Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Father meets Son for the First Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Father meets Son for the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Will stood on the stage reading from the script with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 pm

I walked into the amphitheater whistling a tune. i was holding a book. i sat down in one of the seats, and opened one of my books. i noticed somebody standing on the stage, but i didn't care much.

Last edited by dusk on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Will saw the person in the back and squinted his eyes to see who it was. No one he could recognize. "Hey!" He called out to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:02 pm

I looked up from my. I sighed. "hi..." i said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 pm

"What's wrong cranky-pants?" Will hopped down from the stage and ran over to the boy. He looked famaliar. But Will couldn't seem to remember from where. His huge frame made his footsteps echo loudly through the quiet room.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:09 pm

"i'm reading... and you kinda disturbed me so..." i said and shrugged. there was a silence for a while. the kid was kinda familiar.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm

"Yeah well I was acting." Will retorted quickly with a curt smile on his face and a glint in his green-blue gray eyes he got from his mother, Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:13 pm

I looked at him. I saw his eyes. hmm. "well, that's cool." then my face expression change for a moment. could it be. but i maintained myself and kept my cool. he didn't have to know who i was.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 pm

"Gods you look so familar. Did Roxanne date you?" He asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:17 pm

"who's Roxanne?" i said. I was a great lair.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:21 pm

"My mom. You know I can tell when people lie to me." He said with certainty.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:22 pm

"ok ok. I've heard rumors" i said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:26 pm

"Your such a bad liar." Then Will gasped, "I know who you are now." His handsome face slid into a scowl, "You must be Steven."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 pm

"yeah, sure am." i said cheerfully. i didn't want to start a fight against my son.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Then he did something that surprised even himself. He pulled his arm back and snapped it foward with as much force as he could muster and caught him on the side of the face. But not enough force to break bones. "I hate you."

Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm

My face burned. I didn't want to, but it happened. i lunged my fist so hard at will, even harder than his punch. It might even have enough force to break a bone. 8 years of karate payed off. but i didn't stop with that. I jumped up and kicked him square on cheek. then i got a hold of myself and spit out some blood.

~I'm gonna go to.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Will cursed as he spit on the ground and punched him again harder than his and he heard his knuckles break. He let out pained yelp.

I walked into the amphitheatre to look for Will and saw a fight break out. "Will? Will what the hell are you doing?!" I shouted pulling Will off the other kid. I put a hand on each of their chests. "Ding, ding, ding. We have no winners. Fighting gets us no where. Remember?" I stared hard at Will and then looked over at Steven. "To actually fight your own son. To fight your own father?" I added the last part for Will.

~I have soccer practice. So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:50 pm

"pff, he started it" i said. "kids.. Such a drag.." i mutterd.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 pm

I wiped the blood off my son's face and pushed them apart. "Sweet Zeus, you both should ashamed of yourselves."

"Mom..." Will started to whine. But Roxanne told him off.

"I could use a little help." I snapped at Steven.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:55 am

"wow roxanne. you amaze me." i said in a dull voice "i thought you would walk in and scorch my a**, with your lightning." i rolled my eyes and turned away from her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 am

"Not in front of Will." I smirked.

"Mom!" Will snapped.

Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 am

"pff" i said. i started to make my way away from them slowly. I stopped. "oh and will. go to the infirmary. A soccer players kick, mixed with karate, could easy break your cheek."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 am

"Oh Steven go to hell for leaving a pregnant girl all alone." Will snapped back.
"Oh my gods you're so like me!" I cried.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 am

"gosh. i get to go through this again" i said "I don't get know where you got the idea of hating me, but let it go. Roxanne has a new boyfriend. Aint that right?" i fixed my gaze at roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 am

My cheeks burned and sparks flew off my arms. "No I don't have a new boyfriend."

Will placed a hand on his mother's shoulder and the sparks went away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father meets Son for the First Time   Father meets Son for the First Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father meets Son for the First Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next