Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]

Go down 
+11
KaySpyGirl
tethys
Banana
Nico
maddie ☹
Angel
Skye
Kendall
Booyahhayoob
Pip
Zan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] Empty
PostSubject: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 am

I was creepin' on Daniel's characters and found this:
Angel thought her and Dan were just having an affair, but it turns out they were married all along. :p
Daniel wrote:
Angel wrote:
Danny-boy...why are you characters so good?! >.<

Oh, so is this how you speak to your husband? (I think that's where we stand right now... maybe it changed since last night. I dunno. xD)

BUTYOURCHARACTERSAREAMAZINGTOOANGEL. 8D So amazing that I refused to put spaces in that sentence.

Angel wrote:
I thought we were just having an affair? O_o *doesn't know*
Wait...wouldn't that make me more of a whore if I don't even know if we're married or not? xD

Fluffy wrote:
Moo missed a lot last night.

Moo, our children are Remp, Dan, Emily and Nico (Nico's the forgotten one ;p). Remp and Dan were married, then divorced, then Dan got preggo with Death and they remarried and Angel, my sister (their aunt), married Dan and Emily married Dan and I'm marrying Emily, my daughter, this July under the stars.

Dan's a pimp.

Angel wrote:
But me and Rempy are still secretly in love but Fluf is obsessed with him so she's stalking him and wants to kill me. xD (Just added that part cause I thought it'd fit.)

Fluffy wrote:
Lol, no. Remp is my son and you're my sister.

I will not go on a murderous rampage.

This time.

Angel wrote:
Uh-huh. xD I'm married to my nephew...incest doesn't seem to be a big concern in our family...
And you're obsessed/in love with your own son. xD

And it turns out Dan's not 53, but 56. And that Angel was secretly plotting to steal the money out of Dan's trust fund when he kicked the bucket.

And Moo and Fluffy are married. :p And then Moo gives us presents.
charlie sheen wrote:
I'm so un-loopy that I wasn't there for the marriages between my kiddies. I need now to spoil 'em.

*gives Dan a new pedo-van*
*gives Emily a bag of guns*
*gives Rempy a life supply of Axe*
*gives Nico a sticker*

FORGOTTEN CHILDREN ONLY GET STICKERS :p

Then I cuddle my bag of guns. And name it Frank and Linda. IRRELEVANT.

The Banana is Fluffy and Moo's granddaughter. Fluffy's son Remp had Banana. Fluffy is still obsessed with Remp.
Guest wrote:
Yes, our granddaughter. -pulls up into a squeeze-y hug- Sorry, hon. We haven't forgotten you, you're just not part of the immediate family. How is your mother Tethys and father Remp? Here is a gold-chain necklace worth ten-thousand dollars. Wear it with pride. ;D

And it is established the Moo gave birth to Nico and Dan. Which means Fluffy must've carried Remp and I.
charlie sheen wrote:
*puts gum on the back of it* All better.

Oh, Also, Nico and Dan (I think) are from my belly. Everyone else was in Floof's xD

Also, Skye is my adoptive sister from Iceland. :p

The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] Tumblr_lw24msHwzK1r3qyu1

Last edited by schnops. on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am

0.e
Thats one messed up family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

No kidding. xD Seriously, that's the biggest our family's ever been, I think.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 pm

UPVOTED. Ehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 pm

...and here i am with my dead squirrel complaining about how he never does the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 pm

And that's the gospel truth!

AMEN, BROTHA. PREACH IT! PREAAAACH IT!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

THIS WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. DARM YOU, ZAN. (thiswassolongago.xD)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:02 pm

'why won't you freaking wash the dishes?!'
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:51 pm

ANGEL, I WAS CREEPIN'. IT'S WHAT I DO BEST. (twassolongagoindeed xD)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:36 pm

OH OKAY. NOW I REMEMBER. lololol and everyone else thinks their family is messed up~ Take that, Roseanne.
The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] Tumblr_lws3zcOOph1r3qyu1

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 am

YAY. I still have my sticker. It lost it's stick, so I got gum to put on the back of it!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:36 am

Yeah! Awesome! So that means that there are 2 large (and Incest-ful) families in CHB? Don't worry guys- whoaren'tpartofthefamilyZanstated- we could still fit you up...somewhere. Okay, here's the second batch.
Skye wrote:
I'm Sam's Niece/Daughter/Ex-Wife/Girlfriend. Post your relationship/s with Sam here!

{IDEA MADE BY MOON AND SKYE.}

Parents:
Ninja

Sam's Wives:
Slueh
Red
Moon
Max
Rach
(An unknown person I shouldn't name because I'm not supposed to know xD) Okay, it's Selene. xD

Daughters:
Max
Moon
Red
Rach
Ninja

Nieces:
Slueh
Ninja

Girlfriends:
Slueh
Moon

Pets:
Nico (Dog)
Misfit (Hyper Guinea Pig)
Death (The genetically enhanced Banana. Not sure if it's categorized as a pet or not. xD)

Siblings:
Red
Ninja. (In-LAW)
Death/Banana

I was gone so long. >.<
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Banana wrote:
Yeah! Awesome! So that means that there are 2 large (and Incest-ful) families in CHB? Don't worry guys- whoaren'tpartofthefamilyZanstated- we could still fit you up...somewhere. Okay, here's the second batch.
Skye wrote:
I'm Sam's Niece/Daughter/Ex-Wife/Girlfriend. Post your relationship/s with Sam here!

{IDEA MADE BY MOON AND SKYE.}

Parents:
Ninja

Sam's Wives:
Slueh
Red
Moon
Max
Rach
(An unknown person I shouldn't name because I'm not supposed to know xD) Okay, it's Selene. xD

Daughters:
Max
Moon
Red
Rach
Ninja

Nieces:
Slueh
Ninja

Girlfriends:
Slueh
Moon

Pets:
Nico (Dog)
Misfit (Hyper Guinea Pig)
Death (The genetically enhanced Banana. Not sure if it's categorized as a pet or not. xD)

Siblings:
Red
Ninja. (In-LAW)
Death/Banana

I was gone so long. >.<

WAIT, WHAT? Red is your sister? I had another kid with Remp? xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Omgi'minboth. xD

WE MAKE CHARACTERS THAT FIT INTO OUR FAMILY. xD thatwouldbesuchaweirdandwrongcharacterfamily.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 pm

ASDFGHJKL; WE SO SHOULD. YES.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE MICHAELS FAMILY. *le hurt*
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm

And I, alone sit in the corner watching all the craziness because (as of this time) I am in no way related. ;(
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 pm

HEY. You guys forgot that I'm married to Remp/Adam. ;p
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Here's an old family tree I made. :3

THE FAMILY TREE OF CHB
(it rhymes)
--------Angel
.,,,,,,,..........Fluffy+Music
..................|
..,,,,,,,,,,......,./Nico\
......---..........Tethys+Remp+Dan+Zan+Fluffy
.....................|.............\+Angel
Death
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Remp is like...married to everyone... :3
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 pm

xD Remp and I are divorced... I thought he married Dan? Who else is there?
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t4633-congratulations?highlight=congratulations

I'm behind with all this family stuff... xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 am

God... I love that topic... ((:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 pm

:0 Why isn't this stickied anymore?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Oh, err, I un-stickied it because Christmas is over.. xD

THIS TOPIC'S TIME HAS PASSED, MUAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm sam's father, as I'm married to Ninja/Zelda
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]   The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incestful Family Of CHB [my christmas present to the ones trying to figure it all out]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next