Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 pm

"What can I say? I gotta always be ready for anything. I even decided to travel back home once. Just went." Keller shrugged, pointing to the cash. "Use that. I never use the card." He leaned against the wall, watching her and gesturing for her to pay with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:45 pm

"You're so lazy," she muttered. "What are you afraid to talk to people?" she turned around, her hair whipping behind her and she went to the front desk and started to talk with the guy. Some how she managed to get te price cut in half by just talking to the man. Once she was done she got the room key and went back over to Keller. "You are a wuss." Genevieve told him pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Keller rolled his eyes, pushing off the wall and stretching. "No, im not afraid to talk to people. Just lazy." Without meaning to, he yawned which proved his point even more. He glared at the receptionist, putting the change in his wallet. "C'mon. Lets go." He put his arm around her, got in the lift and pressed the button.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Genevieve leaned into Keller again, her eyes feeling heavy already. "You're lazy," she repeated. "And," she yawned. "Your yawns are contagious. Stop it." her heavy eyes wandered around the elevator. "What time is it anyway?" Their room was on the 13th floor. The elevator was at the 10th now.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Keller pulled his iPod out of his pocket, looking at the time. "Uh...nearly half one." He shook his head. Where had the time gone? The elevator stopped at the 13th floor and he stepped out, checking the door number on the key in Genevieve's hand. 45. He found the door and leant against it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Genevieve smiled lightly and brought the key up to the door knob. Keller was leaning in the door and Genevieve was pretty sure when she opened the door, he would fall through into the room. But she was to tired now to even realize what was going to happen. She unlocked the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Keller stumbled forward, trying to regain his balance. Luckily, he landed on the bed face first. He laughed, rolling onto his back and trying to stop the laughter. Once he did, he put his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling. "That was mean, opening the door." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Genevieve smiled and shut the door. "It wasn't mean," she murmured. "I opened the door for you. It's a very polite thing to do you know." She walked over to the bed and plopped down next to Keller. Genevieve buried her face in a pillow and sighed. Her eyes gettinf even heavier by the minute.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Keller kicked off his shoes, took of his jacket and snuggled up next to Genevieve. "Good night." He mummbed. Within seconds, he was fast asleep and snoring. He could sleep through anything, snored but didn't wriggle or toss annd turn. A smile was planted on his lips as he slept dreamlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Genevieve looked at Keller a momeny before curling up on her side. Her head leaned against his chest as her eyes closed finally that night. She had been really tired and the sleep was well needed. Being in Keller's strong arms made her feel safe abd comfortable. She slowly drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Keller woke up at eleven in the morning when a door across the door slammed shut. He groaned, stretching slightly when he remembered where he was. He found Genevieve's head on his chest. He kissed her hair, twirling a strand in her fingers lightly. "Wakey wakey, sleepy head." He whispered into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Genevieve graoned and rolled over, pulling the blankets over her head. She curled up into a ball feeling that early morning cold air. "I don't want to get up." she muttered, her voice muffled by the covers. Genevieve always enjoyed sleeping in. Sleeping was actaully a thing she loved. She was surprised she wasn't a daughter of Hypnos.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yeah well, neither did I. Not my fault that the idiit next door is too loud." He moaned. He shuffled over and pulled the covers off her head. He leaned over her, looking her in the eyes with a frown. "Does my bruise look bad?" He asked, poking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Genevieve cracked open her eyes. The room was bright. The sun shining in from the window harshly. Genevieve looked at Keller skeptically, and cupped his face in her hands. "You look fine," she said softly. Genevieve pulled him down towards her more and pressed her lips to his lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Keller kissed her back for a minute before sitting up and smiling down at her. He ran a hand through his hair, making it stick up in every direction. He yawned. "So, darling, what do you want to do today?" He asked, lying back down next to her, his face by her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Genevieve shrugged. She turned on her side so she faced Keller now. "I think I still owe you something," she said with a smile after a moment of thinking. "You did, after all, win at bowling." Genevieve moved her arm to Keller's head where his air lay in multiple directions. She started to play with it, attempting to fix it but not succeeding very well.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Keller let her play with his hair, knowing that he would need to put some gel on it. He grinned cockily, raisinf his eyebrows. "Oh yeah? What did I win again? I cant remember. You might need to jog my memory." He moved his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Genevieve rested her hand on Keller's head now, giving up on his hair. He was closer now. Their noses almost touching. "I would have suspected that this would have been something you wouldn't have forgotten." she said in a soft whisper. "I think that because you won, you'd just be demanding your prize over and over again. How could you have forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Keller grinned. He hadnt forgotten, he just liked to tease her. He wiped the grin off his face, frowning. "I dont know, sorry." He shrugged believably. "You know me. Terrible memory. Cant remember a single thing." He reached out and stroked her cheek with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Genevieve leaned her head into Keller's hand. She put her own hand on top of his. Keller was so weird sometimes, he confused Genevieve. "Well I guess I'll just have to remind you, then." she closed the space between them and kissed him, moving her lips softly with his.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Keller kissed her softly as well at first before deepening the kiss. He pulled her against him, one hand on her waist and the other still on her face. He couldnt picture himself with anyone else from now on. That pleased him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Genevieve felt Keller pull her closer, closing the space between them. He deepened he kiss. Genevieve was surprised that he hadn't given her a sly comment in response. She smirked lightly, and rolled ontop of Keller now, running her hands through his dark messy hair.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Keller held in a laugh when she rolled ontop of him, still nit wanting to be the first to break the kiss.Admit it, this is better than a necklace, he sent the thought to her, wrapping both his hands around her back.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Genevieve's lungs longed for air and she had to take in a breath. She was laughing too much, she had to oblige. "Why do you think I let you win?" she whispered. Her hair was falling in Keller's face and she was embarrassingly trying to tuck it behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:52 pm

"Please, no one could fake playing that bad. Sorry Evie, but you were terrible." Keller laughed with her. He reached up and stopped her hand from tucking her hair behind her ears. "Dont. Leave it as it is." He smiled, proping himself on his elbows to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next