Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) 30lifds
Diana Waverly

Diana shyly walked to Thalia's tree. She was a few minutes early, so she didn't expect Birch to be there, but she looked anyways. When she didn't see him, she messed with her hair a bit more.

Diana was wearing a knee length dulled down red dress, with a light black shawl over her bare shoulders. She was also wearing a pair of black heels. She leaned against the tree as she waited for him.

She let her ind wander, thinking about where he would be taking her, all she knew was that she had to dress up, and meet him there that night. Other than that, she couldn't piece anything together.

She let a small smile on her face as she thought about him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) Birch_12
*[B I R C H G O N Z A L E Z]*
*[1 5]*
*[S O N O F P H O B U S]*

Spoiler:

"I wake up every evening...
With a big smile on my face...
And it never feels out of place...
And you're still probably working...
At a nine to five pace...
I wonder how bad that tastes...

~~~~~
~~~~~

I thought I was going to be late.

Getting out my old white tux, easy. Finding dressy shoes, that was a challenge. I had none, and my roommate wouldn't let me borrow his. So, I had given up, and worn some black converses.

My car was parked a little ways from Thalias tree, so Diana couldn't see it. It was a kind of suprise.

I ran up, and saw her by the tree. Gods, I was so glad I wasn't late.

Diana looked amazing. Gods, was she hot in that dress and heels. She had a smile on her face, and seemed to be happy, so I guess it was a good start.

"Glad you didn't blow me off," I said with a cocky grin.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...
Hope it gives you hell...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Diana Waverly

Diana rolled her eyes. "Same to you, pretty boy." she winked. Of course, he of all people could pull off converse with tux. A white tux too. She smiled, "Well.. are you going to tell me where we're going yet?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him.

She doubted he would, it would seem typical for him to keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I shook a finger at her. "No, that, is classified," I said with another grin.

I led her farther from the tree, to my almost hidden black car. "Ride suitable, your magesty?" I asked her.

My car was awesome. It had a sweet sound system, comfy leather seats, and the seats were heated too. Fancy, yeah, no biggie.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Diana Waverly

She rolled her eyes, giving him a smile, "Of course it is." she said. When they reached his car though, her eyes widened a bit. "Whoa..." she trailed.

She looked at him, "Your majesty?" she asked, giving him a smirk. "It's awesome." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:01 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I gave her a smug grin. "Good." I opened the door to the passengers side, letting Diana get in. I got in my side, and started the car. The engine made a smooth vroom sound, and I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, waiting for the car to warm up.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Diana Waverly

Diana rolled her eyes at him. "Wipe that smug look off your face." she smirked. She looked at his car while he waited for it to heat up.

She smiled, "So.. you need... directions to wherever you're taking me tonight? I'm a great navigator..." she raised an eyebrow towards him.

She was trying to be sly, but her smirk turning into a joking grin towards the end. She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I laughed. "You're trying to figure out where we're going aren't you?" I didn't wait for her to answer. "Of course you are!" I smiled slyly at her, but there was a friendly twinkle in my eye. I shook my finger as I shifted the car to Drive with my other hand."You'll just have to wait."

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Diana Waverly

"Well duh." she rolled her eyes at him. "So, where are we going" she asked again, this time upfront. Maybe she could get it out of him, but Birch was smart. Most likely she wouldn't be able to until they got there.

"How far away is it, at least?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I shrugged, and got a mischeveous (spelling?) grin on my face. "2, maybe even 3," I said. I thought it was getting a little boring, just siiting in the car. I turned the radio on, and it was playing my favorite song. "Gives you Hell" by the All-American Rejects. "Awesome," I said as the song played.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Diana Waverly

She looked at him, Two, Three what?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. He turned on the radio. Gives You Hell played. She smiled, it was a good song, not her favorite, but still.. a fun song to listen to.

"So?" she asked, looking over at him as the song ended quietly. "Two, Three what? Miles, hours? Minutes?" she raised an eyebrow, "Feet? Inches? There's a lot of different measurements in the world, pretty boy." she smirked, liking the nickname she had given him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

~* no car crach PLZ XD *~

"You'll just have to find out," I said. The song got to the chorus, and I sang quietly along, a little off-key, but not too bad. I wasn't known for singing, I was known for my looks, and swagger. It really was 3 minutes, because there was a shortcut up ahead that I could go full-speed on.

We rounded to it, and I said, "Hold on tight." I pushed hare on the gas.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Diana Waverly

She smiled at Birch. He was insane. She rolled her eyes at him. "Wha-?" she was cut off by them suddenly going incredibly fast, "Crap." she muttered, grabbing his arm. She wasn't good with speed. She didn't like it a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:28 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I laughed, and kept driving at top speed. Diana had grabbed my arm, and I don't know why, but I was almost touched by this gesture. Even though it was for stabilism, I still felt like it almost meant something.

We got to the spot where we had to start slowing down. I gently stepped on the brakes, the car goinng slower every second, but gradually.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Diana Waverly

Diana simply looked at him, letting go of his arm. "Speed, fast." she mumbled to herself. She had one main fear, the one that Birch had received when they were fighting, her fear of trains.

Then....there was a smaller, more irrational one that she didn't think he got; Speed, going fast. She didn't like it, the feeling of not knowing if you're going to be able to stop, she hated it.

She shook her head, getting her mind off of it, "So, where are we going?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, giving him a tiny joking smile.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I smiled at her, my white teeth flashing. "Here," I said, pulling up to a huge gazeebo. It had doors and windows, to protect from the cold, and other things like that. I stopped the car, and took out the keys. I got out of the car, and opened the door for Diana. "Your magesty," I said, doing a slight bow with a cocky smile.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Diana rolled her eyes at him. "Right." she said, getting out of the car. She stood, looking at the place. Seriously? He was taking her here? She was somewhat surprised, it was extremely expensive, and unless you were like... super rich or something, at camp, you didn't get that kind of money easily. "How...?" she trailed off, looking at him, wonder showing through lightly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I smiled triumphantly. "Trust me, you think I'm not stoked with drachmas? Have a little faith in me!" I said jokingly. I walked her to the entrance, and opened the door.

It was dim, the perfect light for a romantic dinner. STanding in the middle of the gazeebo was a dark wooden table with matching chairs. There were flower lined candles, and fancy silverware. "Suitable?" I said to Diana.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

She shook her head, "How exactly?" she asked giving him a small smirk. With enough Drachmas, or money in general, you had to have had it for a long time at camp and continued to save it along with a job or something, that's all she could think of. "I still can't believe you're taking me here." she rolled her eyes at him, and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

I winked and said, "Trust me, I got connections. And why can't you believe it? You thought I was a slob who'd take you to a gas station for a date. Yeah, a hot dog and a slushie is totally romantic." I led her to her chair, and pulled it out for her.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Diana Waverly

She rolled her eyes at his statement, "No..." she trailed off, she never thought that he was a slob. In the back of her mind she expected something like this, a fancy dinner. The main part she couldn't believe was that he was taking her. Diana.

She smiled at him, stting down as he pulled out her chair. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[B I R C H G O N Z A L E Z]

I replied, "No problem." I sat in my chair, and looked at the bell on the table. I grinned, and looked at Diana. "Ok, here's something cool. Grab the bell, and ring it with those hands you like slapping me with so much." I put my hands behind my head, and stretched. Driving a car down a long road at top speed, yeah, you're going to need to stretch afterwards.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Diana Waverly

She smirked at his statement of her slapping him. She smiled sarcastically, "Your cheeks are just so slapable(?) though." she rolled her eyes, giving him a small smile. She raised an eyebrow at him as she rang the bell that he pointed out to her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[B I R C H G O N Z A L E Z]

I waited a second. "Three, two, one," I said while holding up my fingers. Then, a speaker came out of nowhere. And by nowhere I mean the bottom of the table. "What would you like to drink, Diana?" the voice asked.

~~~~~
~~~~~

When you see my face...

When you walk my way...
Hope it gives you hell."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) 11ltobm
Diana Waverly

She looked at him, "Wha--?" she was cut off by the speaker. "That's cool." she said, letting a small smile out. "Erm.. water, please." she answered it, raising an eyebrow at Birch. That was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)   Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe I won't slap you today (HAN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: