Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Night creeped into the large top-of-building apartment. The living room was clean and lit from the outside of the glass windows, the light bouced towards a large painting on the wall, of stormclouds and sunset with lighting. In the corner their was a large tree with servel gifts awaiting to be opened in morning, Sunlight started to peak into windows, the room dancing with colors from red to yellow to pink, colors of the moring. It looked like the snow on the ground outside the large complex over looking Mannhatten, and yet prefectly safe for demi-god.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 am

Aurora stirred as the light shone in through the apartment window. Her bright teal eyes fluttered open and she let out a soft yawn. Aurora turned to her other side so that the light didn't hit her in the face. She smiled as she saw Treston lying beside her. She let out a content sigh, snuggling closer to him. Why was she at his apartment again? Oh yeah, Christmas. She came late last night on Christmas Eve and had stayed for the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 am

Treston felt Aurora stir, he let his eyes open and looked down at Aurora and smiled sleeply at her and wrapped his long arms around her. The rustic colors of the room was tinted orange cause the room glow with light and cast shadows over the two freashly awoken bodies. Treston curled a lock of hair around his figers and looked deep into her teal eyes. "Merry Christmas" He said quitly with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:23 pm

~I'd love to vomit or say aw at the sam-OMG WE SHOULD DO PENENLOPE AND WESLEY.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Aurora smiled and looked up at Treston. "Morning, and Merry Christmas," she said. She gently kissed him on the lips before she sat up and stretched her arms up. Her mouth opened with a yawn and she let her arms drop back to her sides as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

I sat up also, I was wearing a light grey tee shirt and plaid p.j pants (Idk why but I like those.. it could be I seen this one guy wearing somthing like that through walmart, he looked cute in it too). We had fell asleep talking, about our art, her trip to Cali, Emma. Who was asleep on the other side of the building. As a strecthed, and ran a hand through my blond hair and looked around the large room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)   Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas morning with Family (Somewhat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: