Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My First Early Acceptance Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My First Early Acceptance Interview Empty
PostSubject: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:56 am

I walk into the school. This was The Art Institute of New York City. It was a fashion school. Perfect, it was perfect. I sit in a room. A young woman walked in and sat in the chait across from me. She simply says, "Hello I'm Amanda Caxxle. I have a degree in Fashion, Beauty, and Teaching. I'm the Assistant Principle at this school. I'm 40 years-old. Now what is your name? Your age? Any other basic information I should know."

She is forty, wow. I say, "My name is Crystal Chang. I'm seventeen and I'm a senior at Adlai E. Stevenson High School. Oh, in my freshman year I was President of tthe School."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:50 pm

I sat patiently outside waiting to talk to the lady about my schedule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm

After the interview I leave the room and see someone who looks familiar. Did she go to Camp Half-Blood? I say, "Hello, you look familiar. Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:04 pm

"Probably." I said standing up, I was a good foot shorter than her. People often teased me about my height. Usually if they said it to my face they'd be picking themselves off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

"I'm Crystal Chang. I go to this camp. It is very private." I say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

"Yeah I know, Camp Halfblood. I'm the Zeus cabin leader." I said utterly bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

"Really! You're Roxanne Armstrong?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:17 pm

"How do you know me?" I asked curiously. I had heard the rumours people spread behind my back in fear. But usually if I caught them it would've been the last thing they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

"Everyone knows at the names of the cabin leaders at the least." I say being a little sassy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:23 pm

I noticed her tone of voice and suddenly the air around me smelled like ozone. "Hmph."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:29 pm

I storm out of the College. "Break a leg." I say, then I wisper, "Literally."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:31 pm

I was itching to zap her as she stormed out. I really hated Aphrodite kids. Alot. Except my buddy Lizzie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:36 pm

I walk back to Camp Half-Blood. Zeus kids really got on my last nerve.

I come out of the bushes. Then I turn to Roxanne and say, "She could be one of the most bossy Aphrodite children at camp."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

"Hey Faith. I just really really hate Aphrodite kids. The goddess herself is out to get me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

"And there so annoying. I've been watching them to see which ones to stay away from. So far all of them." I say taking a sip of tomatoe juice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Early Acceptance Interview   My First Early Acceptance Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Early Acceptance Interview
Page 1 of 1