Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} Empty
PostSubject: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 am

Nezza was walking aimlessly around camp, lost in thought about a certain someone that she couldn't get out of her head.

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Why was she even thinking about him anyway? Nezza closed her eyes for a minute to rid her of these thoughts and looked around at her surroundings. She realized that she had walked right in front the Art's and Crafts shack and wondered if maybe she could distract herself here.

She stepped inside and looked at all the beautiful drawings and designs the other campers made here. Nezza wished that she could be as good as them but she knew that she'd practically suck at it. The only thing she knew she was good at was her violin and maybe her singing too.

Speaking of singing, she could hear someone doing it right now. She looked to her right to see someone already there, making her own artwork.

Her voice is beautiful.

Nezza thought as she listened to the girl singing while viewing other people's work. She ended up standing right beside the singing girl and peeked at the girl's work which made Nezza's eyes widen at it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 pm

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

Serena was absent mindedly drawing to past time without knowing she was actually singing. Until now, she hadn't thought of a song to sing for Alec so that he could play for her. She frowned by the thought.

She grasped the pencil tightly with her eyes slightly squinting in concentration as she perfected minor flaws in her artwork.
Her focus was cut off short because she felt a presence beside her. She glanced at the curious girl peeking at her drawing. Serena somehow recognized the girl. Judging by the color of her clothes, she was probably a Nyx kid.

"Oh, hey", she flashed a friendly smile at her. She patted the empty seat beside her, gesturing her to sit down. Serena grabbed another blank paper and gave it to the curious camper. "You wanna try?" She raised an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Nezza was a bit surprised that she was caught peeking at her work but the girl didn't look like she was angry about it. She sat down beside the girl when she gestured her to sit and noticed that the girl was giving her paper, asking if she wanted to try. Nezza shook her head in response. Her self esteem for drawing just pretty much went down the drain when she saw all the beautiful artworks in here especially the girl's artwork right beside her.

"No, it's okay. I'm not really much of an artist in a practical sense anyway." Nezza said with a smile, wanting to keep things friendly with the girl since she seems nice. "My names Nerezza Ricci but you can call me Nezza. What's yours?"

The girl looked somehow familiar to Nezza though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

She frowned at Nerezza's response. She wanted her to draw even though Nerezza said she wasn't really much of an artist. "My name's Serena Vaille, daughter of Apollo. And you? The daughter of Nyx if I'm not mistaken right?"

"Please draw, it's not like I'm going to judge it. It's a good way to pass time, trust me." Serena insisted, giving her a sharpened pencil now.

"What brings you here in this lazy afternoon?" she asked politley. Then she just realized she had been singing when Nerezza came in. Damn it. Okay that's just one person though. She sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 am

Nezza's face paled a bit when Serena said she was a daughter of Apollo. Now that she mentioned it, she could see quite the resemblance with her and...him. The same blonde hair, same blinding smile and some of their facial features are quite similar too.

Damn. I wanted to go somewhere to distract myself, not to think of him more...

But then she realized that there were a lot of children of Apollo in camp anyway and it's not like she shouldn't have expected one to be here in the Art's and Crafts shack because they are the artistic ones. She sighed to herself in resignation and nodded her head when Serena asked if she were a daughter of Nyx.

Nezza took the pencil from Serena, finding the girls persistence to make her draw adorable and started doodling randomly on the blank paper. "Well, I was just wandering around camp, finding a way to distract myself from my own thoughts before I start thinking too much about something that I don't want to think about. Then I landed here and wondered that maybe this would be a great place for a diversion of my mind and found you." Nezza responded with a sad smile she didn't notice she made.

She was starting to think of him again and forced herself to speak more to Serena. "So I heard you singing just a while ago here, you were really good, you know." Nezza said with a brighter smile this time, directing it to the girl beside her.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

She gave Nerezza a concerned smile. " Thanks for the compliment." She quickly diverted the conversation into something else."But do you want to talk about it with me, whatever it is you're bothered with?" Serena examined Nerezza's face. She knew something was dampening the spirits of this girl. "Come on, don't be shy," she laughed.

Serena knew that she just met this girl, but she wanted her to open up. Even though she got along with her siblings just fine, having a "girlfriend" other than your half siblings was something Serena wanted.

She was glad that she was finally drawing in the paper she gave her. She smiled encouragingly at her.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 am

Nezza cringed a bit when Serena smiled at her, still not used to the blinding smile all Apollo's kids do. She thought for a moment whether or not Nezza should tell her about her problems. But she felt kind of ashamed of it.

I'm getting distracted because of some boy I like! How Aphrodite-ish is that?

Nezza sighed to herself when she thought that, finding it even more stupid now to say it out loud than from her own mind. But Serena looked like somebody she could talk to and she didn't look the type to tell anyone about it even if it was about her own half-brother.

"Well...okay then but it's going to sound really stupid." Nezza started with a bitter smile on her pretty face as she really thought that her situation was insane. "It's just about a boy and some stuff troubling me about it..." She trailed off uncertainly, finding it quite hard now to speak and realized that her drawing was taking shape of a girl and a boy. "I sound like an Aphrodite chick! I mean who gets sad about a boy! Ugh!" Nezza disgusted with herself, dropped her head on the table right on top of her nearly finished drawing.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

She observed Nerezza's drawing that started to look like more or less like a young couple. "A boy huh?" She raised her eyebrows at her.
"What's his name? This guy's going to get a beating, just tell me who it is!"

Serena laughed at what she just said. "I'm sorry," she grinned, realizing how stupid that sounded. "I just got too caught up with myself," she said apologizing to compose her emotions.

She couldn't possibly judge this guy that Nerezza was talking about without hearing the story.

"Don't feel too bad. You must feel this way because you really care about this dude. Go ahead Nezza, spill"
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:07 am

Nezza had to laugh at Serena's enthusiastic personality, wishing that she could be like her. She looked back down at her drawing and tried finishing the girl first while telling her story. Serena felt like someone she could trust and she didn't know why that was. Maybe because she gave of some kind of friendly vibe to Nezza or because she reminded her a bit like the guy Nezza kept thinking about.

"Well it's not really much of a long story anyway and I have a feeling that you'd know this guy already so I'm not going to say who it is. You're just going to have to guess on your own." Nezza said with a teasing smile at her before beginning her depressing tale.

"We met deep in the forest one day and I told him to keep something secret in there because I didn't want anyone else finding out about it. But he knew about the secret because he accidentally stumbled upon it. So the whole time we talked, he was just so annoying! He acted like a jerk all the time with his teasing and his taunts directed at me and I felt like I wanted to punch his smirk out of his face." Nezza laughed at the memory when they first met. It was hilarious now that she reflected upon it, all the teases he said to her.

She coughed to get herself back on track. "But then he did something weird when we parted...he suddenly went up close to me and...and...kissed the back of my hand." Nezza then rubbed the back of her hand now as if she could still remember those soft lips kissing them.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

"That's unfair!" She pouted and laughed after awhile.
Serena listened patiently as Nerezza was telling her the story. "Well if you ask me, I guess he's pretty shy about you. But then again... he kissed the back of your hand!" She wagged her eyebrows at her. "Wait if he's a jerk...Then why are you so sad about it?" she asked while putting away some of the art materials.

"I mean, aren't you supposed to be infuriated instead of being so down?" She looked through Nerezza's eyes.

Serena tried to guess who this guy was. Unfortunatley she couldn't think of any boy in camp that fits to that description, although someone did pop into her mind when Nerezza mentioned 'teasing'". She shrugged off the thought, waiting for Nerezza's answer.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:25 am

"That's the mystery, right! I was so infuriated at first, but then...something happened." Nezza said softly at the end as she went back to look at her nearly done drawing. She just needed to complete the boy and she was done but she felt kind of scared that she'd draw him in it. So Nezza thought of making someone else she likes around camp and immediately one person popped in her head. She smiled at the thought of her brother-like half blood and started sketching him on the paper while she continued her story.

"The second time we met was kind of...wild. Well, I was wild but I'll tell you later why. So anyway we were in the Mess Hall, in our different tables of course, and I started hearing my secret being said around my siblings. I got mad obviously since I told him not to tell anyone and I marched right up to his table, grabbed the back of his collar and left to a near clearing." Nezza said with a hint of shame creeping to her voice because she knew it actually wasn't his fault. "You probably didn't see that happening because there weren't much campers eating for dinnertime anyway." She said with a shrug.

"Anyway, I realized that it actually wasn't him who told anyone about my secret but a nymph who has actually been spying on us all along." Nezza didn't mention that the stupid nymph only did it for her matchmaking game and realized with a blush on her cheeks that it actually kind of worked. She sighed irritated with herself that it only affected her and not him.

"Then well, I was practically pissed at this point since my secret was revealed, I accused someone who didn't actually do it, the guy kept teasing me about it and an idiotic nymph was the cause of all my problems. So I did the most logical thing I could have thought there, I beat her up." Nezza said with no regret, still hating the nymph for telling her secret to her siblings. She couldn't even go to it now because she knew she'd see them there, lounging around or doing whatever they liked in the dark.

"I eventually stopped, don't worry. He grabbed me before anything serious happened to the nymph and it was dragged away by one of its friends. Then things kind of got...awkward here." Nezza blushed a brighter shade of red as she could still remember the feeling of him behind her and she had to take a deep breath to stop herself from stuttering.

"You see, when he grabbed me, it was around my waist so he was practically back hugging me without purposely doing it and whispered that I was crazy against my ear. It was quite surreal to say the least, I mean doing something like that to girl and he was good looking and tall to say the least." Nezza never said that out loud about him before but if she's gotta tell her story straight to this girl, she should probably know all the facts at least.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

"What a shame, it would've been easier to guess who this guy is if I didn't leave that early." Serena told her as she finished some touches in her artwork. Unsatisfied with her it, she gave up on it all together and crumpled the piece of paper with hesitation. She tossed it in the trash bin after she got a fresh new paper to scribble on.
After a short while of listening to Nerezza again, she analyzed this mystery guy.

"Listen, I think that you're judging this guy way too early.Have you even heard his past? Maybe there is something back then that caused him to be a jerk and all." Serena stated as she turned to Nerezza.

"I can probably say that because I made the same mistake about this other guy I met too. At first, I believed the rumors about him that he was arrogant and snobby. But the truth is, is that he just had his reasons like everyone else in camp." She laughed back at the memory.

"Although I still do get pissed at him when he starts teasing me, but I guess that's normal. After all, they're boys." Serena grinned.

"Oh look! Guess you got some potential here Nezza." Serena bent down to look at Nerezza's work. It was a girl and a boy standing side by side, the boy looked strangely familiar.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:43 am

Nezza stared with wide eyes at Serena when she crumpled her beautiful artwork and threw it at the bin. She shook her head at looked at her own drawing, finding it worst than Serena's and wondered if she should throw hers too but then discarded the thought immediately. She had a feeling Serena wouldn't like her doing that one bit and just opted to finish her sketch then.

Nezza nodded when Serena said she judged him too early. She had been thinking that she was a bit insensitive to his own part of the story and now that she had someone to confirm that, Nezza guessed she really needed to apologize to him then. Though she would only do that when they had another encounter again because she didn't want to look as if she was chasing after him when she already told him she didn't like him.

Nezza continued her drawing of the guy as she listened to Serena's story about her own experience with a guy she too had judged. She almost smiled at how alike they were with their problems with boys. "Yeah. Boys will be boys. Why do they have to be so confusing and irritating at the same time?" Nezza shook her head at how true her words were about him.

"If I just didn't like them so much, I would have gone and joined the huntresses already. I mean they follow the Moon Goddess and all which is cool enough for me since the moon is part of my mother's domain anyway." With her artwork done, she wrote her name at the bottom of the paper so that if anyway saw it, they'd know she had made it.

"And my drawing looks horrible, Serena! I will never be as good as you and apparently just like all the other artists who made these here." She said with a laugh as she swept her hands all around the room, indicating the artworks that were way better than hers. "But it's okay, doing this isn't really my thing anyway."
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

"Yeah and I'm stlll trying to figure them out," Serena agreed with Nerezza. "Oh, and speaking about Artemis, I guess I want to join her someday. I guess it'll be pretty cool to hang out with my aunt and live forever and never have to get old, but then again...That'd still be a sacrifice." She sighed at her realization. Sure she doesn't have any known relatives since she was just dumped into a foster house, but her friends at camp were enough to be called family.

"Don't be silly!" Serena laughed. "It looks just fine, if you want to hang it, just tell me."
Oh, and is that you and mystery guy?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 am

Nezza handed her drawing to Serena, laughing at her question. "That's a secret." She said with her tongue poking out, not wanting to give Serena any clues about her...crush.

"Anyway, to continue my story," Nezza started as she got comfortable on her seat. "After he back hugged me, I told him to let go and he did. When he was just about to leave, I felt as if I should have apologized to him, right? I mean, I just did accuse him without even knowing his side of the story first, anyway. So I said I was sorry and...kind of explained myself to him. But then, I ended up revealing a lot of things about my life that I never would have told anyone I know, even if they were close to me."

Nezza brought her head down to the table in front of her, starting to remember how she felt when she was there, telling him about her chaotic life. "When I finished it, he did the most oddest thing I thought he'd never do. He hugged me but purposely this time and it felt really...nice." Nezza didn't realize that she had a smile on her face as she lifted her head this time and rested it upon her hand.

"He gave me words of comfort, you know but he sounded very distant when he said it...no emotions at all. It was weird but I didn't have time to tell him anything else before he left me in that clearing." She sighed and had this sort of far away look on her face as she reminisced what happened afterwards.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

"Mmhmm, sure it is." She laughed. "It sounds like this guy isn't so bad. Give him another chance." Serena got Nerezza's artwork and pinned it onto the display area and went back to continue her own. She drew an archer with a fierce face, gripping the arrow like a pro while she listened to the extended story of Nerezza's. Serena was really happy that she was able to have a nice girl chat once in awhile, she couldn't be such a tomboy all the time.

"But tell me, you do like this boy romantically right?" She sighed, these young love scenarios are sometimes just too stressing. Serena has never been in a relationship and she just couldn't imagine what it'd be like. She remembered some of the old chic flicks she watched at her free time, and surely those cliche hook ups wouldn't really be like that in real life.

She turned to Nerezza when she finished sketching halfway. "Nezza, have you ever had a boyfriend?" She laughed nervously, hoping that Nerezza won't get mad at such staightforward questions. "I've never experienced that boyfriend-girlfirend thing... Would you mind telling me what it's like?" Serena asked genuinley. After all, she was just curious. Not that she was thinking of anyone that could fit into her description of a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 am

Nezza's face slightly reddened when Serena asked if she liked the boy romantically. "Well, actually...I don't really know it myself if I really do like him. I mean I know I must have feelings for him, it's just that...I haven't really deciphered yet what they mean, you know." She said with a shrug. At least she wasn't being in denial about her emotions anymore.

"No. I haven't had a boyfriend yet." Nezza responded to the girl as she watched her sketch a fierce-looking archer. "But I could still tell you somethings about it." She said with a smile, understanding the girl's curiosity of being in a relationship. "Well, I bet you've seen movies with couples coming together in many strange and odd ways and let me tell you, those sometimes can actually happen."

Nezza talked as if she were giving a lecture to a student which in this case would be Serena about relationships, their hardships and what not. "Like polar opposites attracting one another just like a magnet or guys going for girls that they find quite different than the other females they see. It's quite a common practice here in camp actually. Anyway, when you're in a relationship and both of the couple have strong feelings for each other, their life would seem absolutely perfect even if it's not. They understand both of each others flaws, they'd always be at the others back and they'd sacrifice anything for one another even if it's their own life."

Nezza suddenly had a dreamy look on her face as she visualized what it would be like with her own boyfriend, doing those kind of things with each other and feeling like that around him. "A bond like that would feel so...nice and warm whenever your with that special someone. You'd feel bright and active all of a sudden when he's around. Stuttering and stammering of your own words when you talk to him but can't because it's as if your mind just goes blank whenever you're around him." Then suddenly she got depressed all of a sudden as she remembered who she liked again.

"Yeah. It'd be wonderful to have something like that...if only I could find the right man to spend it with." Nezza sighed as she didn't think that she'd ever get a chance like that...it'd be too perfect for her life and usually, her life was never easy. "You see the guy I like...he doesn't really like me back...that's why I can't give him a second chance because even if I do, I don't think he'd accept it."

"You see, the next time we met...it was just a few days ago. I was singing by Thalia's tree and he heard and listened to me singing. But when he was just about to leave, I noticed him and called out for him, asking if he was there for long. He replied that he didn't and he looked awkward for some reason so I asked him if he was okay. Then we ended up talking about our confused feelings for one another. Weird, right?" Nezza smiled a bit bitterly as she recalled how they're feelings were exchanged.

"Then he asked me if I liked him, Serena...as if he knew that I was." Nezza said looking right at the girl's gold eyes this time. "But of course, I was still confused with my feelings at that time and answered that I wasn't. After that...he looked so...relieved as if he really didn't want me to like him and he said that it was...good." Nezza's voice started going slower now as if the memory of it pained her to keep moving on.

"I just felt so...hollow inside and didn't even notice when he left the place." Nezza looked down at the table and sighed sadly at her words. "So now after realizing my feelings for him...I guess I was now annoyed with my emotions and wished everyday for it to just go away or fade maybe, since I know he'd never like me back." She grew angry at her words and at herself for being such a wuss over something so silly and minimal as a guy crush.
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:28 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

Serena continued with this archer that she was drawing, which was starting to look more and more realistic as time passed by. She listened to Nerezza as she responded to her question. For a person like Nerezza that never had a boyfriend, she sure knew a lot about relationships.

As Nerezza explained, Serena was starting to get a bit uncomfortable with the subject. She thought about it being all too cheesy and unreal. It wasn't like she was doubting Nerezza there, but when she thinks about it...She imagines the scenes from 'Twilight' when Edward says he'll love Bella forever and all that. How cliche, Serena thought. All of these guys in movies and fictional books seem to posses the perfect characteristics that any girl would dream for their lovers to have.

Serena still listened to Nerezza anyway. As she explained, Serena hoped there really was a guy like what Nerezza was talking about. She nodded in agreement in all her statements until Nerezza went back to her mystery guy.

"Don't say that Nezza. As I said awhile ago, you need him to explain. Stop saying such things that will dampen your spirits. I think everyone can see that you're pretty, and if he doesn't like you...Well that's his loss." Serena didn't know where all that came from, but it sounded like she just got the things she said from another of the chick flicks she's been watching. She sighed by the thought and hugged Nerezza like a sister.

"Nezz, can you tell me how you know all of these things?" Serena laughed."Although you told me that you didn't have any past relationships, you really know a lot."
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 am

Nezza smiled at Serena's comment, cheered up a bit by her statement if the guy really didn't like her. She thought of getting to know the guy now so that she wouldn't have to always judge him and wondered if she would still like him when she did.

She hugged Serena back while laughing with her at the question. "Well, since I was always so bored in my house, I'd read a lot of books and most of them always have relationships and couples in it even though it's not a romance book. I kind of learned the similarities and difference of how a couple ends up together, how they break up and what they do when they spend time with each other." Nezza said, a bit embarrassed that she spilled out one of her habits before.

"I was curious and bored okay! It was never a good combination to start with." Nezza told her. Her defensive side always showing but she meant it more like a joke than anything.

She peeked at Serena's drawing from her shoulder and could see that she was nearly done. "Oh it's beautiful! Is it suppose to be you?"
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

"Don't sweat it, I do the same thing whenever I'm curious too. Serena laughed in response to Nerezza's sudden defensiveness. She gave her a tight squeeze before she let go of Nerezza entirely.

"And no, unfortunately that suave archer isn't me. I don't usually draw people I know because I guess that it ruins the image if people know who he or she is. I know it might not make sense, but to me, I like it when there's a mystery in my artwork. I don't want it to look good without making people take a second look at it. Something that'll make the audience ask, 'Who is she' and not just to compliment the artist for the masterpiece." Serena signed her name at the bottom and pinned it onto the display. She crossed her arms and tilted her head for awhile. Guess that's good enough.

Serena laughed out loud since she caused some silence when she started talking so seriously about her artwork. "I'm sorry for the sudden change of mood." Serena slumped back t the seat next to Nerezza.
"Hey, Nezz. I'm feeling a bit rebellious today. You want to go with me downtown tonight and catch a late night premiere? I haven't had a girls night out ever, so I suppose this will be my first."

Usually, campers weren't allowed to leave Camp so suddenly without permission,. But right now, Serena didn't care. She wanted to have fun. She smiled at the thought of seeing New York out so late. She really missed that feeling of freedom and she wanted to take Nerezza out to get her to stop thinking about that boy.

"So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

Nezza grinned at the thought of going out to New York. It has been too long since she has seen the lively city of New York and maybe it would distract her from her problems today. Besides, she needed a girl's night out and thought that maybe Serena would be the perfect person to spend it with.

"Where do you have in mind?" She asked with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}   Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone to Talk to {Private w/ Dawn}
Page 1 of 1