. That's when I told my self to Shuddap. I always had these... fights with myself. I ignored it, and smiled at the girl. She was still blushing. Jake, you are a jerk, I told myself. I didn't let any emotion come to my face. "So, since we're both here, what do you want to do?," I asked. I raised an eyebrow, while lowering my sunglasses so I could see her face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Aubree looked surprised not often did somebody hit on her. "I have no idea."It was true she didn't she didn't usually come out to the creek and get hit on.She tugged on her blonde hair letting the sun soak into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm

"Are you sure?," I asked. I swam closer to her until I was a few inches from touching her. I looked down at her, considering I was taller than her. "Try to think again," I murmured. And the plan snaps shut.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"no I have no idea what your talking about." Aubree blushed crimson looking up at Jake. She brushed hair from her eyes again nervously.She never did this it was one of her own rules.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:51 pm

"Well that's okay," I said. I turned around, and swam back to where I was. I laid back again, and looked up at the sky. Yeah Jake, just give her a little taste. I was at war with myself, and it was interesting. Should I play this girl? Or just leave her alone? I kept debating, and finally, decided on playing with her. Just a little, not too much playing.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Aubree sighed tugging on her bikini strings adjusting them slightly.She rubbed her fingers across the gold bracelet that covered her forearm.She looked thoughtfully at Jake wondering what he was thinking but his face showed nothing.She watched the water wash over her legs smiling.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 pm

I went underwater, getting my hair wet. I came back up, and felt better. I pulled a hand through my wet hair. I needed a haircut. I laid back, letting the sun reflect itself on the water. I was going to get a tan this way, I thought. I pulled my swim-trunks a little higher, as they started to sag.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Aubree couldn't help but watch Jake carefully as the sun tanned her back.She blushed lightly before ducking her head underwater coming up feeling refreshed.She rubbed water from her eyes continuing to watch Jake.She sighed softly washing water over her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]   Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting near the Creek [Private to Rhea]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: