Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I ruined an interview today ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I ruined an interview today ;)  Empty
PostSubject: I ruined an interview today ;)    I ruined an interview today ;)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 am

Today, a bunch of grade school students interviewed me for an adolescence project. The last question was: How do you feel about your body?

Girl: How do you feel about you body?
Me: I feel fat. But my mom says I'm not.
Girl: What do you do to cope with it?
Me: I eat.
FAIL MOMENT.
Yeah, just thought I'd share :>
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: I ruined an interview today ;)    I ruined an interview today ;)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 am

It's alright, we all mess up sometimes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ruined an interview today ;)    I ruined an interview today ;)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 pm

ROFL. You're awesome, Pink. <3

Interviews are meant to be ruined and full of fail moments, makes them all the more interesting.

I love eating though. >w>
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I ruined an interview today ;)    I ruined an interview today ;)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 am

HEHEHEHE

That just reminded me, that if I HAD to tell the truth, the interviewer will be running away screaming "BLOODY MURDER" and crying for his mommy.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I ruined an interview today ;)    I ruined an interview today ;)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Haha, eating is fun >.> But every think that I cope with involves this laptop and some Dominos pizza!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ruined an interview today ;)    I ruined an interview today ;)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ruined an interview today ;)
Page 1 of 1