Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I sat against the tree trying to figure out who my father is. I sighed.
"I wish I would just get claimed! You suck dad!"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:37 pm

I was walking up the hill. I was bored, and walking was a nice thing to do. I was looking out over the camp when I saw some one sitting under Thalia's Pine. I wanted to be nice, and make a new friend so I went up to him.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 pm

I sat on the low part of the hill, listening to my music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

I walk over. I say, "Where am I" I was confused.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

(OOC:Which Charrie is that Chilla?)
I see a people walking towards me i decide to say hi.
"Hi I'm Jake Perry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:45 pm

"I'm confused. Where am I?" I say. "My name is Grace Sheffing."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:45 pm

I walk up to the people. I over hear the guy saying his name is Jake. I walk over to where they are. "Hello" I say, looking at jake and flipping the hair off of my shoulder. I hated how it layed. I needed to put it up.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

I look at the confused girl.
"Your at Camp Half-Blood."
I Look at the really pretty girl.
"Hi, let me guess your daughter of Aphrodite." I smile at her.

I look at the confused girl.
"HiI'm Matthew, son of Hecate. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm

"Fine I'll just go over there. You can't mess with a seven year-old." I say leaving.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 pm

He smiled at me and guessed who my mother is. "Correct" I say smiling. "Hm..And I'm guessing your unclaimed?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:58 pm

"Wow your good! So how long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?"

I Look at the girl.
"Hi I'm Matthew."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 pm

I walk up the hill and see a few other people. "Hey" I said looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:05 pm

I've been at this place almost 1 year. I can hardly believe that much time had passed."I looked over at Matthew.
Im Michelle, Nice to meet you both." I look back at Jake. "You must have just gotten her hunh?" I reach up and scratch the back of my head in a loose way, messing upmy velvet colored hair. I always do that when I'm getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 pm

I got up and walked over to the group, seeing Jake and his friend talking to a couple of girls. I smiled and yawned, being tired
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

"No this is my second year." I see Hans.
"Hey Hans. Meet Michelle."

I see Madelyn.
"Hi Madelyn."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 pm

"Michelle," I said, extending my hand. I heard gunfire abrupt around me and my old partner Jacob go down in a hail of bullets but did all I could to focus on the real people, and not the group of fake soldiers surround my conjured up projection on the ground. I tensed up and sighed shakily.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I turn around and sure enough, two more people are joining us. "More people?" I muttered. I didnt know If Jake heard but i kind of hoped he did. I wish I had worn my contacts today. "Yep" I say, Extending my hand to Hans, putting on a smile because they seemed to be Matts and jakes friends "My Names Michelle" I say that with my british accent hoping to spruce up this convo.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

"Hi Matt" I said looking at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 pm

I shook the woman's hand and wished I had a cigarette right about now, but they were off limits. I blinked and the gunfire stopped and the projections were gone. 'You're from Europe?" I asked, myself being a German.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Psshhh, He actually believed it. Thats how good I am. "Yup, Mummy came over and met daddy and well..." I winked at him "And here I am. You can figure out the rest" I still use my accent.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 pm

"Ah, I don't have an ear for British. The last fellow I met from the UK, well, I had to cut off his trachea and thus his vocal chords before he got the chance to speak. But, yes, I have a similar story, I suppose," I said, looking at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm

I stared a him for a second then pulled away and went to Jakes side. "He Scares Me." I whispered into his ear, Afraid he would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 pm

"I don't kill the innocent, as I told Mr. Perry, there's nothing to fear. I just complete government contracts. And I occasionally do work for the rich," I said, leaning on the pine.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Again I just stared. I did not know what to say, So I just nodded
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

I shrugged and took out my phone, texting my dad, bored out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: