Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Early Christmas Present

Go down 
+3
Angel
Skye
Crispy Bacon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

An Early Christmas Present Empty
PostSubject: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 am

Merry almost-Christmas, everyone!

For the past couple of days, the staff has been working on idea that we are very excited to release. This idea includes a brand new character template, just a few more rules for those new characters, and the opening of a great set of forums.

The staff is proud to present...
The Hunters of Artemis

The idea of making the Hunters of Artemis a more prominent part of the forum was thought of and brought up by our very own Angel! Let's all give her a huge round of applause! She has worked very hard on this and is very deserving of a lot of appreciation and kudos!

Now, on with the new content. Below the Camp Half-Blood category, you will find The Huntress Camp category. In this category is a whole new bunch of forums for the Hunters of Artemis. There is also a Temporary Camp forum in the Off-Campus Category.

Along with these new forums, the new canon role player for Artemis is Angel.

We hope you guys enjoy these new places to post in and the official new type of character that you can have (if you have the proper requirements, of course).

Sincerely yours,
The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 am

OH GOD YES. I AM SO MAKING A HUNTER.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 am

Okay, everyone else helped too. xD It wasn't just me.

BUT I'M EXCITED. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 am

Oh, cool. I have to make a new character now. :P
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:02 am

HECK YES! I'm Making a Hunter, like RIGHT NOW 8D

Great idea guys, it's great. (;
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 am

I already have a Hunter. :D Heck yes, I'm so excited. AND THEN IT'S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW. HOLY CRAP. ;D
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 am

*goes to make Hunter of Artemis*

Yesh!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Early Christmas Present   An Early Christmas Present I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Early Christmas Present
Page 1 of 1