Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Keller sat down next to her, watching her pout with annoyence as the waitress left. He stopped a smile from playing on his lips. "If you want me to be joking, I am. If you dont then I'm not." He sounded so wise. Sweet, he thought. He drummed his fingers on the table.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Genevieve pursed her lips. "Don't tempt me," she said softly. "You know how much I want to go, I'm not ready for a trip like that." She was scared really. Her father threw her out because he was scared, fright probably just runs in the family. Genevieve crossed her legs under the table and clasped her hands together.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Keller put his right hand ontop of her clasped ones. "Okay. One day then. When you're ready." He said in the same tone as she had used but wity complete seriousness. The waitress returned to ask for their drink order. He ordered a Coke before turning to Eve once more. "Am I allowed to buy you a sports car then?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Genevieve barely could hold a straight face when she ordered a water. The waitress rolled her eyes snapped her gum then left. "Gods, I'm lucky," Genevieve said rolling her eyes. "You know how many girls from my cabin would love a guy to spoil them. Oh gods, I can't believe I'm sayig this, but im not that kind of person who would want a whole bunch of crap. You don't need to buy me a sports car, or tickets to France." Genevieve purse her lips. "But that doesn't mean you have to do what I say." Genevieve joked. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Keller rolled his eyes, leaning back in the chair. "Yeah, I have already concluded that your one of a kind. And that girls everywhere would die for me." He grinned flirtily at her. The waitress came back with their drinks, chewing her gum and just...left. "Rude." He muttered, Watching her walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:01 pm

"Yeah well that's New York," she muttered taking a sip of her water. "Slutty, rude waitresses and all." she smiled and then let Keller's comment process in her mind. "You think I'm one of a kind?" Genevieve was never really classified as better or more then different in a good way than any of her siblings. She just belonged in cabin ten. She never stood out.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Keller grinned at her reaction, lighting up his eyes. He played with a strand of her hair absent-mindedly. "Yes, you are one of a kind. All the other Aphrodite's are just...the same. You're different."He ticked off his fingers. "You're the beautifulest, most compassionate, most fun, the least vain, you got me as a boyfriend so that bumps up your marks." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Genvieve smiled broadly, her cheeks flushed. "Oh, you're so modest," she said sarcastically. "Of course that makes me different, it makes me lucky. It makes me the luckiest child of Aphrodite in the entire country, because that makes you the luckiest son of Athena in the country because you have me." she leaned up and kissed him quickly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm

"Im not sure whether Im the lucky one..." He trailed but ended when someone came over to take their food order. Keller ordered a spag-bol and took a sip of his Coke. He turned back to Genevieve. "So you dont want anything? Not a necklace? Car? House? Not even a ring?" He put his palm on her forehead, pretending to see if she had a tempreture.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:37 pm

"Stop it!" Genevieve said with a giggle. She ordered a burger with a salad on the side, holding the french fries reluctantly. "I'm not sick," Genevieve said as the waitress walked away. "I'm just not obssesed with stuff, I'm obssesed with romance. The true meaning of Aphrodite." She pursed her lips again. "A necklace would be cool though." Genevieve blushed.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 am

"Ah, see?" He laughed. "I knew you would give in and want something eventually." He didn't mean it in a horrible way, just that she would let him by her something eventually. Keller kissed her cheek quickly before taking another sip of his Coke. "So, I've told you my life story, lets hear yours." He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:50 am

Genevieve shrugged. "Well, um," she started. "Before I was born my dad was kinda one of the bigger, more famous actors at the time. Her was married to my step mother but had affairs every Tuesday or somthing. He met my mom, Aphrodite, fell in love, his heart was broken and voila, I was born. After I was born, my dad's career failed and he was reduced to a life of a normal person with a bit more money than others." Genvieve took a sip of water. "Of course, I've only known about this for a couple years now, my step mother had always been 'my mother,' and I was a spoiled little girl. That's kind of why I don't like it when people just give things to me. I sometimes get this weird feeling about my dad."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 am

Keller listened carefully, trying to remember everything she was saying. When she had finished, he bit his lip. "Our dad's aren't exactly a walk in the park, are they?" He raised his eyebrows, he had also always been spoilt but prefered to buy people things with his money, if they knew he had it which most didn't. He thought a subject change was in order. "So...uh...Evie..." He trailed as their food was dropped in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 am

Genevieve smiled and nodded in agreement. When his voice trailed off though, Keller only made Genvieve curious on what he was about to say next. "Yeah?" she asked. "What is it?" Genvieve hadn't taken a bite to eat yet. She lost a bit of her appetite when she was telling her story. Of course she wouldn't be passing up the great New York food, just holding it off with a final bit of conversation.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 am

Keller twirled the spaggetti around his fork, thinking of a topic. He spoke the first thing that came into his head accidently. "Had many boyfriends?" He asked, putting the spaggetti into his mouth. He wasn't the possesive, jelous type, just curious was all.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:56 am

Genevieve hoked a bit on her bite of salad with a slight giggle. She coughed once and looked at Keller, her eye brows raised. "I would presume that's not a question to be asked, especially on the first date." her smile was soft and she was blushing lightly. Of course she hadn't dated a million guys, but the number wasn't necessarily small.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:10 am

Keller raised his eyebriws, watching her for minute before shovelling food into his mouth. He took a swirl of his drink after. "Actually, dont tell me. I doubt I'm going to be happy with the answer." He said, smiling a little. He'd gone out with quite a few girls himself so he wasn't one to judge.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 am

Genevieve rolled her eyes taking another bite of her food. "How about this," she said. "Why don't you tell many guys you think I've gone out with, huh? Let's see how that goes." she turned her body towards Keller and crossed her arms, a soft, playful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 am

"Probably loads-" He stopped during laughing, deciding that it made her sound slutty. He rephrased it. "A few-" He stopped again, thinking he had offended her. He scratched his chin, enthusiastically shoving food into his mouth as a distraction. "Imma stop right there before you get angry at me."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:40 am

"Guys," Genevieve muttered taking another bite from her food. "You're all the same." she let her ever changing eyes wander around the room. There were still very few people at the diner. One kid was having a pathetic birthday party with three friends and two moms. Their waitress was now leaning against the counter texting and glancig Genevieve's and Keller's way every once and a while. Genevieve thought a second then said, "Okay, maybe you're not all the same."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 am

Keller rolled his eyes at Genevieve, following her gaze to a waitress texting. She looked up at him and smiled. "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?" He asked Eve, smiling at the waitress before turning to the side to look at her with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 am

Genevieve shrugged. "It depends on how you look at it." she said. "It could be one, it might now be. Who knows?" she shrugged and then laughed. "Oh wait, I do. But im not going to tell you." she winked at him then took another sip of water.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 am

Keller scowled at her, finishing the last of his food. He pushed his plate away, leaning back in his seat and folding his arms. "You're mean, do you know that?" He asked, running a hand through his hair and wishing he had put gel on it before he had left.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 am

Genevieve rolled her eyes yet again. Keller finished his meal, she was half done. "I am not mean," she said flatly. The waitress walked by and started ti clean a table by theirs. "Yes you are," the waitress said. Genevieve glared at her. "Oh, what does she know?" Genevieve muttered.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 am

Keller laughed at what the waitress says, which got him a flirtacous smile from her. "She's right, you're very mean." He poked his tongue out at her before patting her cheek affectionatly. "Sorry babe. You know I'm joking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)   Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the moment (PRIVATE)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next