Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:30 pm

James woke up quite early for his doing; 9 am. He sat up and rubbed his eyes slowly before climbing out of his bunk. He rummaged through his closet looking for his board-shorts and everything else. He got out his towel after changing quickly and making his way down to the beach.

Walking onto the soft white sand James kicked of his black Havaianas and picked them up whilst walking to the shade of a palm tree. He lay down his towel and flip-flops before taking of his hat and sunglasses to strop himself of his shirt. Once he took off his shirt he walked down to the sea. When he moved all his muscles moved with him. His six-pack on his stomach big and rock-hard.

James had hidden his eyes behind his Ray-Bans and his face was mostly concealed by his New Era hat. He waded into the water, it wasn't freezing nor really warm, it was just well...Perfect.

OUTFIT?!: Click!
WORDS!: 0 1 6 7 w o r d s
TAGGED: Ali.
STATUS!: Finished.
NOTES?!: RAWR :D

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I walked to the Beach, rolled out my pink fuzzy towel, and put on my Gucci sunglasses. I sighed, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Diving into the water when James got deeper gracefully he swam underwater for quite a while. Coming up a minute or two later he stood up straight. He waded back and stopped and looked around. The water came about up to his waist showing of his incredible abs.

Because of the water combined with the sun and James' tanned skin he looked dazzling. His skin shining from the water droplets on it which the sun reflected of.

WORDS!: 0 0 7 7 w o r d s

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:38 pm

I looked at the guy who just came from the water. I tilted my sunglasses down a bit to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Brushing his hand through his short salt-and-pepper hair he met the gaze of another girl. He stuck up a hand and smiled awkwardly, he wasn't used to being social but the girl was very nice and good-looking. Not everything was always predictable anyway right? James left his sunglasses on his nose. Luckily when he'd gone under he'd only put his lower body, from the shoulders down, in the water.

WORDS!: 0 0 7 0 w o r d s

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 pm

I waved my fingers back at him a little. Yeah, he was hot.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:57 pm

James walked out of the water to his towel slowly. Subtly he put some pressure on his muscles so he showed them of a little bit extra.

WORDS!: 0 0 2 7 w o r d s

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Hahaha, a showoff. I scanned his body, hot, but he couldn't be Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 pm

James stopped all of a sudden and swore. His huge scar reaching from his left shoulder down to his right hip. He'd been showing it. Badly. He swore again and quickly put on a rash vest so his normal shirt would stay dry before lying down in his towel. His towel was lying on a semi-grass, semi-sand floor under the shade of a huge palm tree.

WORDS!: 0 0 6 9 w o r d s

Last edited by ∂єαη ѕтяαgα on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:24 pm

I looked away... What the heck?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Hoping furiously the girl hadn't seen the horrible scar he crossed his legs and sat up staring at the see.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I brushed a hand through my hair, and took of my sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

James took out a book and started reading silently.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: Sleep

BIC: I looked back at him. I nearly rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 pm

James heard something whistle through the air. An arrow. His body got engulfed in flames as he through out his hand and burned an arrow to the floor which was flying towards the pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:12 pm

I heard a snap and smelt burning. I turned in panic but to see the guy in flames. Damnit! If only I could be a Daugher of Poseidon for 2 seconds!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Snapping his fingers the fire on James disappeared his clothes still intact.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I stared at him, just staring. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 am

Smiling slightly at the girl before refocussing on his book.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:53 pm

My left eye twitched. I shook my head violently.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:25 am

Raising an eyebrow a puzzled look came over James.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 am

Gods, if the guys was somehow attracted to me, why didn't he come over?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 am

Reluctantly James walked over, he had to be nice because he was now a Cabinleader.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 am

Huh, here he came, as predicted.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 am

James waved when he got close, "Hey, I'm James," he said his Ausstralian accent clouding over a lot of expression in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]   The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Early Dawn. [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next