Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

He started txing some one so I snuck up behind him hoping to scare the crap outta him. I poked his shoulder, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 pm

"Don't worry he's cool and plus i kick his butt!"
I start lauging. I look at the girl named Madelyn
"Hi I'm Jake"

"Oh crap! I Have to go see ya!" I Walk away.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm

"You tried to sneak up on me from coming in the front. Lovely skills I do say," I said, closing my phone and putting it away
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

OOc:No i was behind
Hey, Madilyn right?" I asked looking at the girl
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:48 pm

"Hey have a question for you Michelle?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:17 pm

"Yes?" I ask, turning to Jake
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 pm

I was going to ask her out but i got nervous. I NEVER get nervous! There was something speical about this girl, even more so then Colby. I decided to ask somethig different.
"Will you help me figure out who my father is?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 pm

"Oh, Sure" I said. I thought he was going to ask something different but... "Okay. First you have to know Jake, this will not be easy." I looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 pm

"Ok" I laugh a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 pm

"Something wrong?" I asked him. "You sound off. Well, Anyways'" I say, Flashing him a big smile. "Lets get to it. What kinds of things do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 pm

"Surfing, writing, reading, playing gutiar, singing and swimming!"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 pm

"Hmm.." I said as I put my hand to my chin. and walking circles around him. "Sounds like your either Apollo or Posidean" I sad, thinking about It. "Of course, I might be wrong...I'm no Athena Kid." I laugh at my own joke.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 pm

"Yeah well maybe I will get claimed soon."
I get some courage and ask her what I was going to ask before.
"Would you lke to go out some time?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm

He asked me out. I couldn't believe it. I stared at him for a few seconds then pull him into a hug. YES! Yes, I will" And I pulled him into a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"Great!" I hug back.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

"What shall we do now?" I ask as I pull back to look at his face. Giving him a adoring look.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:07 pm

"Well you wanna go to the beach?"
(OOC: i'll make a topic the the beach)
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 pm

"Perfect"

ooc:ookay :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.   Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying To Figure Out Who My Father Is.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2