Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Father and Daughter, somewhat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Father and Daughter, somewhat Empty
PostSubject: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am

I walked into the Arts & Crafts building looking for Emily, I still couldn't find that child! I finally since the tiny girl sitting in a chair leaning over a piece of paper working her little heart out I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. and walked over her, "Hey Emma B" I said softly, She looked up, "Ello Daddy" She said it made my heart melt, even if I wasn't her dad, I knew I was the colset thing to a dad she would get. I smiled, and looked down at her picture, it looked like three lines of green with spats of pink and purple I knew they were flowers and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am

I walked into the Arts and Crafts room and looked around. I saw a little toddler girl and a guy that might have been her father. I didn't know though. I walk over and sit down close by in the pottery section. I started carving a face of my father, Poseidon. I gently say, "Hello there. I am Shelbie Oceeana, daughter of Poseidon. What are your names?" I continue chizzeling at the clump of hard clay on the table.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am

I look up momentairly, "I'm Treston Conners, son of Zeus" I said with a tone and take out a pen and a blank paper, and sit next to Emily, who looked up at her and scanned her over, she seemed to look past the girl and then snapped back, "Im'z Emma B" She said smiling big and going back to her painting, I started doodleing a picture that quickly to the form of a horse.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

"Oh, cool. I'm 16. How old are you two. Are you her father Treston?" I say asking random questions as they popped into my mind. What kind of person gets someones name and asks if the toddler beside them is their daughter? I have no idea, but I was weird like that.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am

I rised an eye brow but didn't look up, "I'm 19 and she's 4 and Yes, I adopted Emma B" i said clamly. I contuied the drawing, adding the detail the horse was running through a feild. Emma B. added some random colors to her coloring.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am

"Oh cool." I continued sculpting my Poseidon bust in silence. This was truthfully the first time I've ever been in here. I just decided to try this place out.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

I looked up at her, "You do much art?" I asked, working on the horse more it finshed it up it's mane and tail flying behind a running horse, and Emma B looked over and squeeled, "It'd Dare!" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am

"No actually this is my first time coming to the Arts and Crafts building. I love this camp." I say solemnly. Then I finish up the sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am

I laughed, "You're pretty good for a newbie" I said looking up at the sulpture, then looking down at the drawing I quickly and neatly signing my name.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am

"You're awesome at drawing, you know. I wish I was that good." I say looking at my sculpture. it wasn't half as good as Treston's drawing of a horse.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am

I laugh lightly, "I've been drawing for 12 years and I'm a professanl artist" I pointed out you aren't just as good at somthing, "Lots of hard work" I said blankly. "But try using your thumb to smooth out blimishes.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:22 am

"Okay, thank-you Treston." I say plainly. I smoothed out the blemishes with my thumb and it looked much better.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 am

I wacthed as she edited the bust, then I finshed my picture of the flowers, I poked Daddy's thick arm, "Name" I said smilng, He helped my write 'Emma B' and I smiled, and jumped down the paper in hand and ran over to the girl and held up the picture.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 am

I took the paper and looked at it. It was awesome for a four year-old. I smile and say, "Wow Emma B, this is an awesome drawing."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 am

I smiled big and jumped up and down, "Tankz" I said smiling, my my curly hair bouceing around me face. I turned to see Treston smiling at me.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 am

OOC:Is that supposed to be Emma B talking?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:06 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 am

~Oh haha.

I smiled at Treston and Emma B. I wondered what they liked to do. I say, "So, what do you two like to do in your spare time. I like swimming and sword fighting."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:17 am

I shrugged, "Go out to NewYork, Ride our horse or draw"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:22 am

"Oh well that's cool. I guess you can't really swim because your dad is Zeus. Of course as long as I'm on my pegasi I can fly through the air." I say. I was getting tired, well my eyelids were.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 am

I shook my head, "I do swim some, guess in the lake not on the beach much." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 am

I stood up and sat on the stool next to him. I say, "Oh, that's cool. So is Emma B a daughter of a god or goddess?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 am

"god" I send simply, "She hasn't been claimed thought"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 am

I ducked into the arts and crafts cabin and glanced around . There was a girl around my age talking to an older boy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw another girl . She couldn't have been more than 6 years old . I began to walk to the other side of the room,not wanting to pry into their conversation. I couldn't help but to smile at them as I passed by. The little girl was so amazingly cute .
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:11 am

I truned my attention to the new person who walked, in studying her colors, you couldn't see the girl just a line of colors that surrounded her, I smiled at her light colors and fouced back on the girl. I waved softly and shiftly. (Emily)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter, somewhat   Father and Daughter, somewhat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father and Daughter, somewhat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next